USAF "saves" East Coast only to punish the UK

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Location: Maryland
USAF "saves" East Coast only to punish the UK PostTue Dec 05, 2006 6:07 pm  Reply with quote

These USAF people that are incharge of our weather modification project are some very sick people. They once again hacked my e-mail address way back in Mid-November and intercepted my forecast for the first Northeastern Snowfall on Dec 3rd/4th and a blizzard for the 8th and 9th. For anyone that does not know me or is new, there is a vendetta between the USAF and myself when it comes to snow storms. I have a weather formula that can forecast weather very accurately upto 25 days in advance. It's why I became actively involved in the persuit of chemtrails. They "get off" everytime they hose me out of a Snowstorm in Baltimore. They thought it was funny judging by the debunkers reactions to "save" the East Coast from their first snow Dec 3rd/4th and a major snow storm on the 8th and 9th. The USAF sprayed over the N.Central Pacific this past weekend as well as much of the Southeast and have managed to shift the pattern eastward far enough to "save" the East Coast. Instead two very powerful storms, the more powerful one being on the 10th and 11th will slam the UK as well as Iceland. This storm is projected to have a central pressure of 927mb at it's peak. This is comparable to a weak category 5/strong category 4 hurricane. The USAF doesn't see Britian or the UK as its friend judging by these actions.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Location: the bad lands of new mexico
PostTue Dec 05, 2006 6:21 pm  Reply with quote

hi-weatherman Very Happy
thanks for the post- it is most informative- - - you sound like you know your weather systems- please keep posting here when you get something to post- - - - i'll for one be reading them- - - - - - GOD BLESS!

PostTue Dec 05, 2006 7:10 pm  Reply with quote

I second the support weatherman. I commend your bravery and am psyched you are on our team. Cheers! I am bummed we haven't had the snow you predicted. Keep up the good fight!

Location: Maryland
did give information PostTue Dec 05, 2006 11:36 pm  Reply with quote

I did send some information to the Chinese and Russians, only only to flush out and break up the Gulf of Alaskan Low Pressure system the USAF put there starting last Saturday Night. Remember the L I showed on the WV pic? That was all the United States Air Force. After I had sent the information the Chinese acted on it and then USAF adjusted and reacted in order to keep that low there. I've sent two more briefing and I'm hoping the information I gave minimizes precipitation for the Pac. NW and not to let the flooding to get out of hand. I'd like to know what someone did in Seattle to tick our boys off. But if I let the USAF boys off the hook after getting rid of the low pressure that it took them about 5 days to create, then it's not sending the proper message to those incharge of our weather modification project. If they want help, they are going to have to get it legally and pay for it.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostThu Dec 07, 2006 8:21 pm  Reply with quote

Bad tornado in london today

In pictures: Tornado hits London BBC:
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Joined: 05 Sep 2005
PostFri Dec 08, 2006 7:48 am  Reply with quote

I'm getting the impression that HAARP is powered up to it's new max. The depth of this Arctic front has messed up NASA. You would think they could conordinate their misunderestimations.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail