Made the paper for weather!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
KevinMartin

PostSat Jul 21, 2007 5:01 pm  Reply with quote

LOL dude, i'm all muscle under the suit Son.
Protein shakes daily, pumping Iron, i'm a sick looking SOB underneath all that.
_________________
"Weather is like a cookbook and you need all the ingredients to make the perfect meal".

-Kevin Martin
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
lol PostSat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Fact is, you are flamming the topic, and I think action should be taken for the flame war start. You are so jealous I smell you from here on the West Coast.

Ummm yea, jealous or am I just pointing out the emotional scars you can't deal with after your failed forecast. I mean think about it serously, you fubared that forecast and went running to the press to talk about the only F-0 tornado that formed in North America during those two days. The way it came across in the article made it sound like you picked the exact town it was going to hit. In your forecast you were expecting a lot more than 1 tornado over 2 days and even forecasted a tornado to hit Maine where no thunderstorms were reported that day. If you think by typing the words "don't talk again" is going to slience me... then you have another thing coming. And btw all of those lovely names you've called me doesn't help your image too much.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jeanie

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
massive chemtrailing PostSat Jul 21, 2007 6:08 pm  Reply with quote

Please stop this dueling... Weatherman, please check out the satellite picture of the north east, looks like massive chemtrailing over a vast area. Would you have a thought as to the purpose? Question
KevinMartin

PostSun Jul 22, 2007 12:11 am  Reply with quote

If you notice, the harassing is coming from WM. This topic was about a whole different subject yet the jealous clown decides to jump in again! Keep going there buddy. You seriously will never gain fame. LOL, for what you do, you'll gain press in the NUTHOUSE.
_________________
"Weather is like a cookbook and you need all the ingredients to make the perfect meal".

-Kevin Martin
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Classic PostSun Jul 22, 2007 12:13 am  Reply with quote

This is a great example of baiting a poster off-topic.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
pffft PostSun Jul 22, 2007 2:05 am  Reply with quote

Jeanie, on Friday they nailed Western PA, WV and Eastern Ohio with chemtrails and extracted a lot of moisture from the thunderstorms that moved across the area. When it got to MD there wasn't much left and it heated temperatures up to the lower 90's instead of being in the mid to upper 80's like it should have been. This resulted in the cold front being held up and strong thunderstorms to develop over Northern and Central VA. It didn't do too much in MD because of the dynamics in place.
It looks like today they were trying to build an extention of the high pressure across Michigan well into the Southeastern US to initiate an extratropical(hopefully not tropical) storm to deliver some well needed rainfall. By spraying during the morning and mid to late afternoon they keep the temperatures down at the surface reducing the amount of mixing taking place between the surface and 850mb(about 5,000 feet). Imagine a resviour but this time it's cold air. If they minimize the amount of warm air going into it, the temperatures stay cool. This is important for creating an extratropical system because cool temperatures aloft keep tropical storm/hurricane formation at bay. So they stop spraying during the late afternoon to allow temps to rise and to give a nice pat on the back to the folks at the NWS. That's what I think they are after.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jeanie

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
Always Monkeying With the Weather PostSun Jul 22, 2007 3:12 am  Reply with quote

Weatherman: Thanks for your explanation, yes, I have noticed that by 2:30, 3:00 p.m. they back off on the spraying. Morning today, Saturday, they came hot and heavy and at lower and higher elevations, often two planes visible at same time. Next week they forcast temps. in the 90's. Up to this point we have had very pleasant temps. and precipitation has been about normal. Even if the spraying has provoked this pleasant weather I would rather they leave nature to do it's natural things...Cool Life would be a bit less stressful without this assault of our skies. Confused
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
a thought PostSun Jul 22, 2007 4:31 pm  Reply with quote

I think I just realized something this morning Jeanie. The Atlantic Re-set date was yesterday for everywhere west of Philly along the east coast. This should mean that any steady and organized(not scattered thunderstorms) rainfall that occurs during the day through Tuesday will most likely be Philly and eastward. At night it will make it west of Philly.
I got burned on the 20th because I went duh duh and changed my forecast forgetting that the Atlantic re-set date was on the 21st. I don't completely understand how the Atlantic Re-set dates work yet, at least numerically. Geographically and period wise I do.

My model said on 7/16/07 86F for 7/20 and 85F for 7/21 @ BWI Airport. It was exactly that both dates. Instead I posted that went back the next day and saw the -8F for the 20th forgetting that was the Atlantic system and subtracted 8F from both days. 78F for 7/20 and 77F for 7/21... So missed both forecasts by 8F... All from my own ignorance/understanding.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jeanie

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
Control PostSun Jul 22, 2007 6:59 pm  Reply with quote

Weatherman; Don't give it another thought, we all don't think we are perfect, expecting perfection from others.

Today is a repeat performance of yesterday, early a.m. the sky was totally chemmed up in all directions. It is now almost 3 p.m. and they are still at it. Destroying all that is natural and beautiful. "THEY" need to be controlled, who will do it ?

The local weather man said high wispy clouds are the order of the day. A stretch of cloud cover (chemtrails) lies just off the east coast and will begin drifting inland. Uh huh Rolling Eyes
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
yep PostSun Jul 22, 2007 9:10 pm  Reply with quote

haha when it should have been 7F total for a 5 day forecast instead of 23F that's a big snafu. lol. Makes a huge difference, espically with all of my enemies lurking around out there. One in particular waited 5 yrs for a mistake from me and has yet to let me live it down. Today's chemtrails seem to be off shore somewhat. We had a some here but they are mostly to the East of Baltimore. What I think they are attempting to do is raise RH values off shore that way the air at the surface is more moist than what would have been with full sunshine. Remember relative humidity decreases during the day and is the highest at night. Limit temperature increases during the day, espically over the mild open ocean with a cool dry airmass and the air becomes humid pretty fast.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
rain this morning PostMon Jul 23, 2007 2:30 pm  Reply with quote

Draw a N-S line through about Philly and most of the rainfall this morning is east of that line. A small area of rain has made it into E.Central PA, outside of that, so far so good:) As I said 2 years ago, most of the "success" our boys have had has been roughly 1/2 luck and 1/2 skill. And that's only roughly 40% of the time.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
visual ray wizard

Location: United States
What I want to know is ... PostWed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 am  Reply with quote

who is going to win the world series on hurricane forecasts this year?

Predictions?
Being one with nature never felt so good!

1, 2