Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Hi everyone

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
Robin Roberts

Hi everyone PostWed Aug 22, 2007 5:11 am  Reply with quote  

Hi everyone, Very Happy

I hope I am doing this right.

Please call me Red or Robin or RedRobin, whatever you like, I just signed up here at Chemtrail Central the other day but this is my first post.

I have been reading here and other chemtrail sites off and on some time now and I find the topics very interesting and the subject of chemtrails an important one to be sure.

I recently moved from the Midwest, well, mid-Northwest, here to the northeast with our family and I can not believe what I have been seeing going on in the sky with all of the chemtrails, its just insane, I was aware of the subject before we moved here but did not pay much attention to it because there was nothing like this going on back where we lived, we would only see regular type contrails there but when we moved here it was so different, these things / trails we are seeing on a regular basis and so many of them are not just normal old contrails, no way, I would have to be as gullible as Gulliver to believe that line

I and my family, even my husband, now believe that everything people have been talking about with the chemtrail spraying is really true, these trails are not made from ice crystals formed by jet engine exhaust but something being sprayed from those planes, it's so obvious, how can they get away with this, it's horrible, I wanted to go right back where we lived when I saw this stuff being sprayed but we sold our home to buy one here and now we are committed.

My husbands job brought us here and we can not go back now, I wish after seeing all of this chemtrail spraying that we had known ahead of time, if we had, we would not have chosen to move here but since we have, I want to speak out about this activity and let everyone know that it is real and not some hoax as the government say it is, how they can say that, it's just an absurd statement to me after seeing it being done right over our heads.

I was shocked to say the least when I started seeing it for real the first time, now I'm just angry, very angry, my husband says that I should not be making such a fuss out of it, he makes me angry when he talks like that but I know he just does not want me getting into what the government is up to because it might come back on us in some way.

So I decided to join Chemtrail Central so at least I can talk about this spraying with others who know more than I do about the subject, hope I am welcome.

Well, I guess thats all for now, I'm a little confused as to how to go about posting and where to post, so give this new girl some time to get use to things, ok, thanks everyone.

Robin R.
sicntired

PostWed Aug 22, 2007 1:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello Robin. Glad to have you posting here. You spoke about wanting to go back home when you noticed the chemtrails here. We have several posters from the Netherlands, as well as Spain and many other locations in the world, who see chemtrail spraying on a daily basis over there also. This is a global operation. This is the reason that it is so imperative that we educate the world about the toxic spraying going on overhead. The earth that people are made up of, as well as the earth that we stand upon will not allow this chemical garbage dumping much longer. Keep posting and God Bless you and your family with abundant and vibrant light, truth and health.
starman1

PostWed Aug 22, 2007 1:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello Robin,
and welcome to CTC.
Please keep us posted on what you are seeing there, you can report that kind of stuff in the Chemtrails CT reports thread. As someone else recently pointed out, by posting regularly what we are witenessing we are creating an on going log complete with dates.
Thanks for stepping up and being counted...
Robin Roberts

Thank you so much. PostMon Aug 27, 2007 5:13 am  Reply with quote  

Hi starman1 and sicntired,

Sorry I have not got back to this thread until now, I'm not use to doing any of this stuff so I'm kind of the new DUMB girl in school, thank you for your support, I need it, believe me.

Lou Aubuchont has helped me get started by telling me about Chemtrail Central and also supporting me, I have followed much of what he has had to say about the whole chemtrail issue and he makes a lot of sense to me, he gave me the push I needed to sign up here, I am a little shy about all of this but I am going to try and not let him or you all down, I will let everyone know when they are spraying us here in, Oh, I can't say, my husband said not to say, what the heck, we are in eastern New York state someplace. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks again starman1 and sicntired for the welcome and support.

RR.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Aug 27, 2007 5:23 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
may41970

tagged & banned

Good advice Lou Aubuchont PostMon Aug 27, 2007 6:10 am  Reply with quote  

A poster once tried to bully and trick me into giving private info. Note that three techniques were used:

Technique #1
I think you are another poster using a fake screen name. You need to give your personal info to prove me wrong.

Technique #2
You won't post your personal information because you are a coward.

Technique #3
I give all my personal info because I am credible. You should do the same to prove that you're credible too.

====================

"Your scheming with Jeffy Boy indicates to me that you are a back biter and no one to be trusted, in fact you write so much like Jeffy Boy I believe that you two are probably one and the same hiding behind your fake screen names.

You did notice that I am right out in the open about my real name, who I am, even where I live, I am this way so that people will know that I am a credible person and not, as you put it, a FAKE, the real fakes, much like yourselves, hide behind anonymous screen names and accuse others of being fakes, isn't that being a dirt bag TROLL hypocrite and coward?

My name Is Louis Aubuchont and I am a Chemtrail activist who lives in Parsonsfield, ME.

Who in the HELL are you?"

http://www.debatebothsides.com/showpost.php?p=801696&postcount=121
Robin Roberts

You are the FAKE PostMon Aug 27, 2007 5:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Please do not post anything to me may41970 as I agree with Lou Aubuchont that you and [ FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe ] and all of YOUR other FAKE NAMES are all the same poster, I have read most of your post at the All Aircraft forum and your all the same person and I want nothing to do with ANY of you because it is you who are the FAKES, not Lou, he is right up front about himself and honest about what he has done, you are a cowardly, sneaky troublemaker and I do not trust anything that you say.

Plainly the only reason that you are posting in this thread to me is to attack Lou and not welcome me to Chemtrail Central, thats very clear to everyone I'm sure, you are a sick and obvious person.

Stay away from me, do you understand that, I am not interested in anything that you or your many characters have to complain about, as Lou would say "go back to your NOTHING BOARD and leave us alone."

That is all I have to say to you, ever.

RR.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Aug 28, 2007 12:08 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robin Roberts

PostTue Aug 28, 2007 10:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Can you believe that guy may41970 or socrates or Jeff Reynolds or WHATEVER his name is had the nerve to post to me like that, what a CREEP that guy is. Rolling Eyes

Ahhhaaa, he makes me mad, no welcome Robin, just a post trying to knock you down, I don't blame you for the way you feel about him, he is just a nasty troublemaker just like you said he is, him posting to me like that proves it. Rolling Eyes

I hope I don't run into to many people like him here, I won't put up with those types of JERKS. Rolling Eyes

Where does this guy get off saying that you tried to trick him, what a liar, if anything you tried to warn him about being tricked, what a TOOL he is trying to twist what you wrote into something just the opposite, I read a lot of this sort of thing at his board, he is full of you know what but then you know that better than I do.

I'm going to e-mail you something that you might find interesting.

Have to go now, Bill is due home and we are going out tonight, more later.

RR.
perverted_introvert

Suspicious PostWed Aug 29, 2007 12:16 am  Reply with quote  

Sounds contrived.

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Aug 29, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
perverted_introvert

Yup PostThu Aug 30, 2007 12:07 am  Reply with quote  

I've read all of them.