Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
DELETED

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Dec 05, 2006 12:29 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Good work PostTue Dec 05, 2006 1:17 am  Reply with quote  

Eventually all good things come to an end. It was obivious to me that they were definitely real when I saw lots of my e-mails quoted in their threads back in 2002. These were the real deal government proganada people to discourage anyone who got too far. I've fought with them on their board for 4 years now and I think I've given Controltower ATC and LTC both stomach ulsers. lol Very Happy
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostTue Dec 05, 2006 2:15 am  Reply with quote  

Funny comments indeed, I always did think so with many lost battles online and contradictions also.

Funny how some one so scientific believes that humans have a soul, isnt it...

quote:
Lies don't get you very far, liars get caught and exposed. You can't maintain a lie forever because it corrupts your soul.

Probably correct about that comment though. Razz

Also found this before came to this thread funnily enough.

http://www.debatebothsides.com/archive/index.php/t-26845.html

What about his web site? Does he say he thinks chemtrails are real?

What does he say about controlled weather experiments using these methods of spraying aerosols in the atmosphere...? I mean how can one deny declassified military documents.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Dec 05, 2006 3:29 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
CTwatcher

PostTue Dec 05, 2006 7:38 pm  Reply with quote  

What a $#@#!! It's more like he's got the multiple personality disorder problem. Rolling Eyes
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostTue Dec 05, 2006 11:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Or he's had a mind job and doesn't even know it yet. lol

quote:
Originally posted by CTwatcher
What a $#@#!! It's more like he's got the multiple personality disorder problem. Rolling Eyes

http://www.freedom-force.org
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Dec 06, 2006 2:32 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Have We Stumbled upon the True Meaning of Reynolds' Psy-op? PostWed Dec 06, 2006 2:49 am  Reply with quote  

From oops I pushed jr's button at Megasprayer:

Posted by Big Bunny:

Socrates, I have no desire to rain on your parade but the comments by Reynolds are not necessarily as useful as they appear. There is no indication that Reynolds understands the significance of his observations. Equally his comments on their apparent "beauty" seems to me that he is either well-medicated or merely reflecting comments from the rest of the population when confronted with the obvious. You and/or others would be well-advised to clarify Reynold's understanding of what a chemtrail is before assuming that you have won this skirmish.

Posted by Socrates:

BB, I hear ya, but one might want to keep a few things in mind. Reynolds is meaningless as it is. He is the old school debunker, totally worthless. He can only post at DBS and at Maverick's. Right now there are only about ten% of the country who think like him. Sure, there are many sheep, but the right wing fascist is not as prevalent here as the propagandists try to portray.
Plus, one needs to look at all the comments leading up to his post. J-Vitum set him up, and he fell for the bait. Not only did he post from websites that he supposedly dismisses, which by the way I do think Rense and Weatherwars are shoddy, not all of it, but you know the deal, there is this spectrum of websites out there that don't seem to be completely on the up and up. Tom Flocco is obvious. Others are much more insidious.

Sorry for rambling tangent, but the point is that this insignificant relic, insignificant since a few years ago, probably even farther back, this flat earth disino fool has admitted that the chemtrail pictures that have been posted all these years are real. Now he needs to explain why they are like that, and I think if he says sulfur specs, then that proves chemtrails are being done by the military, the only ones exempt from them. If he says that it is from air pollution and h2o, then he is admitting that accelerated global warming is man made, that to me will be the next psy-op. Global warming is putting more h2o into the atmosphere. What used to be short lived contrails consequently have more moisture to latch onto and what ensues are ordinary, wholesome, natural water vapour clouds. Nothing to see here, just move along.

So that is all. I think he is insignificant, and now he finally admits that chemtrails are real. And I see no where that he has proven why this new development has occurred. He is in the same boat as all of us. Yet, he is dishonest and probably regrets blurting out that they are real, he may be forced into early retirement for being so inneffective as a propagandist.
On a brighter note, have you seen Deborah's posts of late here at Megasprayer. She is a very nice lady who tries to see the big picture like yourself. I think it would be a nice find to have her post here, and it seems like she will be, time permitting. I think her work would be more effective at a place like this, unlike the polluted atmosphere found at DBS.

I'm trying not to be too pushy. I just think she has too much talent to squander it over there. She could always cross-post. If she wants feedback, I see no better people for that than swamp, chem, Lou, yourself, and many others. Any good lurkers out there, it would be helpful if you signed in and offered some contributions. The people united will never be defeated.

I think if gastro and mega can hold their own and possibly build up the base, then all we would have to do is once in a while check in at the other places and let any sincere folks know that there is honest chemtrail research and discussion going on, but not at those places. Hey, if those places ever got better, I would be the first to admit it, but because they are so full of it, I ended up at Gastronamus Cafe and here also.

Posted by Deborah:

quote:
Socrates wrote:
.....If he says that it is from air pollution and h2o, then he is admitting that accelerated global warming is man made, that to me will be the next psy-op.....

That IS the psy-op in my opinion.This is an extremely complex situation as you know. The overriding agenda of those in places of power, as I see it, is to keep the global economy from tanking.

It would be so much easier in the long run to admit that material growth for its own sake cannot be open-ended forever and that maybe it's time to focus on conserving and caring for what we already have than to have to pay dearly down the road for our current, collective resistance to what I (and many others) see as an opportunity to move to a higher level of being on this plane.

