Amazing Geometric Atmospheric Phenomena

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostMon May 22, 2006 2:43 pm  Reply with quote

Shocked bump
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostMon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 pm  Reply with quote

On another level, I can't help but play with these images. Here I took a sat image of hurricane "Ioke", here's the original...

Then I began to apply lines to the existing storm structures and just like the ones some of you saw me do last year, bam!!! there is perfect geometry present in the storm. It is still amazing to me every time I see it, but I still see it. Here is a rather large image I graphed, you can compare it to the original. Every line drawn is taken off an existing storm "signature"... The lines in the storms are not always continous, but at some point along the same vector they always seem to line up with another "signature". It seems incredibly amazing to me that when these storms are moving with upwards of 100 mile per hour wind speeds, you can still find perfect geometrical lines which form "grids" if you connect the dots, so to speak.

Maybe some natural phenomena, maybe not??? Check it out.....

Last edited by starman1 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
marklookingup

PostTue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 am  Reply with quote

[quote="starman1"]Out of curiosity, I sent the picture of the upside-down rainbow to a local meteorologist for his opinion or explanation, this is what he said,
[quote]The rainbow in your picture isn't actually from rain but a refraction from high cirrus clouds.
Cirrus clouds are made of millions of hexagonal ice crystals 3 to 6 miles up in the troposphere
where jet airplanes fly--each crystal acting as a tiny prism refracting (bending) the sun's light and throwing it elsewhere into the sky It's not necessarily an "upside-down" rainbow because typically there will be a rainbow around the entire sun, but in this case there is only a partial ring (rainbow) around it. I hope this explains your question.

Mike Krueger
News Channel 7
Chief Meteorologist
[/quote]
I sent him back a note, pointing out that the sunrise is well below the rainbow, (7:30 am) that it isn't a ring around the sun... I have seen those rings around the sun and moon, but this isn't one of those. I know it's just a refraction from some sorce of either water vapor (cause it wasn't raining) or crystals, but I still find it amazing. No one I know has ever seen anything like it, and to show up right over my home while compiling this thread, is just plain strange... Anyway.[/quote]

Starman1,

I have had the upside-down chem-bow over my house on 2 different occasions. Both times they formed on chem-haze from previous cts.

Another phenomenon that is happening a lot is the piece of chem-bow that manifests in chem-haze away from the sun.

It's a joke when a "meteorologist" explains anything in our skies anymore. The rules have been changed and they weren't notified. I wish they would just shut the hell up.
mr. jones

PostTue Aug 22, 2006 4:05 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
The rules have been changed and they weren't notified.

actually they were notified and told to spin the bottle or else they would lose their job.

and consequently their life as they know it!
_________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Aug 22, 2006 7:18 pm  Reply with quote

Just for fun, here's another one...

Last edited by starman1 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Aug 22, 2006 11:30 pm  Reply with quote

Heres a global vapor image from the other side of the world, this really caught my eye, look at the symmetry of the rings, Amazing!!!
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostWed Aug 23, 2006 12:11 am  Reply with quote

Heres 2 more...

Any ideas what were looking at here, Question (someone else save these images please, just incase they dissappear off the server)
It seems to appear at the same time on different days, I wonder what causes it, maybe it has something to do with the position of the sun and the satellite... Just guessing, sure is cool to look at though...
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostWed Aug 23, 2006 2:18 am  Reply with quote

Ok here is "ILEANA" before she got her title, Hurricane.

The red arrows point to perfect little sqaures that are perfectly parallel with the entire outer shape of the whole storm. Some of my lines may not be quite perfect because I'm just eyeballing most of them, besides its just a rough outline, it don't gotta be perfect Wink
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostThu Aug 24, 2006 2:47 pm  Reply with quote

"ILEANA" loves parallel sqaures...

Aside from displaying 1 big large square, there are several smaller visible squares inside the storm structure that are perfectly parallel to the over all structure as a whole. Some are not quite as distinct as others, but there is rotation in the storm that distorts their position slightly, and as they develope, the cells loose their distinct squareness and become more "puffy" and rounded. I did not take the time to draw in all the graph lines as in prior images, but the "signatures" are present if I were to take the time. In the center of the storm, to the upper left of the eye, there is a very distinct square cell that is so well defined, it produces a shadow, and amazingly enough it too runs perfectly parallel to the over alignment of the entire storm shape. For some of the less defined or morphing shapes I have outlined in the red boxes and placed dotted arrows to indicate their positions. There are many more squares with less definition in this image, and for time sake I have left them undefined. Check it out!!!

Last edited by starman1 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
mr. jones

PostThu Aug 24, 2006 3:47 pm  Reply with quote

Yes I too have been noticing from the ground looking up that cloud formations nowadays display strange geometric patterns.

square edges and the like.

I was looking at the symetry on the global vapor lines, that's almost unbelievable.

I'm presuming HAARP and celtowers have got the globe in a "lock".
_________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostFri Aug 25, 2006 2:24 am  Reply with quote

Mr jones,

quote:
I'm presuming HAARP and celtowers have got the globe in a "lock".

I don't want to presume to much on any one system, or government for that matter... The question arises could it be HAARP? I don't know for certain, the inventer claims its capable of such things in his patent discription of the device. But the HAARP array is only one of many such devices around the globe. I refuse to blame anyone for certain at this point because I think there is more going on than we are aware at this point. From what I am learning, I think the real point is to elevate the collective consciousness about the probability of the realities of such technologies existance and capabilities... I think that this too, however, opens the greatest Pandora's box of all time. If these technologies are in fact reality and capable of such extreme manipulation of the earth's natural systems, with mankind in the state we are in as a race as a whole, were probably F***ed, with a capital F. First of all if they are infact a reality, imagine what a rogue group or nation could do to the entire world if they so desired. So with that point, I would say bury that s!@# so deep no one could ever find it again. That being an impossibility now, if it is and has been deployed around the globe, all we have left is the hope that everyone will come to their freaking senses, and use this stuff to benefit us all, and I know in my heart of hearts, it just ain't gonna happen. So I think the only way to help elevate humanity is to bring everyone up to speed by proving this stuff is real or not. I think Nikola Tesla was right when he said we were not ready for such a gift over a 100 years ago. What is quite interesting to me is how all these things are discribed quite accurately in the Bible. The earth is now exhibiting all the signs described for the end times. If in fact, mankind has developed these technologies, and we do nothing, get ready to tuck your head between your legs, and kiss your ass's good-bye.....
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostMon Aug 28, 2006 3:27 pm  Reply with quote

I found a few more of these global vapor images with these strange rings, only they are lower in relation to the equator,

Still can't find an explaination of what the are yet...
man&nature

Location: Denver, CO
Messing with Mother Nature PostMon Aug 28, 2006 11:53 pm  Reply with quote

posted by starman1

quote:
What is quite interesting to me is how all these things are discribed quite accurately in the Bible. The earth is now exhibiting all the signs described for the end times.

Hello starman1,
All of the seemingly insane things that are going on in the world these days can be interpreted in so many ways, that who is to say what is an accurate basis for them? No offense, but I am finding out that modern, organized religion is an absolute joke. When trying to gain at least a little understanding of what is happening, especially chemtrails, man&nature tries to maintain an objective mind that is free from outside influences such as our media, the "status-quo", and religion.
With this said, though, you do have a point. In some unseen, but felt, way everything seems to be getting to a boiling, or tipping, point. Will there be a final climax to this planet? Who knows. We are all merely human beings incapable of foreseeing such a thing. You are right, when it comes to mankind tinkering with forces larger than we can control. Those clowns (the "powers that be") most likely don't even know the consequences down the road from the crap that they are currently pulling. Their arrogance and disregard for Mother Nature makes me sick to my stomach. Sometimes, I almost want to cry for the Earth and its beautiful and harmonious living things being disrespected like they are by those tampering with them. Crying or Very sad

Anyhow, good job on the hurricane postings and all. I mainly focus on chemtrails, but like to browse the entire site. And many believe that chemtrails and hurricanes almost go hand in hand nowadays. Like they spray to affect storms. I can believe it, seeing what I've seen and knowing what I know about chemtrails now. Your post are well put together. Keep it up.
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostThu Aug 31, 2006 2:24 pm  Reply with quote

Here are some familiar shapes appearing in hurricane John as well...

Please excuse the child like drafting, but with so many of these thing to look at at one time I don't have the time for a more precise layout, maybe I'll go back later and clean them up a bit.
I think these things are all made from the same mold... They all seem to follow the exact same angle's in relation to latitude and longitude lines, in every case, what kind of a coincidence is that. Maybe its some natural phenomena we were not aware of before, cause it sure ain't in the text books Wink

Last edited by starman1 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Sep 05, 2006 2:27 pm  Reply with quote

Heres another one of those vapor images, the rings are lower still, and I still can't find an explaination for what they are...

1, 2, 3  Next