by C.E. Carnicom

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/bee001108.html

Sorry Cliff but its only BEE s!@# roflmao...hahahahahahahahahahaha
Thermit

PostWed Nov 15, 2000 2:41 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.carnicom.com/gel2.htm

Thermit

PostWed Nov 15, 2000 2:47 am  Reply with quote  

Now here is the stuff I'm wonderin' about...

quote:

Unsolved Mysteries

Robert Stack: It came from the skies to wreck havoc on the earth. It sounds like a bad science fiction movie, but for the little town in Washington there was nothing entertaining about the scourge that befell them in 1994. Six times it rained down from above, leaving dozens of local residents ill, and several pets and small animals dead. It all happened in Oakville, Washington, population 665. Here in Oakville, clouds fill the skies daily, bringing rain some 275 days a year. So, when it began pouring on the morning of August 7, 1994, no one was particularly concerned - until they realized it wasn't raining rain. It was raining tiny blobs of gelatinous goo. It came down in torrents, blanketing 20 square miles, and brought with it something of a plague.

Microbiologist Mike McDowell discovered that the sample was literally teaming with two species of bacteria...

Here's the Transcript

Bee poop might be gross, but it didn't kill any pets. What was this stuff?

elvis lives

PostWed Nov 15, 2000 5:22 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit....

Here is a quote from the transcript you referenced.

"Mike McDowell (microbiologist, WSDH): It was very uniform. There was no structure that we could see visibly with a microscope. I set it up on various microbiological media and attempted to isolate bacteria."

Note he said 'attempted' to isolate bacteria. If a microbiologist couldn't find anything harmful then would it be safe to assume the gel was harmless?

Thermit

PostWed Nov 15, 2000 6:17 am  Reply with quote  

Read the whole thing first...

quote:

Mike McDowell (microbiologist, WSDH): It was very uniform. There was no structure that we could see visibly with a microscope. I set it up on various microbiological media and attempted to isolate bacteria.

Robert Stack: Mike McDowell discovered that the sample was literally teaming with two species of bacteria, one of which make its home in the human digestive system.

Sunny: The initial speculation was that it might have been human waste from an airliner, however that was out, because under FAA regulations aircraft waste matter is dyed blue. This material was not blue, but crystal clear in color.

Robert Stack: The blobs rained down over Oakville six times over a three week period. Dozens of people took ill and many animals died after coming into contact with the toxic droplets. But the nature of the substance, and any connection it may have had with the outbreak, remained a mystery. Dotty took a sample of the material to a private research lab.

Tim Davis (Microbiologist, Amtest Labs): Here we have sample 128-76. I saw what I think was a eukaryotic cell, which was basically a cell that has a definable nucleus and is present in most animals.

Robert Stack: Translation? The goo was alive. How in the world did living matter make its way into the clouds? It was as mind-boggling as the substance itself. Perhaps inevitably, the finger of suspicion was pointed directly at the military. The Air Force denies any knowledge of the substance, or any involvement in creating or dispersing it. Local residents, however, don't buy it.

I'm not sure exactly what he means when he says "no structure", maybe homogenous. But this same guy at WSDH and another Amtest both claimed they saw cells...
Silver-Feet

PostMon Jul 02, 2007 10:13 pm  Reply with quote  

When he says 'no structure', he most likely means that there was no crystalline structure, as with many man made gel types, and 'uniform' most likely means the make up didn't vary from sample to sample.
Now, keeping that in mind, here are a few flawed theories that demonstrate how much of a stumper this case really is:
The first theory that comes to mind is some one sprayed the gel in a rain storm. The flaws with this; it would take an large amount of aircraft and gel to uniformly cover the affected area in that short amount of time, in a rain storm, at night, without incident or sighting. It would also be extremely difficult to produce, if not impossible, to create that many spherical blobs of uniform man made gel and get them up in turbulent skies without damaging the blobs.
The next seemingly plausible theory is that they sprayed a fine mist of a concentrated solution of the micro organisms and gelatin into heavily clouded air space, and seeding the clouds so the gelatin would form like raindrops and congeal, giving it a spherical shape, and homogenize eukaryotes (the gelatin it's self). however, this would make it near impossibles to create uniformity.
perverted_introvert

Aerogel PostTue Jul 03, 2007 12:50 am  Reply with quote  

Hope this helps, I have posted it earlier (check out the pics).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerogel

"Aerogel is a low-density solid-state material derived from gel in which the liquid component of the gel has been replaced with gas. The result is an extremely low density solid with several remarkable properties, most notably its effectiveness as an insulator. It is nicknamed frozen smoke, solid smoke or blue smoke due to its semi-transparent nature and the way light scatters in the material; however, it feels like expanded polystyrene (Styrofoam) to the touch."

"Since it is mostly air, it appears semi-transparent. The color it does have is due to Rayleigh scattering of the shorter wavelengths of visible light by the nanosized dendritic structure. This causes it to appear bluish against dark backgrounds and whitish against bright backgrounds."

Where was this discovered?

JPL. Do you think that stands for Jet Propulsion Laboratories? Think again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPL

"JPL dates back to the 1930s, when Caltech professor Theodore von Karman began running rocket propulsion experiments at the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory on the site. JPL was co-founded in 1944 with rocket scientists Tsien Hsue-shen and Jack Parsons, which has led some to affectionately refer to it as the "Jack Parsons Lab."

A more likely candidate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons

"He is less well known than Wernher von Braun or Theodore von Kármán in the rocket program and the origins of JPL. Nonetheless, von Braun remarked that Parsons, and not he, should be regarded as the father of the American space program"

Here it is, all tied together. Nasa, JPL, the Occult, Scientology, and everything:

"Parsons and the Occult
Parsons was also an avid practitioner of the occult arts, and a follower of Thelema. He saw no contradiction between his scientific and magical pursuits: before each rocket test launch, Parsons would invoke the god Pan.

He was chosen by Aleister Crowley to lead Agape Lodge, the Thelemic Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) in California in 1942 after Crowley expelled Wilfred Smith from the position.

Sarah Elizabeth Northrup (aka 'Betty'), began living with Parsons after his wife (Sarah's half-sister) Helen Northrup left with Wilfred Smith. Sarah Elizabeth Northrup later married L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology and sometime magickal partner of Parsons. Parsons and Hubbard participated in a ritual known as the Babalon Working which is famous in occult circles — loosely, it was an attempt to summon a living goddess and change the course of history. They were aided in this work by Sampson Bennetts of the Rosicrucian Order and his wife Sara Melian Gabriel, a well known spiritualist from India.

In January of 1946, Parsons, Betty, and Hubbard started a boat dealing company named Allied Enterprises. Parsons put in a large sum of approximately $21,000—Hubbard put in $1,200, and Betty nothing. Hubbard eventually abandoned Parsons and their business plans, leaving a port in Florida with the boat and Betty. It is said Parsons retreated to his hotel room and summoned a typhoon in retribution (i.e. evocation of Bartzabel[2] - intelligence presiding Mars). Legend or not, Hubbard and the ship were washed ashore in a freak storm the same day. A Florida court later dissolved the poorly contracted business, ordered repayment of debts to Parsons and awarded ownership of the boat to Hubbard.

Parsons set out to find another partner, his so called "scarlet woman", a magickal partner with whom he could sire a "Moonchild." The Moonchild is traditionally the incarnation of a God, as prophesied in Crowley's channeled script 'The Book of the Law' (The creation of this Moonchild was covered in Crowley's novel of the same name).

When Parsons met artist and poet Marjorie Cameron, he regarded her as the fulfilment of his magical rituals. This same year he resigned his leadership of the O.T.O.

The Hubbard/Allied relationship lasted until 1947, when Hubbard defrauded Parsons of a sum of money and ran off with Sarah Northrup. Hubbard used much of this money from Allied Enterprises to promulgate and publish his book Dianetics, which later evolved into and was superseded by Scientology.

Jack Parsons has an appearance in Anthony Boucher's murder mystery Rocket to the Morgue (1942) as the character Hugo Chantrelle. The book also includes L. Ron Hubbard as D. Vance Wimpole."

Any Doubts?

Northrup PostTue Jul 03, 2007 12:57 am  Reply with quote  

Did you catch the link to Northrup Grumman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman

" Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an aerospace and defense conglomerate that is the result of the 1994 purchase of Grumman by Northrop. The company is the third largest defense contractor for the U.S. military[1], and the number-one builder of naval vessels."

"Northrop Grumman's many products are made by separate business units. Newport News Shipbuilding manufactures all U.S. aircraft carriers, and is the only company capable of building Nimitz-class supercarriers. It also produces a large percentage of U.S. nuclear submarines."

"The Space Technology sector builds a variety of military and NASA satellites and mission payloads, as well as various Strategic Defense Initiative ("Star Wars") defensive laser systems. Working with Boeing, the sector provides the chemical laser for the Boeing YAL-1 Airborne Laser system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_YAL-1

"The Boeing YAL-1 Airborne Laser (ABL) weapons system is a megawatt-class chemical oxygen iodine laser (COIL) primarily designed to destroy Tactical ballistic missiles (TBMs), similar to the Scud, while in boost phase"

"If proven successful, a fleet of seven Boeing 747s with the ABL system would be constructed. In operation they would be divided between two combat theaters."

"The development of the system is being accomplished by a team of contractors. Boeing Integrated Defense Systems provides the aircraft, the management team and the systems integration processes. Northrop Grumman is supplying the COIL, and Lockheed Martin is supplying the nose turret and the fire control system."

Keep reading.

Youtube PostSat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Jack Parsons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-pirdDi8