Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
SIX NUCLEAR BOMBS FLEW OVER THE US of A

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
starman1

SIX NUCLEAR BOMBS FLEW OVER THE US of A PostThu Sep 06, 2007 1:51 am  Reply with quote  

Here's a big WTF (wow thats funny) how the hell does that happen for you.....

quote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20427730/?GT1=10357
Air Force official fired after 6 nukes fly over U.S.
B-52 bomber, accidentally armed with warheads, went over several states

Updated: 11:43 a.m. PT Sept 5, 2007
WASHINGTON - A B-52 bomber was mistakenly armed with six nuclear warheads and flown for more than three hours across several states last week, prompting an Air Force investigation and the firing of one commander, Pentagon officials said Wednesday.

Rep. Ike Skelton, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, called the mishandling of the weapons “deeply disturbing” and said the committee would press the military for details. Rep. Edward J. Markey, a senior member of the Homeland Security committee, said it was “absolutely inexcusable.”

“Nothing like this has ever been reported before and we have been assured for decades that it was impossible,” said Markey, D-Mass., co-chair of the House task force on nonproliferation.

The plane was carrying Advanced Cruise Missiles from Minot Air Force Base, N.D, to Barksdale Air Force Base, La., on Aug. 30, said the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of a Defense Department policy not to confirm information on nuclear weapons.

The missiles, which are being decommissioned, were mounted onto pylons on the bomber’s wings and it is unclear why the warheads had not been removed beforehand. Earlier, the Associated Press erroneously reported the bomber was armed with only five warheads.

Talk about your national security...

Last edited by starman1 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total
perverted_introvert

Nice PostThu Sep 06, 2007 1:59 am  Reply with quote  

I heard about this on NPR today. I've been posting a lot lately and decided to take it easy for a bit. Great find Smile

Foreshadowing? PostThu Sep 06, 2007 2:04 am  Reply with quote  

You have to wonder why they're telling us this. It may help to learn some history:

20 Mishaps that Might Have
Started Accidental Nuclear War

http://www.wagingpeace.org/articles/1998/01/00_phillips_20-mishaps.htm

http://www.milnet.com/cdiart.htm

T
quote:
he Department of Defense has reported thirty-two serious accidents involving U.S. nuclear weapons

http://www.ombwatch.org/article/articleview/3908/1/1?TopicID=1

quote:
Details on an accidental release of highly-enriched uranium at a nuclear fuel processing plant in Tennessee were kept secret from the public and Congress by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) for thirteen months.

PostThu Sep 06, 2007 3:46 am  Reply with quote  

How many people does it take to fly SIX NUCLEAR WARHEADS "for more than three hours across several states " anyway. And how come just one guy gets fired everytime something like this happens in government or military, when there are many individuals responsible.
I guess only one FALL GUY per event is all that is necessary these days...
starman1

PostThu Sep 06, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote  

Potential flight path...
Image 1285
Just one of many possibilities.....
pirate118

PostThu Sep 06, 2007 4:04 am  Reply with quote  

talk about "whoops"
seems everyone involved has had some sort of action brought against them, but I love the fact that the "stand down" for review starts the 14th.......
"well, someone screwed up last week, and we will put everything on a hold in a week or so, no rush, everything is under control"

I really feel comfortable

pirate
starman1

PostThu Sep 06, 2007 4:24 am  Reply with quote  

I love where they said, the bombs couldn't have detonated, ("there was minimal risk to crews and the public because of safety features designed into the munitions.") but IF there was a crash the area would be contaminated with nuclear bomb material from only SIX warheads...
Hey no biggie.
perverted_introvert

Blatant PostFri Sep 07, 2007 1:25 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
couldn't have detonated, ("there was minimal risk to crews and the public because of safety features designed into the munitions.") but IF there was a crash the area would be contaminated with nuclear bomb material from only SIX warheads

Not to mention the fact that they are assured that nothing could go wrong while something is going wrong. Gotta love the egotism of the military industrial complex!

The fact that they allowed this to happen further highlights the lack of insight and control which has corrupted all of these institutions.

Again, is this foreshadowing? They've been scaring us with stories of dirty bombs and nuclear holocaust for years. Honestly, I don't even pay attention anymore. Is this the whole point, mass desensitization?