Vday-event under chemtrail operathion

Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Location: italy
Vday-event under chemtrail operathion PostSun Sep 09, 2007 1:07 pm  Reply with quote

Hi to all, i'm glead to can share with all, an individual testimonathion of chemtrail operathion over the V-DAY event in BOLOGNA-ITALY in september-08-2007

In this movie, i have filmed the strange chemtrail about i was speack in my past post. Sorry for my bad eng, and for the slow of the stream process. i'm putting all this movie ower video-google/youtube etc section vday
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostSun Sep 09, 2007 4:58 pm  Reply with quote

Great stuff Wink

Good to see more Europeans on this site, makes a big diference, glad to have you here.

And by the way it is best you do that, putting them on other sites.

If your videos are big try using put your videos here too so we can download copies Wink Very Happy

This site needs our help to expose more videos to members. Chemtrail Aerosols! Razz
I think the site allows direct downloads through their software in avi format!! Shocked
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?

Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Location: italy
very tank's PostMon Sep 10, 2007 6:19 pm  Reply with quote

Nice to meet all you. Wery tnx for the upload site. I'm test it