Hello All

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread

Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Location: Florida
Hello All PostThu Aug 09, 2007 2:08 am  Reply with quote

Name's Kurt i currently live in Central Florida, a family man, Artist, Painter, photographer, interested in unlocking mysteries of the infinite universe, but that could take awhile.
Ill try to post some images i have captured , they will be unaltered unless specified, i might enhance brightness and create closeups.
Im interested in finding out about any facts people have discovered, the Chemtrail phenomonen seems highly unusual to me, but i have no facts, ive often sat and watched the sky over the years, they feature alot in my paintings. it seems apparent to me that these trails do not follow proper air traffic, ive seen figure of eights, i live south of ORL Airport i can see the airliners coming and going some fly over my home, definite paths, sometimes i see a perfectly clear sky one, and then it looks like cross stich cloud mayhem the next,

later all
What i know can't harm me, it's what i dont know that really scares me.

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostThu Aug 09, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote

Welcome to CTC...LTTS
Enjoy the site,

Location: Chicago
Excellent PostThu Aug 09, 2007 11:46 pm  Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing some of your work Smile
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger