Spam 08-19-2007

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Location: Chicago
Spam 08-19-2007 PostSun Aug 19, 2007 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

Several non-sensical posts at once.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostMon Aug 20, 2007 5:36 am  Reply with quote

The individual got my attention,by the multiple posts.This could have been accomplished with a carefull and clever headline.I have to say, thanks, to the poster and to you for bringing this to our attention.I live 60 miles east of Portland,Or. on the Columbia River and this is the first I heard of this matter.This also may be the reason Oregon U.S. Rep.Defaziowas declined access by the Bush Nazi's to classified documents concerning such an attack. July 24, 2007, Peter DeFazio, House Homeland Security Committee member: "I just can't believe they're going to deny a member of Congress the right of reviewing how they plan to conduct the government of the United States after a significant terrorist attack Maybe the people who think there's a conspiracy out there are right."
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley