Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
~Chemtrails are Dead~

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Et in Arcadia ego

PostFri Jun 10, 2005 4:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Government acknowledgement of chemtrails and VLF employment as weapons..

I don't know how much more compelling the evidence of these activities could possibly be. Does anyone know the current state of this Bill? Was it passed, modified, rejected, etc..

THANKS FOR ULTIMATE PROOF OF CHEMTRAILS & HAARP PostFri Jun 10, 2005 8:11 pm  Reply with quote  

I really appreciate you posting the Congressional Bill listing HAARP and CHEMTRAILS as weapons to the detriment of populations and environment. This is PROOF straight from the Horse's Mouth that HAARP and CHEMTRAILS exits, and are being used on us as well as screwing up our weather and Ecosystem, including causing large areas of holes in our Ozone. I don't know if anyone has read "ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP" (I read the book in '97. Sorry, I can't remember the author), but I was a "sceptic" until I read this book. I had my library send for it, since it wasn't on their shelves. It was written by a Journalist who attended a number of Scientific Meetings, called by United States Scientists who were very concerned about the consequences of this Black Military Project, based in Ancorage, Alaska. This Project was (is) bombarding our Ionisphere (sp) with gigawatts of electrical impulses, causing high agitation of the molecular structure. Many other negative consequences of this Project were listed, including, but not limited to the flight pattern of birds, dire consequences to our health, and holes in the Ozone. The Big Question was: What would be the long range effects of this Project. Answer: No one had an answer, including the Military who were experimenting with this Project. That is FRIGHTENING. To all the naysayers, it would be to your benefit to read this book. The impact of this Project is incalculable. Thanks again for your post.

PostSat Jun 11, 2005 1:02 pm  Reply with quote  

LOL! If that bill referred to genuine technology in use by the US in 2001 then Chemtrails are the last of your worries.

Sounds to me like the US are gearing up to take on the Empire, before it Strikes Back Laughing

Just because you believe it to be true, doesn't actually make it true...
Swamp Gas

PostSat Jun 11, 2005 2:11 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Essan
LOL! If that bill referred to genuine technology in use by the US in 2001 then Chemtrails are the last of your worries.

Sounds to me like the US are gearing up to take on the Empire, before it Strikes Back Laughing

OK, TROLL.....What are you doing here? If you want to question whether Geo-Engineering is real or not, that's your perogative.

If you are here to spit and run, I guarantee your stay won't be long.

PostSat Jun 11, 2005 2:18 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

Which explains why all those points of interest were removed in the revision of the Bill, H.R. 3916..

Confused

If you live in a "Chemtrail Free Zone", can you just explain to me WHY you are in a chemtrail board? No wait, lemme guess, you're hear out of pure altruism to save a bunch of poor, self decieved individuals from a pervasive group mania, right?

Rolling Eyes

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 12:25 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Et in Arcadia ego
quote:

Which explains why all those points of interest were removed in the revision of the Bill, H.R. 3916..

Confused

If you live in a "Chemtrail Free Zone", can you just explain to me WHY you are in a chemtrail board? No wait, lemme guess, you're hear out of pure altruism to save a bunch of poor, self decieved individuals from a pervasive group mania, right?

Rolling Eyes

Sorry guys, my mistake.

I thought in order to determine the truth you needed to examine the evidence and listen to all sides of teh argument. I guess you;re only interested to hearing what you want to hear Sad

Ever occur to you that you're the ones being deceived?

Swamp Gas

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 12:50 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

I thought in order to determine the truth you needed to examine the evidence and listen to all sides of teh argument. I guess you;re only interested to hearing what you want to hear Sad

Ever occur to you that you're the ones being deceived?

Now let's see......US Government environmental policy is being dictated by Exxon/Mobil and Dick Cheney's Energy Task Force

Right there is enough to know We the People are being deceived.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Ann Coulter all say Geo-Engineering DOES NOT exist. More evidence that we are being deceived.

Your in good Company Essan.! Razz Confused LOL!!!

Do you really think that the folks at CTC have not thought of ALL the possibilities? We have had government spokespeople, Oil Company Employees, CIA, Air Force, NSA, and more posting and attempting to debunk. Ever been to Chem11's Megasprayer? http://chem11.proboards2.com

Sorry, too much evidence to the contrary. You're pissing in the wind coming here to push Oil Company and Government propaganda.

So I would advise you get thy sorry ass off this board, because thou art a nuisance, and nothing more.

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 1:33 pm  Reply with quote  

I guess I might as well. If they blind don't want to see........

Still, I guess it must feel nice knowing so much more about meteorology and climate change than those of us who actually make the time and effort to study it.

Someone's being deluded - ever heard of double bluff?

Et in Arcadia ego

PostMon Jun 13, 2005 2:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Rolling Eyes

How could a double bluff be applied if there's no activity taking place? You can't have it both ways, jerk-off..

Rolling Eyes

Chemtrails are Dead? PostMon Jan 01, 2007 1:20 am  Reply with quote  

If chemtrails are dead, why am I still seeing them? Here are a few pics for you debunkers to talk about while we get back to work:

1.) Triangular cloud formation

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804112058597/1

2.) Radial Formation

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804112058918/4

3.) Heavy, directional striation

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804114301291/18

4.) Scalar ripping

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804114301608/22

5.) A nice X

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert/album/576460762380719020/photo/294928804114300574/13

If you seriously doubt the existence of these things, please take the time to view these pictures. I'd love to hear a natural explanation for each of these events.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger