US Military Attempt Arrest of VP Cheney (Sorcha Faal report)

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Wars

US Military Attempt Arrest of VP Cheney (Sorcha Faal report) PostMon Feb 26, 2007 8:41 am  Reply with quote

US Military Attempt Arrest of Vice President Cheney, 3 Reported Dead

Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
February 25, 2007

Russian FSB sources are reporting today that an attempt by Special Forces Troops of the United States Military to arrest the American Vice President Cheney shortly after boarding his official plane in Australia has resulted in at least 3 dead and an unknown number of wounded.

These reports state that the United States Air Force, which is in control of the American Vice Presidents plane, sent an ‘urgent’ flash message shortly after takeoff from Sydney, Australia alerting their US Pacific Command Forces through the United States Worldwide Military Command and Control System (WWMCCS) network, and which is monitored by Russian Military Forces, of the deaths aboard the plane and requesting ‘orders’.

At the sealed off Sydney airport where the attempt by US Military Forces to arrest the American Vice President occurred the Australian media is reporting:

"Mr Cheney's Boeing 757 was delayed temporarily at Sydney Airport this morning for an unknown reason. As it stood still, revving its engines to make its initial advance towards the runway, it suddenly powered down.

The main door opened and the mobile stairwell then immediately returned to the plane, but it was waved off by security personnel.

The plane then proceeded to the runway and took off, en route to the United States."

US media reports are stating that there was a generator problem on the Vice President’s plane and that it was making a planned fueling stop in Singapore, but which the American White House is denying was diverted.

The concern of the American Military Generals regarding their Vice President stems from his plans to attack Iran, and which in an unprecedented move many of these Top United States Generals have threatened a mass resignation, and as we can read as reported by Britain’s Sunday Times News Service in their article titled "US generals ‘will quit’ if Bush orders Iran attack", and which says:

"Some of America’s most senior military commanders are prepared to resign if the White House orders a military strike against Iran, according to highly placed defence and intelligence sources.

Tension in the Gulf region has raised fears that an attack on Iran is becoming increasingly likely before President George Bush leaves office. The Sunday Times has learnt that up to five generals and admirals are willing to resign rather than approve what they consider would be a reckless attack.

“There are four or five generals and admirals we know of who would resign if Bush ordered an attack on Iran,” a source with close ties to British intelligence said. “There is simply no stomach for it in the Pentagon, and a lot of people question whether such an attack would be effective or even possible.”

A British defence source confirmed that there were deep misgivings inside the Pentagon about a military strike. “All the generals are perfectly clear that they don’t have the military capacity to take Iran on in any meaningful fashion. Nobody wants to do it and it would be a matter of conscience for them.

“There are enough people who feel this would be an error of judgment too far for there to be resignations.”

A generals’ revolt on such a scale would be unprecedented."

This revolt by the American Generals against their War Leaders is eerily reminiscent of the General’s Revolt against the German Nazi Leader Hitler in 1944, and which, likewise, included an attempt by the German Generals to kill their War Leaders.

These disturbing reports coming from America are also coming on the day that Israel has been reported to be seeking the permission of the United States War Leaders to utilize Iraqi airspace for their planned Air Force attack upon Iran’s nuclear facilities, but which the Israeli government is denying.

FSB reports further note the apparent complicity of the American President in the attempt to have the US Military arrest his own Vice President by citing American media reports detailing the official planes controlled by the United States Military, and which say:

"But the Bush administration has a plane problem. One of President Bush's two 747 jets is going through a major maintenance overhaul, and two of the four 757 jets are also in maintenance. The president always needs a back-up plane, so he has taken one of the 757s. That just leaves one 757 for high-level officials like Vice President Cheney and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to share--and both had scheduled overseas trips this week."

The American Military establishment has also threatened their War Leaders by releasing to the US propaganda media organs some of the most secret, and damning, evidences of past manipulation of their citizens through terror and intimidation, to include previously unreleased CIA video of the assassination of the American President John F. Kennedy showing the alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, standing in a crowd of spectators seconds before he was supposed to have fired at the American President. (Note: Lee Harvey Oswald, the former Russian KGB and American CIA agent can be plainly seen wearing the green sweater he was later wearing when arrested.)

Also released to the American propaganda media organs, by the US Military, were the evidences that the top levels of the FBI were involved in the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building, and which afterwards began the enactment of a series of brutal laws that have resulted in the United States being turned into the Police State we see evidenced today in 2007

To the final outcome of these events involving the outbreak of hostilities between America’s ruling elite and their Military establishment it is not in our knowing, other than whatever may be the final outcome of this apparent showdown between these two powerful forces it bodes ill for the unsuspecting American people themselves.

[Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, and silence, any and all opinions about the United States except those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, of which we are not one. No interviews are granted and very little personal information is given about our contributors to protect their safety.]

Location: Chicago
Is this Comedy? PostTue Feb 27, 2007 1:37 am  Reply with quote

"Dear Jeff,

Does anybody know who Sorcha Faal is??? There are many of her writings posted on most of which are very, very anti-American. I wonder how that website stays on board the internet. I purchased a "book" called "Vanya's Journey", which took 3 months to arrive. I expected it to be a fiction/about a woman's spiritual journey, instead it was a hand/plastic spiral bound "manual" containing only a collection of articles that are posted on the website. Really disappointing.

I then started getting emails from "Sorcha" asking for money"

Please don't send anyone you meet on the internet money!
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Location: Chicago
More PostTue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 am  Reply with quote

Do a simple google search and you'll find a wealth of information:

"possible deception of many Western readers by the Russian author "

As I have stated before, what I love about the readers of this site are their open minds. I'll be damned if I'll stand idly by while someone tries to deceive them out of their money! This is an open forum, we're all free to post as we like. Please expect a reply from me if you quote an article by a scam artist asking for money!

"There is no such person as “Sorcha Faal, Russian academic” “Sorcha Faal” is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer “Sorcha” is alleged to be a Russian academic but there is absolutely no record of anyone with such a name in Russian academia. These periodic eruptions have absolutely no basis in any kind of fact or reality and are typical of the nonsense bespangling the internet."

By associating this crap with chemtrails, you are doing all of us a great dis-service!

Poisoning the Internet Well:Who does it and Why

Please, take a minute to think about these things before you post, and for God's sake, don't give them any money!
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Brief History of the Order of Sorcha Faal PostTue Feb 27, 2007 9:16 am  Reply with quote

The page on this site: offers some information on "Sorcha Faal." Here is some of it:

Sister Maria Theresa is the 73rd Sorcha Faal of the Sorcha Faal Order, Elected as Mother Superior 3 February 2007.

Born in Dublin, Ireland, the 73rd Sorcha Faal joined the Order in March, 1973 and holds various degrees with both European and United States Universities.

Sorcha Faal has traveled and lectured extensively throughout the World, with her primary focus being the systematic structure of languages serving as a link between thought and sound, and as developed by Ferdinand de Saussure.

Sorcha Faal has further expanded her own research on ‘Linguistic Ordering’ with knowledge gained while a visiting researcher with Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev on the esoteric structure of DNA and its uses in explaining physic phenomena.

“In accepting this Conclave’s nomination as the 73rd Sorcha Faal of our Order, I express the gratitude of all the Sisters in thanking Sister Lyuha for her guidance as our Sorcha Faal these past 7 years, especially her efforts these past 5 years in re-orienting all of us towards the Western World.

Our Order has always striven to provide to this World that Light needed to dispel the myths inherent in Darkness, but which without we could never see the truest balance between the two.”

Sorcha Faal, 3 February 2007

Brief History of the Order of Sorcha Faal

The Order of Sorcha Faal was established in 588 (BCE) in Tara, County Meath, Ireland, and claim as their Founder the oldest daughter of King Zedekiah, Tamar Tephi.

The name, Sorcha Faal, comes from the ancient Gaeilge branch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland and has the meaning of: Sorcha: She Who Brings Light Faal: the Dark and Barren Place

The Order of Sorcha Faal comprises 18 Monasteries in Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Lebanon, and the United States.