Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Lots of new faces...

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
starman1

Lots of new faces... PostSun Jun 24, 2007 5:16 am  Reply with quote  

I just wanted to take a minute to say welcome to all the new faces coming on board recently, and to encourage every one here to continue with their efforts in keeping up the good fight, slowly but surely more and more are coming to realize that something is not right in the skies above us.
Ignorance is not bliss in this case, so keep sounding the alarm, and sounding off.
Those of you here who are just "lurking" ( I hate that term) don't remain silent because of fear, speak up and let your voice's be heard as well.
The powers that be know that this would not stay a secret forever, and that at some point the masses would wise up and rise up.
To all you long timers who have remained loyal to the cause, thanks for all your continuing efforts and inspiring selflessness.
To all those who seek to serve the other side, may God help you!!!
Humanity deserves better than your continuing lies and deception's...
Peace to all...
starman1
out...
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostSun Jun 24, 2007 5:09 pm  Reply with quote  

So what Exactly is the "good fight"?

There is no fight, only useless discussion and argueing......
perverted_introvert

Wrong! PostSun Jun 24, 2007 7:48 pm  Reply with quote  

The more people that post, the more people that are aware of CT's. Starman is right, people are starting to wake up. I urge everyone who reads this to tell a person a day about CT's. Just imagine if you tell someone, and they tell someone, and so on! Keep up the good work Very Happy

Whisper to a Roar... PostTue Jun 26, 2007 6:54 am  Reply with quote  

I am new here, but I have to say that a roar began as a whisper... If enough people at least whisper about the chemtrails and the damage that is being done to our Earth, maybe our whisper will become a roar. The time is at hand, we can not sit idly by and do nothing any longer...
blessed be to all...

PostWed Jun 27, 2007 5:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Mother Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her.....
DOWN WITH CT'S!!
Misty07

Re: Lots of new faces... PostThu Jun 28, 2007 12:25 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Starman,

I am new to the board today. It is nice to see you send a welcome out to all the new posters, and I believe it is worthwhile to post to forums even though sometimes you feel like you are doing nothing more than treading water at times. It's just nice to be able to talk to others who are aware.

I think it was back in 1997 when I first became aware of them and if you brought anyones attention to them you usually got "the look." I was actually standing in the parking lot at work one morning waiting to walk in to the offices with another gal. I worked at a papermill and was large facility, large parking lot. As I stood there waiting and talking with her, I watched the skies as per normal for me. I watched as two planes came in and made a large X over the parking lot. What was the strangest thing was that neither had trails going coming in - it was like they hit a switch and turned the sprayers on, then turned them off as they left. Had not seen that happen before that nor since. Why they would do that is beyond me, but was a huge fluffy X above the mill, spreading out as the trails do. I wondered why be so obvious, but then why not? I was the only one there who noticed it or thought anything strange about it. Most people's minds are such closed boxes!

Misty
vader2

new here PostFri Jul 06, 2007 2:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi, I am new here.
From Japan, about a few people talking about this, we never know
who spray these, but some says this is related wth HAARP thing.

If anyone here got info about jap, let me know.
I hope to tell wht happen in our skys here too....

thx in advance
starman1

PostFri Jul 06, 2007 2:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello vader2,
Welcome to CTC,
maybe you can share some picture's of what is going on in the skies over Japan...
Thanks in advance for sharing...
starman1
PAK

PostFri Jul 06, 2007 3:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi to all newcomers,

The more people become aware of this around the world, the more the realization will hit that we are up against a ruthless group that are working on a global scale. They have no allegiance to any country or group of people. It is the average "commoners" against a group of psychopaths who now have the "science and technology" they got from taxation and theft who will use it to dominate this planet. Hopefully people "individually" around the world will start waking up to the truth.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
vader2

PostSat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.joypix.jp/guest_viewalbum.php?album_id=2&tk=-144546108&SID=c366567ee4a0a1d0618d7f599642e754

how do you guys think this?? is this normal one?

and we now find a similarity on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCRKYPUMu5M
kind of trails.

http://www.geocities.jp/tako_m8/tarumi.htm
is very similar to that one, and this one is taken before
Hansin earthquake in Osaka, it was a big one.

does any one know or talked already about this ??
and also, black beam too?

I hope to get you guy's wisdom...
romvaesn

PostMon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm  Reply with quote  

greetings the world, apreciate it star Cool

hers some weird local norwegian ones apr 07

www.youtube.com/romvaesn
www.myspace.com/romvaesn
perverted_introvert

Awesome Pic! PostTue Jul 10, 2007 12:51 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah the CT problem needs to stop, but that is an amazing picture. I have noticed a lot of these formations look like birds myself, but I have never captured anything that beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Re: Lots of new faces... PostMon Aug 27, 2007 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by starman1
I just wanted to take a minute to say welcome to all the new faces coming on board recently, and to encourage every one here to continue with their efforts in keeping up the good fight, slowly but surely more and more are coming to realize that something is not right in the skies above us.
Ignorance is not bliss in this case, so keep sounding the alarm, and sounding off.
Those of you here who are just "lurking" ( I hate that term) don't remain silent because of fear, speak up and let your voice's be heard as well.
The powers that be know that this would not stay a secret forever, and that at some point the masses would wise up and rise up.
To all you long timers who have remained loyal to the cause, thanks for all your continuing efforts and inspiring selflessness.
To all those who seek to serve the other side, may God help you!!!
Humanity deserves better than your continuing lies and deception's...
Peace to all...
starman1
out...

HA first time I can remember quoting myself.....
Anyway, I just wanted to throw out another hello and welcome to those of you here who are new, and to those who are here and yet choose to remain silent.