A very good friend of mine out west recently commented that we are currently being challenged by some "very advanced dark forces."

This makes sense to me. The stronger the collective desire for genuine cooperation and community in the service of the common good, the more viciously the dark side will fight to suppress it. We on Earth are at this time being invited to evolve as a species.

I (for one) think we are up to the process.

The dark forces know what is happening out there and are acting exactly as would be expected. In other words, they are motivated by fear of losing what they most value: Control.

tagged & banned

Socrates PostWed Dec 06, 2006 8:23 pm  Reply with quote  

"That IS the psy-op in my opinion.This is an extremely complex situation as you know. The overriding agenda of those in places of power, as I see it, is to keep the global economy from tanking."

Yep, no question as I've covered that last year in one of my rantings.

Now about this guy Socrates....

This guy is the same guy[socrates] that has just said I'm now more than 4 online personas. I even have two names now!!! I'm Jason from California, and Paul from Maryland.
He's also accused me of taking money from people and being a dis-info agent. WTF?!?! I've never taken a single penny from anyone over Chemtrails. I've even told people not to buy the chembusters because it's people hussling off of other's emotions, they don't work. Who has been taking money and I give Jay Renyolds credit for exposing this is and this is all from Jay Renyolds, is Scott Stevens and he's taking it from the same group of people that tried to convince me scalar is real back in 2002 and wanted me to turn over my weather formula to them. The scary part out of all of this is, Scott Stevens is slowly stealing my theory about chemtrails. He now claims that the different color chemtrails indicate which mode scalar is in. Doesn't that sound familiar? With my clockwise and counter-clockwise chemtrails, he calls it exothermic and endothermic mode, same freaking thing. If you add heat to the atmosphere[exothermic] you turn the jet stream winds more clockwise, if you take heat out of the atmosphere[endothermic] then you turn the jet stream winds more counter-clockwise.
If you were going after a big fish, wouldn't you slowly turn up the heat in the boiling pot of water to trick him into believing it's really not getting warmer? Do you see my paradox here?

For the last time, if I've angered people over my rantings last year, I apologize and it's all a process of growing up. I am not a dis-info agent and I've never taken a cent from anyone involving chemtrails. In fact I've lost money adding webspace to my website to archive Sat and WV photos to display and show everyone that I'm not crazy.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

DEBUNKER ADMITS CHEMTRAIL'S ARE REAL PostWed Dec 06, 2006 9:20 pm  Reply with quote  

cross-posting from Questions from Greece:

posted by et in Arcadia ego:

Jay admits chemtrails are real? Hell hath truly frozen over..It must be the painkillers from his disembowelment; they make the tongue loose as a goose. That said, I skimmed the links and saw no direct admitance from him regarding chemtrails...But it's late and I'm half asleep. Can someone give a direct quote for this from him?
This is fascinating.

posted by Socrates:

Hey Arcadia. This is my take on it. He didn't come out and say "yes, they are real, I regret being Mr. Debunker all these years. I have new found respect for chemmies."

But he has come out and admitted that the pictures and videos that to us represent chemtrails are real. Now the impetus is on him to explain what happened in 1997 that transformed rare persistent contrails into quite common ones. He needs to explain why there is this new phenomenon since 1997ish where rare persistent contrails have evolved into all too common mega-supercontrails that not only persist, but fan out into total fake milky-white cloud cover. He has admitted to any newbie that yes, certain aircraft emissions are mucking up the skies.

Myself and Deborah over at Megasprayer seem to agree that this is where the psy-op is, or as I think, where it is headed, it is headed towards Ed Smells:

With global warming, more h2o ends up in the atmosphere. With increased air traffic, there are more contrails interacting with pollutants, resulting in persistent contrails. They may be more visible, but they are still just mostly natural water vapour freezing up, with more moisture, they are more persistent.
Yeah that's the ticket.

Reynolds' only problem is that he doesn't believe in global warming. Thus, he is becoming a dinosaur for the disinformation elements.

posted by Swampgas:

"Reynolds' only problem is that he doesn't believe in global warming. Thus, he is becoming a dinosaur for the disinformation elements."

Bingo!!!! Wink
Reynolds, Smelly, and the others are like Bush and Rove, irrelevant to the NWO. Now Lovelock and Brand are the new "Leaders", much like Hillary is. Same crap, but they realize that by denying and spitting, everyone s waking up. By using "Liberals" instead of Right-Wing Crackpots, it is easier to spread disinformation, because by nature liberals are supposed to be "For the People".
man&nature

Re: DEBUNKER ADMITS CHEMTRAIL'S ARE REAL PostThu Dec 07, 2006 7:51 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Same crap, but they realize that by denying and spitting, everyone s waking up.
by FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

This is true. The harder that these "skeptics/debunkers" try to deny the reality of this worldwide spraying going on, the more people tend to question what they have/are being told. So, in a way, their disinformation attempts are backfiring on themselves. A watchful mind is a healthy mind, and some skepticism is healthy, I believe. People are waking up now and beginning to think for themselves. For example, nobody is as blind and ignorant as this Reynolds person is to waste so much of his own time and effort on trying to convince everybody who knows about the spraying that they are mistaken, crazy, or just plain misinformed.