Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Where is the "CTC Changes" thread?

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
may41970

tagged & banned

Move along Folks....and a big thanks to Increase 1776 PostFri May 11, 2007 3:50 am  Reply with quote  

So, Thermit, I guess it's okay to delete entire threads on a whim?

Especially when the thread potentially calls you and your colleagues out for being fakes. And it's perfectably acceptable to thank your moderators regardless of how much they openly lie or how rude they are.

Like Socrates, I now think you, Starman, and Increase are nothing but low-level psyops - and incredibly stupid ones too. Whatever pittance you may be getting paid for destroying chemtrails awareness via your kooky board and scripted arguments, it's far more than you deserve.

Even a couple nobodies with a bit of common sense can see right through you. And I think more are going to start seeing it.

Thermit, it doesn't matter that "everyone had their say" or someone was "airing dirty laundry." The only thing that matters is that YOU THERMIT, deleted publically available information from your website. You did it because you felt like it.

You deleted the thread because you felt like it.

What are you afraid of Thermit? What's in that thread that scares/embarrasses you so badly, that you had to remove it? How many threads and pages and posts have you removed from this site, Thermit?

How much has gone down the memory hole?

may

Last edited by may41970 on Fri May 11, 2007 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

The Fish Rots From the Head Down PostFri May 11, 2007 3:53 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Thermit
Sorry for delay, but I've been busy with moving and making a living.

Now for the belated answer...

That thread and some related threads were grouped in a Changes subforum.

Then when everyone involved had had their say and it had sat there a while, I decided to remove the forum from public view.

Mistakes were made, it was painful, the dirty laundry had been sufficiently aired. No point in digging it up now, in my view.

Many thanks to Increase 1776 alerting me to this thread and other issues that required attention.

That's all well and good Thermit, but those threads are social history. You don't look too credible right now making threads vanish. Those threads can't even seem to be found in google cache or anywhere, as if you have special powers to make threads vanish. Can you please retrieve all those threads and put them on the last page of this forum or another if you want to. Did you have those threads erased? You seem to have a lot in common with the White House and Gonzales with e-mails disappearing. You are coming across as if you make money off of this somehow, and that you don't give two $#@#! about chemtrails. Maybe you never did?

Dang, all you had to do was put the threads out there again, last page, inconspicuous if you want. Instead it appears that you have had all those threads deleted. And Swampgas who vowed always to tell the other half of the story all of a sudden had amnesia about the thread whenever I asked him about it.

Put yourself in the public's shoes here Thermit. It looks like you are in on some chemtrail forum scam.You had the chance to change the world. You have the biggest chemtrail forum of all time. And here you go deleting threads. That is what rightwing fascists do. Can you tell us if you have had those threads erased? Do you have the ability to have google caches erased also. Do you think chemtrails are real? Do you make money off of this website, directly or indirectly?
increase 1776

PostFri May 11, 2007 4:42 am  Reply with quote  

Some people don't appreciate anything.The key is ,this is Thermit's web site to do with as he choses.FUI and your alter/ego may41970 can start your own web site,but it can't be a chemtrail site ,because they're all fake.It would have to be for genius's , intellectuals,scientists,and weatherpeople.
quote:
Mistakes were made, it was painful, the dirty laundry had been sufficiently aired. No point in digging it up now, in my view.

Many thanks to Increase 1776 alerting me to this thread and other issues that required attention.
Some people don't appreciate anything.Hope the move went smooth Thermit. Thanks again!
perverted_introvert

Agreed PostFri May 11, 2007 12:03 pm  Reply with quote  

I don't even read Fui's or May's posts anymore as they usually piss me off. I appreciate the fact that this site exists, and am indebted to all the hard work on the part of the mods.

tagged & banned

Someone Forgot to Delete a Copy of a Thread PostSun May 13, 2007 6:46 am  Reply with quote  

I was reading through this CTC thread titled "COCKPIT Photos added" by ALCON777.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread1765.html

I noticed that people kept referring to "ib" or "IB" or even "I bystander"" and I just could not figure it out until someone said innocent bystander. So I went to Google and plugged in innocent bystander cockpit photos added etc., and I found the original thread with IB's posts.

