New type of aircraft

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
marklookingup

New type of aircraft PostThu Mar 22, 2007 4:48 pm  Reply with quote

There is a new type of aircraft making an appearance here in the PNW.

It is large, has 4 jet engines, flys very low, very loud, and very slow.

The thing that sets it apart from other aircraft is the main center fuselage is square, and also it's painted yellowish green. Looks to be a military type craft. It is really weird.

Anyone else see it?
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostThu Mar 22, 2007 4:57 pm  Reply with quote

Is this the plane?
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostThu Mar 22, 2007 5:11 pm  Reply with quote

_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
CTwatcher

PostThu Mar 22, 2007 8:55 pm  Reply with quote

Now that's one ugly plane. Razz
marklookingup

PostFri Mar 23, 2007 4:44 am  Reply with quote

The 1st one is a 747.
The 2nd one is REALLY ugly, but not it.
Misty07

Location: North Central Illinois
PostSat Jun 30, 2007 4:15 pm  Reply with quote

That is one strange looking plane, and if there is a second similar type of plane out there somewhat like this - what are they for? Notice no windows, so what are they hauling and or hiding in there?

One day out in my yard, lived in country not far from Duluth, MN, I saw the below plane and put my binocs on it. Strange type attachment on the back that had not seen before. Any ideas?

Also on another occasion I was also out doing yard work, probably same time frame, summer 2002, saw small engine plane come low over our homes (mine and couple close neighbors). Behind the plane was a small black orb for which I could see no attachments. The air was very wavy around the black orb which followed couple plane lengths behind. At same time in another area of sky I then saw a larger plane with an attachment on the back, looked like a radar attachment, and plane looked similar to pics I've seen of the - Is it the Hawkeye? Plane the navy bought several of few years ago. Was strange and wondered if they were doing a test and tracking the plane with the orb. Wonder also if the orb was an attachment or if it somehow flies all on its own for special reconnaissance. Would explain a lot of orb sightings. And we seem to be way advanced beyond what they lead us to believe. Wool over the eyes.

Misty
Eph 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.