Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Hi there

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
Msma62

Hi there PostSun Aug 26, 2007 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

Hello everyone my name is Mary Ann and I live in northern coastal Maine. I have been interested in weather for a long time, and over the past few years have grown increasingly interested in chem trails. I have combined my love for photography and my interest in the sky by taking scads of pictures of the sky over Maine. In the last year there have been so many I can't even keep track of them all. I am very interested in hearing other peoples stories about chem trails, so I can get an idea of how normal Maine is in the "scheme of things". I look forward to being here and meeting everyone.javascript:emoticon('Smile')
Smile
perverted_introvert

Welcome! PostSun Aug 26, 2007 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

Hi and welcome! We are looking forward to seeing your pictures. Each new face is a positive step forward for us. Thanks for joining, and good luck on your journey!

PostMon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 am  Reply with quote  

Hello Mary Ann; and wecome to CTC. You will find the skies over Maine are looking much like the skies over Ohio, Chicago, the rest of New England, California, Canada, England, Italy, Greece, etc. etc. This atroscity has been going on over a decade and people like yourself are increasingly waking up to it. Look forward to your posts... Smile
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Aug 27, 2007 5:42 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Msma62

Thanks! PostSun Sep 09, 2007 4:23 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I really look forward to being here!
Mary Ann

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSun Sep 09, 2007 11:06 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE