Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A Plea to the Weathermakers

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
increase 1776

A Plea to the Weathermakers PostTue May 15, 2007 12:33 pm  Reply with quote  

The state of Florida is literally burning up.Rain is needed desperately.Make it rain.We know you can anytime you wish. Here is the latest fire map.The people especially the elderly could use some clean air to breathe.
Jeanie

PostTue May 15, 2007 2:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Bless you Increase, your heart surely is in the right place. I strongly suspect "THEY" are causing drought in this and other countries. "THEY" don't care 2 figs whether grandma has clean air to breathe and good water to drink. I suspect they will burn us all out as much as possible. This is the first time in New England that I have felt threatened, fire, drought and chemically treated air to breathe. Yikes, what demons.

Please post the web site for the above Florida map as I'd like to send it to my daughter who lives just below Datona. Thanks, Cool
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostTue May 15, 2007 5:05 pm  Reply with quote  

We had drought in the UK for some time but it was not severe and I enjoyed it only because we have poor weather here but I guess you guys need some of our English weather.

During the sunny period of April we had like 2 weeks sun and then one or two days rain then sun again which was all we needed, nothing died or wilted even but now it has changed and we are in our second week of rain which will soon go away I guess. But we still have some sun inbetween rain even though temps are as low as 14c which is too low for my summer.

So April was not our usual April showers month we are so used to having. I half expected it to be bad weather in May because our summer gets started in June and July with a bad August, generally. So if we are lucky we get 4 weeks decent summer in UK, haha.

How long has it not rained then?

Hope you get some soon, maybe a whole week of rain would be nice for you guys.

I admit I was worried when the chemsprayers disappeared last summer for one day because they were not spraying any artificial clouds and I knew it may take nature months to heal and start forming its own again. But yes, these chemclouds can both cause drought or rain depending on how many layers and how thick they spray - when they spray heavy here with a mist white spray it rains for days on end if they keep replenishing it. The strange thing is though rain clouds often cause drought in winter.

How long has it not rained then?
http://www.freedom-force.org
increase 1776

PostTue May 15, 2007 9:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Jeanie here's the link. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-firemap-050907,0,3601189.photo?coll=sfla-news-florida
PAK

PostWed May 16, 2007 11:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Great link Increase. Sad to say but some people I've talked to actually are starting to believe that global warming is true. Setting fires is no big deal, very easy to do, but people are starting to be convinced that it is being caused by too much co2. The propogandists are working hard to convince everyone, drilling it in day in and day out on the news. It shocks me that so many can be so easily led.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Yep PostThu May 17, 2007 12:15 am  Reply with quote  

When in actuality, fire cannot burn without Oxygen as fuel. When a fire burns, it consumes Oxygen and emits Carbon Gasses, such as CO and CO2. These are essential for prairie life to continue, many seeds will not germinate until they are scored by fire. Be that as it may, the Earth is not limitless, and surely we have a finite amount of air to breathe. I am a firm believer in the cyclical nature of life. Perhaps this is what happened just before the last ice age? Global warming, nature responds, freezes the Earth, wipes out almost all of humanity.... Glaciers recede and destroy any relics in their path, and voila, here we are... again.