Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
O where to begin...Oh-- "Hey Everyone!"

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
NoraD

O where to begin...Oh-- "Hey Everyone!" PostFri Jul 06, 2007 9:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Ok...so I am going to make this short & sweet. Being crazy & insane let me long time ago when I got married, had 2 kids and then put a photography business in my life!!! So call me crazy and I'll tell you I got that T-shirt 15yrs ago.

I'm a 34yr old wife, mother, & photographer (only 5 yrs on that one)...oh forgot to add housekeeper, prayer warrior, & chauffeur (but without pay..Sad

I don't go to church (use to though) but have a spiritual walk that most won't walk. I see things that make Steven King's movies look like....humm....let's just say that the stuff that I have seen all of my life doesn't even compare to a movie because "everyone" will believe in a moive cause they can see it...but when I tell them my story....well, I think ya get the picture---People have a hard time believing in what they can not see! Until they see it.

I found this site a few months ago....and hesitated to join. I keep a low profile just cause I don't have time. But I made time today. So this leads me to say...." I hope that what God has given me...I can pass on to others...to make whatever difference He needs done!"

Oh...and also I started observing chemtrails...let's see----oh yea, when that small voice that hardly no-one now of days wants to listen to, said "Look Up!"----------I did physically and using the internet. I educated myself and got my self smart...duh?!!!

I don't know all things...so if u have a question for me ask away!...don't worry about making me look stupid if I give you a wrong answer because in life there are no wrong answers---only dumb people to ask the wrong question to begin with!!--------Enjoy Life & SMILE!!!
raze78

PostSun Jul 08, 2007 3:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi there...

I'm always interested in what people see....

Wonder if you could explain a bit more.....

What do they look like?

Peace.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
NoraD

I'll share...need to know where? PostSun Jul 08, 2007 5:34 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Wonder if you could explain a bit more.....

Which forum does this go in??
starman1

PostSun Jul 08, 2007 6:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello NoraD,
Welcome to CTC, your post is fine right here where you put it.
If you want to share more about your Warriette (is that a word) Life, (please do not take offense to the term, I too consider myself a waking Warrior of God, and believe He lead me here as well) the spirit forum is open for all these type's of topics.
Enjoy the site, and please feel free to share your insights, there is great power in numbers, your faith helps re-affirm that which has been given to others here as well...
Starman1
peace out...
perverted_introvert

Welcome! PostSun Jul 08, 2007 9:35 pm  Reply with quote  

You guys rock Smile

Hi, Nora thanks for chiming in. Looking forward to more of your posts.

to spirit it is.......... PostSun Jul 08, 2007 10:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey raze78....taking it to the spirit.... this spot was just to introduce myself...done that, now I'm ready to go deeper....see ya over there!
skywatcher NL

NORAD PostWed Jul 11, 2007 1:58 pm  Reply with quote  

funny name that...NORAD.

have fun.
NoraD

Thats a good one... PostWed Jul 11, 2007 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

I didn't know what that even meant till I did a goole search......you should have seen my face expression......well can't help for the name that I was given "Nora" with a middle intial of D......next time maybe I'll use something a little different.....

Toodles.... Laughing