Don't blame the pilots for chemtrails

Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Don't blame the pilots for chemtrails PostThu Sep 06, 2007 10:06 am  Reply with quote

I have recently quit my job as a commerical pilot after discovering what was going on.

I cannot say much other than the pilots involved in spraying have no idea they are part of whatever the project is.

I can say that commericial aircraft are being used but they are not modified in any way, there are no spraying nozzels as some people here believe.

What there is though is some unknown (to me) additive added to the fuel, usually added during the cover of darkness during normal refueling. Another pilot bought it to my attention that the standard refueling hose had an extra attachment to another tank.

I saw this only 3 refueling times over the last year so either its added very randomly or to specific aircraft at different times.

My own research into this went someway but then I got no further although I made lots of contacts around the world. Dont blame the pilots, they no nothing about this spraying at all. Maybe even the refueller men dont know what it is.

Location: Texas
PostThu Sep 06, 2007 1:34 pm  Reply with quote

Ignore the troll. This person was removed last year as well as now.

PostThu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 pm  Reply with quote

Thank you, Thermit.

That statement smacked of B.S.
I observe very conscious spray patterns and activities on a regular basis.

I take solace in the fact that we reap what we sow, on an individual Karmic basis. Those that spew chemicals, as well as lies, will get their serving at some point, and deep down they know it.