Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemfall out on Radar tonight

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Chemfall out on Radar tonight PostSat Aug 12, 2006 3:15 am  Reply with quote  

Massive Chem operations today across the Southeastern 1/4 of the US. I have some pretty incredible pics today from the spraying in Baltimore. They sprayed early this morning and it has not stopped. Still spraying ops taking place at 11pm tonight. Here's tonight's radar, notice what appears to be "ground clutter" around a lot of the radar sites. Except it isn't ground clutter, what the radars are picking up are the rain absorbing particles sprayed by the Air Force. As the particles become bigger by absorbing water and water vapor their size increases and eventually is picked up on radar. Earlier today you could see the trails on the radars in clear air mode. Underneath is a Satellitte picture from earlier today. Notice that the chem fall out is downwind of the spraying activity, because that's the way the wind is blowing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CTwatcher

PostSat Aug 12, 2006 7:53 pm  Reply with quote  

After 2 months of clear air it was very depressing and infuriating to see them start up yesturday afternoon. And not in a little way. They totally bombarded the skies. You could taste the metal. This morning the same and you COULD SEE it on the live satellite.

They usually start later. What would make them go gangbangers so early!? Is it because of this new bogus terror threat? Is there really going to be something big by this Oct? Crying or Very sad

Alex Jones said 911 would happen in July of 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kk9WdwtrM

Now he's talking by Oct.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zAHqSfDNjaI

My grand daughter is 5 months old. As precious as they come (of course I may be prejudice Very Happy ) but I'm worried sick about all this, especially the spraying because it's right in my back and front yard. Soon maybe other things will be in our yards, our cities, our lives.

I'm just sick about it. Crying or Very sad
climatechange

PostSun Aug 13, 2006 1:27 am  Reply with quote  

Mr. Pretend Weatherman,

It's been awhile since I checked in and I see that things haven't changed. You're still spouting a bunch of junk on this forum to confuse these people. Whether you believe what you're describing are chemtrails or contrails, the fact is nothing you've described as showing up on this radar or satellite makes any sense (again, notice I how I spell that complicated word "satellite" as you apparently still haven't figured it out even though you claim to be an educated man).

The resolution on the satellite image is way too coarse to pick up the sort of details you're describing as chemtrails. There is no way to distinguish between ground clutter and regular precip. on the radar (or chemtrail fallout as you claim) because it is not animated.

CT Watcher, I sympathize with your concerns about what's happening in the skies as we're definitely losing periods of natural sunlight However, isn't it interesting that the sudden increase in "spraying" that you mention after two months of clear air happened to coincide with a front sagging in the deep south and east for the first time in many weeks? If they wanted to "spray" and have a significant impact on the skies why not do it during the period when strong high pressure was dominating (the last month)? Why do it when there are lots of other natural clouds around? Persisting contrails only form when there is a sufficient amount of moisture and uplift occurring in the atmosphere, usually provided by a nearby front. Hmm...

FYI, I was contacted last week by a reporter doing a major story on chemtrails and who was looking for concrete, scientific evidence (i.e. published in scientific journals) that support the chemtrail theories. She hasn't been able to find anything and I told her to stop looking as nothing has ever been published (that has been properly reviewed) to support these theories. I believe the story is still going to be written but it would be nice if one day something actually beyond blogs (and the ridiculous ramblings of Weatherman714) would be published to support all of this. Let me know if I'm wrong. Keep your eyes out for this story as it should be out on the web soon.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

omg it's you again PostSun Aug 13, 2006 3:46 pm  Reply with quote  

OMG it's the infamous Climate Change. Maybe your taking stabs at me because of my last forecast run which forecasted for a 19 day(that is day 1 through 19) forecast +/- 1.2F for Wilmington,DE. The only thing that's pretend here is you. When you can get a few pogo sticks, put the springs together and jump upto my level, then I might teach you and your students a few tricks about the weather... but until then you look awfully small from way up here.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Markus

PostMon Aug 14, 2006 3:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Mr. CLIMATECHANGE, isn't it time to pick up your paycheck? You are on the loosing side. Deep down inside you know it, and you are ashamed of it, and for selling out to greed. Listen to that voice, it will never go away.