Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Edit

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
BrassRat

Edit PostSun Aug 12, 2007 6:15 pm  Reply with quote  

I am quite discouraged with about everything. I'm going on extended vacation. I cashed out my stocks. Edit

Last edited by BrassRat on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
starman1

PostSun Aug 12, 2007 6:55 pm  Reply with quote  

What the hell is that, see ya God Bless???
After coming in here saying you have proof of this and that, now you are saying good bye, damn man, sounds like your severly depresed, and many of us face those throws, but this is a community of like minded individuals who can help each other through the dung. If you have something that your holding back from sharing then God help you, because you came in here saying you had witenessed something you still have yet to share. You owe us more than Cya God bless.
Sorry for the rant, but give me a break, "I am quite discouraged with about everything" who the heck isn't, how bout we all just throw in the f@#$%ng towel and go walking... where to "secret satellite man", Mr. " Then came the intrusion into our home and life of the reality of slow kill weaponry"...
I am sorry if I don't have a lot of sympathy for you right now, but cmon arent you the guy who dropped all the imagery here recently, and wanted to put together some kind of coalition group to figure this crap out...
Well I ain't no Dr. Phil, but give me a break, Good Bye and God bless???
What the Hell, enjoy your extended vacation, excuse me!!!
BrassRat

yes PostSun Aug 12, 2007 10:16 pm  Reply with quote  

yes, you sure can say I'm severely depressed, who wouldn't be. Hell, who could survive such and onslaught. I need a break, I'm taking it. There needs to be some serious work done here, no screwing around. We have had no relief for 16 months.

Confused PostSun Aug 12, 2007 10:18 pm  Reply with quote  

I have no idea what this guy has been talking about. Am I just dense?

tagged & banned

A quick aside... PostThu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 am  Reply with quote  

*** Disclaimer
... A warning to anyone reading this post by me, please divert your eyes and skip over it, if you had a problem with my Chinese/Russian involvement...

Ok, I understand your stress and this is a very depressing situation because we see everything closing in on us as regular citizens. We no longer have any say and a few people have hi-jacked our democracy and use mass media to control the bovine. It's depressing. Katrina was my ace in the hole, I showed how Weather Modification can undo whatever shock theory through terrorism any leader can do world wide. I had us at the crux in Mid-December 2005, but I let it go. There would have been a natural gas shortage by Feb 2006 but I let it go. I think I'm going to look back and realize what a mistake it was, but with my new theory on the Atlantic ENSO I am going to have even more power at my finger tips next year. It's a shame that we are at a point in our democracy where the only way to change mass opinion is to create a mass shock to the system. A few patriots are not going to get anywhere anymore. The one thing that I felt was in my favor in 2005 was that government takes a long time to get organized and I felt that was the opportune time to strike. Everyone hates my guts over it, calling me a traitor, but at least I stopped Bush on the grand delusions he was able to accomplish with a Republican Congress. Had he had a Republican Congress in '06 I feel he could get away with taking over scott free. Even though he continues to write executive orders handing the entire country over to the Bush family on a daily basis.
Now we are becoming "fortress" America. I'm for stopping the flow of illegals into the US, but turning Spy Satellites on American's is a 100% sure fact you are living in a police state.
There is a group of people that have decided to hold onto power at all costs as we head down the slopes of peak oil. The only way to exterminate these people is through a natural gas shortage that will leave millions of people freezing in their homes. Because even those entrusted in security will also have their families freezing along with everyone else. The entire force that is there to ensure order breaks down and becomes part of the mob. I may be our last hope for democracy and a revolution because there is no one out there with as much power as I possess to accomplish this single handedly and can't be tried in court for it, because weather forecasters are not held liable for any weather forecast in the US. Before you get mad at me, think about it...
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
perverted_introvert

Confused PostThu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 am  Reply with quote  

I have no idea what this guy has been talking about. Am I just dense?

PostFri Aug 17, 2007 1:44 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
The one thing that I felt was in my favor in 2005 was that government takes a long time to get organized and I felt that was the opportune time to strike

Nothing could be farther from the truth. The govt. is run behind the scenes by intergenerational families who have mapped out the world, like a business plan, for hundreds of years in advance. Politicians are only front men who do the bidding of the Elite planners behind the scenes who are no dummies. Watch the Star Trek sceries and understand that everything Gene Rosenberry brought to the screen was already planned out in adance, through huge think tanks that worked toward an agenda. We are only going into the next phase, where our society is being completely altered, globally, to bring a new type of system to live by, which the future generations will think is completely normal, as we think the system we were born into is completely normal. Nothing about our system is natural, all this was planned and rehearsed well in advance. Nothing is new under the SUN/SON.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
BrassRat

nano-illusions PostSat Aug 18, 2007 3:30 am  Reply with quote  

Copied from text from news brief:

According to former EPA official and Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies (PEN) senior advisor J. Clarence Davies, "The agency's current practice is inadequate to deal with nanotechnology. It is essential that EPA move quickly to recognize the novel biological and ecological characteristics of nanoscale materials. It can do this only by using the 'new uses' provisions of TSCA, a subject not mentioned in the EPA's inventory document. With the approach outlined by EPA and because of the weaknesses in the law, the agency is not even able to identify which substances are nanomaterials, much less determine whether they pose a hazard."

When they speak of "Risk Assessment" who do you think the test rats are?

Do some internet research using these key words:

Bench mark research project for nano particles EPA risk assessment

Federal register white paper
confreak

PostFri Aug 31, 2007 5:40 pm  Reply with quote  

looks to me like they are gonna try to use nanobots to clean up gasses for the environment

tagged & banned

Re: nano-illusions PostWed Sep 05, 2007 12:13 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by BrassRat
I am quite discouraged with about everything. I'm going on extended vacation. I cashed out my stocks and plan to give my property away to my kids. My tenant who has faithfully paid his rent these past 22 years will receive a life estate in the property so he may call it his home. I have started writing a book describing the discoveries Tammy has made and of my help in collecting the data and utilization of instruments. We gave up months ago trying to get someone to listen. It is too much, too fast to be believable. It started with what many would consider UFO sightings, it was not, just holograms of a grand scale. Then came the intrusion into our home and life of the reality of slow kill weaponry. Tracking by land and satellite. Weather modification, nano technology, risk assessment, secret satellites. Realization of the total uselessness of trying to prove it to others. Finally, the effort diminished to just trying to bring awareness. Tammy created the website nano-illusions where she posted some of her work. Zeus, Fractured Thought, and the poem Danger were submitted to the Fan Art Review website where they earned All Time Best of Site awards. Auntie M on the first day received a six star review. What does nano-illusion mean? Who is the creator? Good Bye and God Bless.

http://nano-illusions.com

You can confirm what Alex Jones has been banging on about for years then? Because Alex does often say a lot of things and so far all that I personally researched were true but for mainstream to believe research and investigation is required of your own which it sounds like you did, where Alex fails to provide the sources by directly showing us will you also? Or do we need to research this? I know it is out there because I touched on this previously but was disinterested or indifferent at the time. I would be interested to read your accounts of it all though.

Please share in your own time, if you will then please let us know.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: A quick aside... PostSun Sep 09, 2007 6:50 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714
*** Disclaimer
... A warning to anyone reading this post by me, please divert your eyes and skip over it, if you had a problem with my Chinese/Russian involvement...

Ok, I understand your stress and this is a very depressing situation because we see everything closing in on us as regular citizens. We no longer have any say and a few people have hi-jacked our democracy and use mass media to control the bovine. It's depressing. Katrina was my ace in the hole, I showed how Weather Modification can undo whatever shock theory through terrorism any leader can do world wide. I had us at the crux in Mid-December 2005, but I let it go. There would have been a natural gas shortage by Feb 2006 but I let it go. I think I'm going to look back and realize what a mistake it was, but with my new theory on the Atlantic ENSO I am going to have even more power at my finger tips next year. It's a shame that we are at a point in our democracy where the only way to change mass opinion is to create a mass shock to the system. A few patriots are not going to get anywhere anymore. The one thing that I felt was in my favor in 2005 was that government takes a long time to get organized and I felt that was the opportune time to strike. Everyone hates my guts over it, calling me a traitor, but at least I stopped Bush on the grand delusions he was able to accomplish with a Republican Congress. Had he had a Republican Congress in '06 I feel he could get away with taking over scott free. Even though he continues to write executive orders handing the entire country over to the Bush family on a daily basis.
Now we are becoming "fortress" America. I'm for stopping the flow of illegals into the US, but turning Spy Satellites on American's is a 100% sure fact you are living in a police state.
There is a group of people that have decided to hold onto power at all costs as we head down the slopes of peak oil. The only way to exterminate these people is through a natural gas shortage that will leave millions of people freezing in their homes. Because even those entrusted in security will also have their families freezing along with everyone else. The entire force that is there to ensure order breaks down and becomes part of the mob. I may be our last hope for democracy and a revolution because there is no one out there with as much power as I possess to accomplish this single handedly and can't be tried in court for it, because weather forecasters are not held liable for any weather forecast in the US. Before you get mad at me, think about it...

I am sure you must already regret it, it is best trying not to dwell on it though if you are to get over it and improve your predictions, just my opinion but for me I have had similar experiences from a young age where most of my mistakes were caused from not doing things, I knew I should have, but at the time I also thought to myself, hmm it will work out in the most positive way possible anyway.

I've spoken to the police about police states and they support the government and military! What we have been saying the past few years is correct, all good or almost all decent peopel have left these places and some of my friends were in the military no longer though and they are good people. They would not follow orders if they were ordered to kill their own people or innocent civilians. They would rather sevre a sentence for deserting. I know such laws are flawed because the military need to abide by civilian International laws and not those of military distatorship or martial laws. We are heading way back in ime like into some Asian hardcore dictatorship empire style of world.

The UK government spy on residents every day to see what we are doing and do no longer hide the fact, they say they do it for tax purposes to see if they can charge us more for our luxuries:

A PURE SYMBOL OF COMMUNISM - THE STATE OWN IT ALL INCLUDING THEIR SLAVES!!!
http://www.freedom-force.org