With his posts in there, the thread makes perfect sense. Without him it didn't make any sense. Well here is the original. I am willing to let the reader decide.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001159.html

I wonder how many will get to see this post. Oh yes, I'll crosspost to debatebothsides.com. So nuke me, nuke both threads. You've already nuked ALCON777's photos of what were probably not that good of evidence. Perhaps this was CTC's version of "Deep Shield" or "The Mechanic" hoaxes.

And to think, it just took a couple of nobodies to figure all this out. You ought to be ashamed CTC. Put a fork in it. Go ahead and nuke my profile. Maybe ban me all together from your site, even from reading. Next time delete the evidence and ban the free thinkers. There's some tinfoil by association to get to, isn't there? Tell us about Alpha-Theta and Cydoniaquest, Thermit. It must be tough to find good spooks nowadays.

Lame. You are the Yankees of 2004. You could have had it all, just too many mistakes. No way to cover this up now. You deserve a lot of blame for the continuance of the chemtrail program Thermit. You need to repent. You might as well be up there in the planes spraying us you lousy no good fake.
may41970

tagged & banned

PostSun May 13, 2007 8:13 am  Reply with quote  

Socrates said:

===============
"And to think, it just took a couple of nobodies to figure all this out. You ought to be ashamed CTC. Put a fork in it. Go ahead and nuke my profile. Maybe ban me all together from your site, even from reading. Next time delete the evidence and ban the free thinkers. There's some tinfoil by association to get to, isn't there? Tell us about Alpha-Theta and Cydoniaquest, Thermit. It must be tough to find good spooks nowadays.

Lame. You are the Yankees of 2004. You could have had it all, just too many mistakes. No way to cover this up now. You deserve a lot of blame for the continuance of the chemtrail program Thermit."
======================

Well said, socrates.

This thread proves that Chemtrail Central deletes entire threads at their whim.

This thread proves that Chemtrail Central intentionally lies.

This thread proves that Chemtrail Central ridicules, degrades, and harrasses their own posters.

Maybe we're not the first to realize this; maybe others have figured it out too - but thermit long ago banned them, deleted their posts and scrubbed their profiles. Like what thermit will probably do in our case, sooner or later.

I suspect that Chemtrail Central is some kind of PR tool with the specific goal of demonstrating that believers in chemtrails are pinwheel-eyed kooks. That even CTC's own moderators are unbalanced, rabid nutcases.

May
raze78

PostSun May 13, 2007 10:40 am  Reply with quote  

Yo Thermit, Starman, Increase and anybody else...

I know this is not the place to post this, but since its a waste of space anyway, I might as well put it here.

How about a redesign of the site?

Or even use a cms like wordpress or joomla....

anything.

think about it.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Thermit

Re: Someone Forgot to Delete a Copy of a Thread PostMon May 14, 2007 1:24 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe
I was reading through this CTC thread titled "COCKPIT Photos added" by ALCON777.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread1765.html

I noticed that people kept referring to "ib" or "IB" or even "I bystander"" and I just could not figure it out until someone said innocent bystander. So I went to Google and plugged in innocent bystander cockpit photos added etc., and I found the original thread with IB's posts.

With his posts in there, the thread makes perfect sense. Without him it didn't make any sense. Well here is the original. I am willing to let the reader decide.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001159.html

I wonder how many will get to see this post. Oh yes, I'll crosspost to debatebothsides.com. So nuke me, nuke both threads. You've already nuked ALCON777's photos of what were probably not that good of evidence. Perhaps this was CTC's version of "Deep Shield" or "The Mechanic" hoaxes.

And to think, it just took a couple of nobodies to figure all this out. You ought to be ashamed CTC.

Hmm, I'm not really sure what you are talking about.

I see that you have found some threads from the original software we used here, called UBB. I suppose that members who were marked as banned in UBB didn't get ported over to PHPBB when I did the big conversion, a few years back. If it's any help, here is a link to a sitemap that provides links to the majority of the old UBB threads...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/sitemap.html

So when you said "Someone Forgot to Delete a Copy of a Thread", I guess you didn't realize that all the old software threads were still available here the server.

And I did see that at least one image link in the old thread was broken. Not sure why exactly, although problems with the old image database software were the reason that a second image database was added. Again, if it's any help to anyone, here is a link to an album of all the images in the original image db...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/imgdb/album/

Enjoy!
Thermit

PostMon May 14, 2007 1:31 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by may41970
banned them... Like what thermit will probably do in our case, sooner or later.

