creating reality

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Location: belfast,united kingdom
creating reality PostSat Jul 01, 2006 2:31 pm  Reply with quote

Simply put, “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Our thoughts determine the present and future of what is contained within our lives. It’s all about our choices. How and what we choose, upon what we focus, concentrate, or direct our attention, and where we spend our mental and emotional energies -- this is precisely what we will attract or draw to ourselves. And the universe always provides.

One song which makes this profound statement of a truth simply says: “Our thoughts are prayers, and we are always praying. Our thoughts are prayers, listen to what you’re saying. Seek a higher consciousness, a place of righteousness. And know that God is always there. And every thought becomes a prayer.”

The universe (aka God/Goddess/All-That-Is) is wholly connected, it includes us, and it responds to our every whim. There is, however, often a “time buffer” in which we must maintain our vision over time in order for it to manifest itself. This time delay is the good news! It allows us to further define our vision, to make adjustments as we collect data on the advisability of each aspect of our dream. We may earnestly desire someone to love us, but unless we add the extra stipulation that we want to be very much in love with them as well, we may find ourselves as the recipient of a stalker, an overly possessive, smothering individual, or a Fatal Attraction scenario. Time is definitely our friend in this regard!

Full article at The Life Technology Blog
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail

Location: Johannesburg
PostSat Jul 14, 2007 7:41 am  Reply with quote

Growing up, my father used to always want us to understand that at any time, anywhere, no matter what you doing or what you saying etc. the one thing that remains constant and cannot stop for even a split second... is THOUGHT. He always encoraged us right up until his death.

God created everything in this Universe as an illusion... space and time in essense is nothing but illusions. Imagine yourself to be an astronaut in a space suit. Just how an astronaut lives inside his suit when he is in an environment that he is not really meant to be in so too is the function of our bodies in this world. Our entire reality is nothing but what our thoughts percieve it to be.

For example:
Hold an apple in your hand while closing your eyes. You can see the apple in your mind. The reason you see the apple is because the senssations of palms and finger tips are passed through nerve endings through your body, connect to your brain and then your brain through its chemistry works out its own conclusion as to what you might be references a sort of database in your mind against what it is sensing (Through Chemical reactions started from the very nerve endings that contact the surface of the apple) and matches it up. Then it is YOU (Soul) that CHOOSES what it is, you open your eyes and SEE the apple. You see the apple? Or are you seeing light bounced off the surface of the apple, reaching the surface of your eyeball and then light energy, converts to electrical energy that is transfered to the back of your brain where a chemical reaction takes place to create the image you... 'see'. Can you guarantee what you seeing is actually there? What if your hands were at your sides, your eyes staring at a blank screen BUT the nerve endings were stimulated in the same way that they are when you touched the apple. - You will still THINK that you holding the apple as well as seeing it if your eyes were stimulated the same way it is when you look at something.

What guarantees what that we all see the same thing and that we all feel the same things etc.??

ALLAH (GOD Almighty) does.

Thanks for your time...