The young resource

Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Location: italy
The young resource PostTue Sep 04, 2007 11:05 pm  Reply with quote

Hi to all. In 1'st september 2007 i have made a post to send my experience of chemtrail eye witness. In this post i was send a link to my webpage that have in, a video macked to myself with a low-quality photocamera. In this video, my intention was make one of the important turist town like florence, down another light. A lot of people, everyday, came from to all part of the world, for see the beautiful of the monument and othar artistic thing. In that day, a very big chem sky appears. Take a vision of this video. I hope that all we, together, can change the world sensitive about this terrificant military "orwellian" experiment.
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostTue Sep 04, 2007 11:20 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for posting. And welcome to chemtrailcentral, hope you like it.

What do you think can be done about it?
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?

Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Location: italy
wat can be done PostWed Sep 05, 2007 5:50 pm  Reply with quote

I think that the first ting to do is take a chemtrai evidence at the altitude of it is spry, and make an nano-analisys . If we take the same nano-substance in (for example) china and u.s.a sky, we can start a global fight against this phenomen. This kind of analisis can be done whit an expencive siemens electronic microscope. It can see the nano particle and i thing, the military nano-robot inside chemtrail.