May

Well, there have been a few requests for both of you to go, although it will be annoying to validate your prediction. Razz
Thermit

PostMon May 14, 2007 1:33 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78
Yo Thermit, Starman, Increase and anybody else...

I know this is not the place to post this, but since its a waste of space anyway, I might as well put it here.

How about a redesign of the site?

Or even use a cms like wordpress or joomla....

anything.

think about it.

Raze78, thanks for comments. Tell me what you are after specifically in functionality. Just tired of the current look, or are you missing some features?
raze78

PostMon May 14, 2007 7:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Thermit, thx 4 the reply. I guess I'm tired of it. Its been the same for a long time. While everything else around is revamped and cool. Check out the above top secret site. Anyway, this site is different and more personal, which is why i like it, but it could do with a little upgrading. I'd love to have the site with some of the mods eg. with a right column where those online could chat etc. all things you find with joomla. Then again, I like the wordpress themes. You r the php guru, you tell me.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

Nope PostMon May 14, 2007 8:01 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm happy with it, we need fresh blood.

Thanks for re-opening registration, there's lots of people that would love to chime in, given a chance. This is my favorite site, I have been doing everything I can to promote it. If there's ever anything I can do to help, hit me up.

tagged & banned

Re: Someone Forgot to Delete a Copy of a Thread PostTue May 15, 2007 2:02 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Thermit

Hmm, I'm not really sure what you are talking about.

I see that you have found some threads from the original software we used here, called UBB. I suppose that members who were marked as banned in UBB didn't get ported over to PHPBB when I did the big conversion, a few years back. If it's any help, here is a link to a sitemap that provides links to the majority of the old UBB threads...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/sitemap.html

If everyone who got banned during the UBB period also got their posts "nuked" from the conversion threads, that is major incompetence. You don't seem too worried that you have plenty of threads in your current archive that make no sense.

quote:

So when you said "Someone Forgot to Delete a Copy of a Thread", I guess you didn't realize that all the old software threads were still available here

Ok, perhaps I should have titled my post, "Archived Threads Missing "Nuked" Posts: Threads Now Rendered Incoherent"

quote:

And I did see that at least one image link in the old thread was broken. Not sure why exactly, although problems with the old image database software were the reason that a second image database was added. Again, if it's any help to anyone, here is a link to an album of all the images in the original image db...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/imgdb/album/

Enjoy!

Good luck to anyone trying to find ALCON777's photos. There is no point in even discussing this with you on your own turf. Yet, I am curious why Alpha-Theta and IB were truly banned. It seems like AT has been unfairly portrayed as being Cydoniaquest and has also been "nuked". Anyone can read the original IB/Alcon thread and see that the thread doesn't add up. And back then this alcon777 was presented as being a big chemtrail awareness breakthrough, rather than the fake he really was. I can only find one photo from the cockpit. Good luck to anyone who uses Thermit's links to find the photos or old threads. They are gone or buried under a haystack.

Ok, I am through with CTC. I don't expect you to respond fairly to this situation, just like you didn't act fairly to Innocent Bystander.You say this was an honest mistake that certain posters got their posts "nuked". To the outsider, it looks like you have nuked plenty of posts on purpose, especially if they look into the truth of Alcon and IB, especially if they look into Alpha-Theta's true writings.

No hard feelings Chief.

Concrete Proof that Chemtrail Central is a Disinfo Palace
The elusive "ctc changes" thread
enjoy! Razz Twisted Evil
may41970

tagged & banned

Mark Steadham, you misquoted me PostTue May 15, 2007 5:29 am  Reply with quote  

Mr. Steadham, you removed two of my sentences. Another error? A computer glitch? Or was it intentional, like when you deleted the "CTC Changes" thread?

Here's my original quote:
===================================
"banned them, deleted their posts and scrubbed their profiles. Like what thermit will probably do in our case, sooner or later.

I suspect that Chemtrail Central is some kind of PR tool with the specific goal of demonstrating that believers in chemtrails are pinwheel-eyed kooks. That even CTC's own moderators are unbalanced, rabid nutcases.

May"
========================================

and here's Mark Steadham's version:
=====================================
"banned them... Like what thermit will probably do in our case, sooner or later.

May"
========================================