Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
HI FROM CORFU GREECE! CHEMTRAILS!!!

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
luvthetruth

HI FROM CORFU GREECE! CHEMTRAILS!!! PostSat Jul 28, 2007 8:03 am  Reply with quote  

Hello! Is there anyone else from Corfu who has noticed many chemtrails over our skies and a fall-out of that strange white stuff? I've noticed chemtrails for the past 6 months but only saw the white debris about 3 days ago! Small bits - you wouldn't notice it unless you where aware of it! Is there anyone else in Corfu who has seen anything or anywhere else in the Ionian Islands or rest of Greece?
starman1

PostSun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 am  Reply with quote  

Hello luvthetruth,
Welcome to CTC.
What does the strange white stuff you refer to look like.
luvthetruth

CORFU,GREECE - CHEMTRAILS AND WHITE DEBRIS PostSun Jul 29, 2007 8:52 am  Reply with quote  

Hi starman1, Thanks for the welcome - it feels good to be among a community that doesn't accuse me of being a raving lunatic!!! Now to describing this stuff!!! It is like a synthetic substance - minute filaments but not in parallel lines - white - not at all like cotton wool. Difficult really to describe with human eye. I managed to get two small pieces and seal them in a piece of sellotape (to stop air getting to it - so it didn't dissolve away-I read somewhere that this is the only way to preserve this stuff for observation) My son has a small microsocope x50 - I am waiting for hubby to return with some batteries (we live in an isolated area - moutain top - no shops!) As soon as he gets back - I will hopefull be able to see this stuff a little better and will give you an up-date
luvthetruth

CORFU,GREECE - CHEMTRAILS AND WHITE DEBRIS PostSun Jul 29, 2007 10:54 am  Reply with quote  

Just put a picture on the gallery in chemtrail section - would be grateful of any opinions