Israel Kills Double-Agent Russian Spy To Unsettle Putin

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Wars

PostSat Mar 03, 2007 2:04 am  Reply with quote

469. Extortion on administration and CIA (2/25/2007)

So far, we saw from October 2006 to January 2007, there was a plot aimed to start Iran war in each month. When the old one went soured, there immediately came a new one.

To spread panic of nuclear terror, (because Iran is developing its nuclear project) there was N.Korea nuclear test, the murder of former Russian agent Litvinenko (died of Radioactive poison), China arresting N.Koreans for selling Uranium, Republic of Georgia arresting Russian for selling Uranium. To connect Iran to the civil war in Lebanon and Iraq, (Iran support Hazbollah and Iraqi Shiite) there was the assassination of the Lebanese Industry Minister, the execution of Saddam Hussain, the sudden seize of Beirut by Hezbollah. To hit Iran's economy, US banned the finance transaction between US banks and Iran's. Planned Paulson's arrest and the collapse of WANTA fund, the cutting oil supply to Europe, the bombing in Bangkok and the manipulation of stock market in Thailand and Hongkong.

The direct excuse to war on Iran is a dirty bomb attack in US. In Pat Robertson's words, it would be "a mass killing". The Feds planned "seven NFL football stadiums" bombing. Black Friday bombing, (after Thanks Giving day), ten big cities bombing, (Boston ad scary), of course, each time, they planned one for me.

It costs them a lot of resources. Will they stop and rest for a while? It seems their master won't allow them to take a break. The intimidation, or whipping, comes right away.

Re: "Mr. Cheney, please give us that 'stiff dose of truth'
Nicholas D. Kristof (NewYork Times columnist)

Because I.Lewis Libby is renowned for his caution, Mr. Vice President, it seems highly unlikely that he would have leaked classified information twice to reporters right after talking to you, unless you had sanctioned the leak. "
(2/8/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

"Closing arguments Tuesday in trial of former Cheney aide
By Michael J. Sniffen AP

The defense put in a hand-written note in which Cheney told the White House secretary to exonerate Libby in the leak and not sacrifice him to protect Bush's top political adviser - Karl Rove. "
(2/15/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

This is whipping on Bush administration. "If you don't act, the fire will extend to Cheney."

And more on CIA.
Re: "13 CIA operatives charged
By Craig Whitlock Washington Post

Berlin - German prosecutors issued arrest warrants for 13 agency operatives in the kidnapping of a German citizen in the Balkans in December 2003."
(2/1/2007 S.J. Mercury News)

"Ex- CIA official pleads not guilty
By Allison Hoffman A.P.

San Diego - Foggo, (ex CIA's executive director) now retired, pleaded not guilty to federal charges that he used that information to direct classified supply deals to his best friend, San Diego defense contractor Brent Wilkes."
(2/15/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

"Italy indicts CIA agents
26 Americans accused of kidnapping Egyptian cleric

By Colleen Barry A.P. "
(2/17/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

These are all old cases happened 20 months ago or in 2003. Suddenly they emerged in this month, along with Libby's case. I interpret this as an extortion on CIA. "Go find excuse for Iran war, or create some events for it. Otherwise some of you will be in jail by us law enforcers."

Cheney left US for Japan and Australia on 2/19. Since then Libby's case and CIA case are silent in media. I think a new plot is created. Cheney goes to Asia seeking support for Iran war from Japan and Australia. As for CIA, there will be big events in Mid-east, or Europe, or both to justify an attack on Iran. We knew Madrid bombing, London bombing already.

I am afraid that Prince Harry will be a sacrifice in this plot. The news of his military presence in Iraq is unusually propagated. His death could have been an important justification for Iran war.
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07) PostWed Mar 14, 2007 10:41 pm  Reply with quote

470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07)

In last post, I said the Feds didn't take a break and is going on with new plot. I was right. There was another plot planned to take place in February 27.

In last post, I worried about they would sacrifice Prince Harry to justify a new war. I was right. They planned war by sacrifice of celebrities' lives.

Re: "Cheney Targeted in Afghan Blast
Associated Press | February 27, 2007

BAGRAM, Afghanistan - A suicide bomber killed and wounded some two dozen people outside the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday during a visit by Vice President Dick Cheney. The Taliban claimed responsibility and said Cheney was the target. ",13319,126678,00.html

In previous messages, I alleged there would be international financial crisis came with the terror attack. I was right. This time the Inside Group prepared a big fall on global stock market. On February 27, the China's stock market dropped 8,8%. Japan and US stock market lost more than 3% that day. So were Hongkong and other countries.(U.K., India, Australia.....) They all had a significant loss in stock index.

Cheney's trip to Afghanistan was unnecessary and unplanned.

Re: "US says Cheney wasn't target of Afghan attack.
By Griff Witte Washington Post

WASHINGTON - A purported Taliban spokesman asserted responsibility for a suicide bomb attack Tuesday at the main US air base in Afghanistan and said it was an attempt to assassinate Vice President Dick Cheney. But US officials disputed the claim, stating that Cheney's overnight stay at the sprawling Bagram Air Base had been unplanned and that he was well away from the blast."
(San Jose Mercury News 2/28/07)

Was Cheney well away from the blast?

He himself said "I heard a loud boom" than was moved promptly to a bomb shelter.

Is it true that Cheney wasn't target of Afghan attack?

How could the Taliban spokesman claim they targeted at Cheney? The claim came with the news of bombing. (see the above news right on the day of Feb. 27.) Obviously it was pre-prepared. Do you think the bombing happened at Bagram Air Base was a coincidence that Cheney happened to take an unplanned visit there?

Why US deny Cheney was not targeted one day later?

On Feb 27 the authority said the bombing proved Taliban infiltrated the intelligence. Do you believe Taliban has so remarkable ability? It only proves Al Qaida, as I always said, is a tool manipulated by US intelligence. They do whatever the intelligence want them to do. Cheney's unplanned visit may not be aware by high ranking US officials, how could Taliban knew it and prepared a bombing attack in a very short time? US denied that Cheney was not the target one day later because there were many flaws in this soured plot. A real investigation would have found the root of a plot of false flag attack. So they cover it up as a random attack coincide with Cheney's visit. Otherwise there will be an investigation on their own: the Secret Service, CIA, Pentagon. They will use the "Al Qaida infiltrate the intelligence" as a justification for the next assassination. There is still Prince Harry there.

I have personal experience that each time they planing a plot, the Feds always planned framed case or elimination on me. There is no exception in this February plot.

Feb.17 is Chinese New Year eve. My family member had a re-union dinner in San Francisco. I didn't go.

Then on Feb. 24, my parents and other family members and relatives came to my home, invited me for a dinner to a restaurant. I refused too. I know Feds used to frame an arrest in such occasion.

That night and the next night (Feb 25), there was a strong EM wave radiation shooting on me. I slept behind metal plate, the radiation was so strong that it penetrate the thin metal plates. I could feel uncomfortable, unusual feeling at my face when the radiation was applied on me. I was afraid I might be fatally hurt by this strong radiation that on Feb 26, I moved to sitting room and slept there. My bedroom shares the wall with neiborhood and I allege the strong radiation were from there. The sitting room is seperated from it with laundry room and heating furnace.

It was better after I moved the sleeping place. (though they still shoot the EM wave) Next day (Feb 27), I heard the Cheney case and stock market case. Normally, innocent people may have died after being shoot by this EM wave radiation the whole night. How could they know they must protect themselves by metal shield? I survived with my knowledge and experience.

Feds must have killed many people with such a weapon. I am so grief and indignation with the people who were murdered by this fascist "law enforcement agency".
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

471. The death related to EM wave radiation (3/8/07) PostFri Mar 23, 2007 12:03 am  Reply with quote

471. The death related to EM wave radiation (3/8/07)

I started to recognize it probably was the house that caused the Feds' persecution on me when someone suggested to exchange his house with mine in early 90s. (see #278 - #282)

Then in March, 2000, after I complained to US embassy in Thailand alleged that FBI manipulated bank practice of remittance, I found there was an attempt to frame me in drug case.(see: #37, 49, 50, 51)
I was in panic and had to seek political asylum from Thailand Foreign Ministry. It only intensified the persecution. So I left Thailand for Laos. Re: "About in early April, 2000, when I was still in panic mood of Thailand event, I read a news from a Chinese newspaper that FBI director Freeh would resign from his post, because FBI abused their power to a man whom bought a house which FBI wanted. It was a strange news. I had a strong feeling the article was for me (actually Freeh stayed in the post until one year later he resigned again when FBI signed a secret deal with China to frame a big drug case. see #61 - 64) It proved my early suspicion that the persecution was due to the house.

In July 2000, when I got back to my home in US, I checked the document in house deal. In it there is a death certificate of the former landlord. ( I took over the mortgage loan from the seller - a widow, but one of the joint borrower had died so they had to prove it with document) He works for US Navy when he was alive. He was in his 30s when He died.
The death was caused by:
immediate cause (A) Probable pulmonary embolus.
Due to. or as a consequence of (B) Thrombophlebitis of leg

I checked the dictionary and learned that former landlord died of clot formed in leg which then blocked the blood to lung. It proves my allegation that former landlord died of a covert murder - microwave killing. Though I don't know what was the motive to murder him, it's unusual he died so young. (in his 30s) The tactic of murder was a skill I am familiar to - microwave killing. (see #5. Microwave killing)
After hours of low dose of microwave radiation, the blood cell gradually died and formed clots. When the clots moved to lung and blocked the artery, the lung collapsed. When it moves to heart, a heart attack happens. When it moves to brain, then it's a stroke.

Why the clot originates from leg? I think the Feds used to install the killing device in engine room. It's easy to be installed there and hard to be discovered. (used to be guised as parts?) Foot to control the pedal is the nearest to the microwave source. Or they deliberately to shoot on people's leg because the foot is less sensitive than the head and hands. Victim is hard to feel it when the microwave is applied on the leg.

Quote, "Cheney treated for blood clot in his leg
POSTED: 5:37 p.m. EST, March 5, 2007

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Doctors found a blood clot in Vice President Dick Cheney's left leg Monday, Cheney's office said.

Doctors performed an ultrasound and found a deep venous thrombosis, or DVT.

Complications from DVT kill up to 200,000 people in the United States each year, but the clots can be easily treated through medication.

On March 5, when the TV news reported Cheney's blood clot story, (local Chinese TV), I was surprised at the striking resemblance of the broadcaster's description about the blood clot with mine. She said the blood clot formed in leg. "When the clots moved to lung and blocked the artery, the lung collapsed. When it moves to heart, a heart attack happens. When it moves to brain, then it's a stroke." The only difference was she said doctors thought it was probably caused by lacking of movement after long air travel.

Was this the only long air travel Cheney took?
No, I think recently he at least took one to arrange an Iraqi civil war. There seemed no problem of blood clot then.

Was Air force No. 2 a small plane?
No, I think it was not as narrow as the normal economic seat commercial air line used to offer. I am sure it's much, much spacious then any first class cabinet.

Was time sensitive in this case.

Yes, Vice President Cheney was arranged an unplanned visit to Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan where he encountered a bombing. Will he suspect on that? What will intelligence do after their plot went soured?

Also it was at the ending of Libby's CIA leaking case. Libby said he was the sacrifice. Would it be better to have such an ending similar to Kenneth Lay's death in Enron case? The Libby verdict came one day after Cheney's clot story.
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

472. Radio frequency weapon that causes vomit (3/13/07) PostMon Apr 02, 2007 12:08 am  Reply with quote

472. Radio frequency weapon that causes vomit (3/13/07)

Statement by
Lieutenant General Robert L. Schweitzer
U.S. Army (Retired)

before the
Joint Economic Committee
United States Congress

June 17, 1997
Radio Frequency Weapons and the Infrastructure

Low cost per engagement
All weather
Instantaneous engagement times
Simplified pointing and tracking
Possible to engage multiple targets
Deep magazines-simplified logistics (can "fire" or pulse as long as there is power in the generator)
Non-lethal to humans when properly adjusted
Well suited to covert operations because of lack of signature; deniability
Not able to detect attacks; silent when used without explosive devices

The radio Frequency weapons here are the one I referred as EM wave weapon. (Electro-magnetic wave).
Watch the last three advantages of that weapon General Schweitzer said. In fact, it becomes a lethal weapon the Feds frequently used to murder American people. Because it lacks of signature; being deniability; not able to detect attacks. I must add one more point, it is a preferable murder weapon because the death resembles to natural disease.

In normal life, many device works on EM-wave: radio broadcast; TV; microwave oven, mobile phone; radar..... There are different usage for different frequency EM wave. So was it when it used as a weapon.

To my experience, one imitates sleeping wave which can force people going to sleep. The other one is microwave killing device which create blood clot to develop the death like heart attack, stroke or lung collapse. Microwave radiation also cause Leukemia.

Here is another one used as a punishment. It caused the dizzy, nausea and vomit.
In later 1980s or early 1990s, (I don't remember the exact time), I had been sick several times. The uncomfortable feeling was so bad, but lasts very short time. It always ended with vomit. I didn't suspect anything else then.

It was until mid 1990s, when Reno (the Attorney General of Clinton era) had a dispute with FBI director Louis Freeh. (Reno denied a propose from Freeh to have an investigation on something (about Clinton?)) I realized there was such a weapon. At that time, I got more familiar about the Feds. I knew there was EM wave weapon. I alleged former FBI director Sessions who refused to give up his seat to Louis Freeh was punished by the EM wave weapon. He fell and broke his elbow the day before he was fired. So I speculated, would Reno be punished too? I was right. Soon there came the news that Reno collapsed in an open meeting when she made a speech in the stage. (I remember it was in Mexico?) She said she was dizzy and sick.

I suddenly remembered the unusual vomit I had years ago. That was the only vomits happened in decades. It came sudden and left sudden. It happened without any reasonable cause. I also recalled that years ago, the former President Bush Sr. (George W. Bush's father) had once collapsed in a banquet. (in Japan?) He collapsed on a neighbor guest and vomited. I realized there was an EM wave weapon that causes sick and vomit.

In April, 1999, I was in Hongkong to start my South-east Asia drift. Same thing happened to Mrs. Chen Fang An Shen - a top government official in Hongkong. She collapsed on her neighbor official in a meeting. The doctor said later that it was caused by the maladjustment of her balancing liquid in the ear.

In these three cases, all the victims were high ranking government officials. They were punished because they did something disfavored by the Feds. I noticed there was a similarity in these cases. They all took place in open places. In a meeting or a state banquet. In such occurrence, there were a lot of media people. It's easy to install a EM wave device in a camera. When the camera man focus on the face of the target, the EM wave ray also shoot at his head. The particular frequency set to disturb the balance liquid in the ear of the target. The result was the sick and vomit of the victim.

My conclusion soon was proved by another event. I even saw the camera and its handler with my own eyes.
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

473. EM wave torture (3/18/07) PostFri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 am  Reply with quote

473. EM wave torture (3/18/07)

On 1/24/2000, I arrived at Seal Ream, a town famous with its history site - Ankor wah. A young man picked me up at the bus station and sent me to a Guest House by the motorcycle. It was a common way for transportation in Cambodia.

On 1/25, I came across with him at the reception hall. He offered me a "One day tour" for next day. The bargain included an extra tour. He would ride me to visit Ankor Wah later that day (1/25), because after four o'clock, according to him, the authority wouldn't check the ticket. So I only need to buy one day's permission on 1/26. And I could spent the whole day on other interesting temples. There were about a dozen of them. He showed me the tourist map.

I accepted the deal. About four o'clock, he rid me to the Ankor Wah. He dropped me at the entrance, said I could find him at a tea house nearby. So I went into the temple alone. It was late afternoon, tourists were leaving. I am the only one going the opposite way. I visited the temple with a tourist book. At last I got to the top of Ankor Wah.

It was dusk. I sat on a stone, watching the beautiful sunset, I felt homesick. It was ten months since I drifted in South-east Asia. Though Ankoh Wah was a famous history site, I came here not as a tourist but a refugee to escape the persecution from the Feds. How absurd, a so said democratic country was a so dark country.

Just then I felt a noise, like something moving inside my ear. I felt a little dizzy and sick. I turned around, saw two western men about ten feet away behind me. One held a film camera which was pretty a big one, the other one carried a wooden box which I thought was for battery. The camera seemed aiming at sunset but I knew it was at me. We were on same direction and I was in the middle. I immediately left the Ankoh Wah, left the beautiful sight view which I enjoyed so much.

Next morning I visited other temples until to the Ta Prohm. It was as interesting as Ankor Wah. The temple was kept in its original condition when it was discovered. The giant trees grew up on the temple ruins. Its root stretched in the gap of the big stones. The mood was so ancient and mysterious that some film took it as background. Then I saw that two camera men again. I had to left Ta Prohm earlier to avoid an EM wave torture.

It was before noon. The young man suddenly said the tour was finished. Most temples he introduced the day before hadn't been visited yet. He denied he had made a promise. I couldn't force him to continue. Then why did he gave me two rides that could be done in one day? The road to Ankor Wah was on the same journey to other temples. It was overlapped.

I then knew he must be from secret police of Cambodian. Ankor Wah is a hot travel spot. There used to be a lot of tourists there. To avoid other tourist disturbing the EM wave shooting, the secret police planned a bargain deal at dusk. They almost succeeded if I was not aware of their secret weapon. They did succeed in one thing. That evening on top of Ankor Wah, there were only three people: Me, a potential victim and two men of Feds - special handler of EM wave ray.

On 1/28, I was in Phnom Penh. I joined a local tour. I visited killing field, then to a concentration camp -Tuol Sleng - where Comah Raug (Spelling? Cambodia communist Party) killed several thousand prisoners there. I watched the jail cell, victims' pictures and then, to a room where torture tool displayed. I met with the two camera men for the third time. They already have set up their camera there, aimed at the display torture tool. If the target stood down to watch, a button would be pushed and a real torture would happen. I passed the exhibition without any delay.

It's a sarcasm that the Feds planned a torture at a site where they accuse others committing the torture crime. When this government claim Saddam torture people, kill civilians, I never took it seriously. Because it did same thing.
A totalitarian country does the torture and kill because the system allows them do it openly. So we know it.

A "democratic" country such like US does same thing but rare people knows because they developed a system to do it covertly. Although there is a constitution to restrain it namely, step by step, the Feds are not satisfy with "do it covertly". They try to make it legally by Patriot Act and "War on terror", by Guantanamo and "enemy combatant".

When CIA and Pentagon make "waterboarding" a legal interrogation technic, I can't help to think of the torture room in Tuol Sleng. Though I didn't stop to watch the torture tool display, I knew one tool is a big water box used to choke victim's breathe. (From the picture illustration before the display room) What's the difference between Comah Roug (spelling?) and the Feds?
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

1, 2