A "Debunker" Proves That ALL AIRCRAFT ARE NOT INVO

danofactfile

UGHHHHHH....... PostMon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm  Reply with quote

now from the bbc, to nbc, to the hamilton spectator to world press etc etc etc are reporting them spraying.... but tie it toweather modification..... fine,, i think the evidence shows that some elements of chemtrail project that poitns to weather modification....but they have HAARP...

chemtrails are just a tiny aspect of what is going on, and if we only focus our efforts on it, we will loose....

i do believe chemtrails ties into depopulation.... as many public figures from henry kissenger, to prince philip saying If I Were An Animal, Prince Philip wrote, "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

and top eugenics scientists get up in press conferences and say we have to kill 90% of the population and get STANDING OVATIONS.... and the sheeple still laugh, discredit, deny the evidence, and demonize people tryg to give us the truth..... when will people stand up, and at least agreeto a common goal of exposing evil and corruption, abolishing the ilegalfiat american reserve system, to saying no to the microchip( coming to a city near you!,national id card(the first step of microchip cashless society)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/030406massculling.htm

ALso this go green movement is nothing more then corporations/government(difference?) setting up a global carbon tax to enslave us even more....

you should also be concerned about the pan american union, the toll roads,
un biospheres.... the UN in general for that matter....

also your not gunna wake up if your watchin the tv all day, its been ENGINEERED to brainwash you.... the flicker rate puts you into hypnotic states, to be more easily suggestable.

bottom line is look for the facts, dont just take anyones word for it(including mine) find your own truths, but most of all dont judge others, if their opinions and views are somewhat difference, have a discussion on the evidence..... we gotta stop fighting with each other and unite in a common goal of peace.

www.danofactfile.blogspot.com
cosmosis

Joined: 04 Aug 2007
PostSat Aug 04, 2007 4:03 pm  Reply with quote

I would like to know what KIND of military aircraft are allegedly leaving the chemtrails. Just because the videos don't show civilian aircraft it does not necessarily follow that none are involved.

1, 2