Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > New World Order

Author Thread
raze78

Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas PostThu Sep 20, 2007 6:26 pm  Reply with quote

_________________
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tally27

PostThu Sep 20, 2007 6:46 pm  Reply with quote

Fascinating viewing, I found that really interesting, ty for posting it.
Shouldn't really come as any surprise, so many musicians have been involved with occult societies over the years.
Would surprise me if Beyonce was involved with all that, I'd thought she was something of a God-fearing girl.
raze78

PostThu Sep 20, 2007 7:26 pm  Reply with quote

Well Jay Z is her man.... kid's been corrupted!

I'm just so let down by all this, imagine all the kids watching this crap and not being able to identify the symbology. I didn't either...

Man, guess you need to kiss ass to get any where these days. But I always wondered about Kanye West...His music always sounded so lousy and I couldn't understand how he got to where he is in HipHop.... Now I know.
_________________
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tally27

PostThu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm  Reply with quote

Meh, I kinda think that style of music is over-rated anyway, being a rocker and all. But yeah, Kanye seems even worse than some of the others, and that's saying something.
Thing is though, it's bad enough kids seeing the images these guys portray and wanting that whole lifestyle, without throwing occult crap in on top of that.
PAK

PostSat Sep 22, 2007 1:58 am  Reply with quote

It's called RAP, that's because the God's of Saturn (who wear black like the RAP Artists), Rap a gavel on the block, you know, it announces the end, silence, shut up. So Rap, comes after ROCK and POP, we're at the end, we're wrapping it up so to speak, because in the NWO, we won't need music anymore, nor musicians nor entertainers.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Tally27

PostSat Sep 22, 2007 6:25 am  Reply with quote

Lots of genres wear black, goth and emo for example, I don't necessarily think it follows.
Music has been around in some shape or form since the dawn of civilization, I think it would take something pretty spectacular to bring an end to that.
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Word PostSat Sep 22, 2007 6:38 am  Reply with quote

Yo Yo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liturgical_colours

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black

http://www.colourlovers.com/blog/2007/08/20/colors-of-religion-buddhism/

Black in Buddhism is not so different from Western Culture in that it refers to darkness and hate.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Tally27

PostSat Sep 22, 2007 6:45 am  Reply with quote

Thanks for the links, PI. It amused me no end that someone managed to slip a reference to Power Rangers into the Wiki entry for "Black".

I wear a lot of black Sad
I just like it. I never really considered it to be a bad thing.
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Quote PostSun Sep 23, 2007 9:24 pm  Reply with quote

Have a listen:

http://pervertedintrovert.imeem.com/music/GM7CM_s7/g_k_chesterton_a_lecture_by_alan_watts_41_min/

This is my favorite philosopher commenting on one of my favorite authors.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
raze78

PostMon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 pm  Reply with quote

These guys are funny..... and smart

Madonna & Britney Spears Kabbalah Worship

_________________
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Yep PostMon Sep 24, 2007 11:16 pm  Reply with quote

Another good find. I like Texe and Freeman a lot. Keep up the good work Smile
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
More PostTue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 am  Reply with quote

Here's one I found featuring a lot of music performers played backwards. Some are a real stretch, others are scary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1798490379465776132&q=occult&total=333&start=10&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=5

I suck at posting videos Smile

To be fair, here's an expose on my favorite band, Led Zeppelin. Kinda scary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-149852344672265211
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Tally27

PostTue Sep 25, 2007 9:46 am  Reply with quote

I'm finding this a fascinating thread, thanks for the links.
PAK

PostWed Sep 26, 2007 12:29 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Lots of genres wear black, goth and emo for example, I don't necessarily think it follows.
Music has been around in some shape or form since the dawn of civilization, I think it would take something pretty spectacular to bring an end to that.

All the Elite need to do is convince the mass of the population to take the brain chip. Everything will be downloaded into an individual, no need for outside entertainment, it will all be in your head. That is why we haven't gotten any "new kind of music" since Rap came on the scene. You'd think by now, a whole new type of music would have "sprung up", but not so. That is because the Elite control the music industry, always have, they give us the music to fit a generation, to help facilitate a change in the culture of that generation, otherwise we would listen to our parent's music and enjoy it. But, if you notice today, people in my parent's generation, still like to listen to Benny Goodman or Frank Sinatra, my generation like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, etc. Each generation has a music they follow, but we haven't had any since Rap.

The younger generation today do not need a new kind of music. The masters of manipulation and mind control have a plan to make it more efficient and less hassel for them. Already the new cartoons are full of super heroes and heroins with chips that give them "special powers" make them stronger, smarter, etc. These children will want the chip. It is being marketed to them, to make them want it, and once they have it they will be plugged in. Everything will be downloaded into their heads, those who don't take it won't be able to survive. The Elite are well aware of the electrical energy and power in our brains, untapped. They will use it to run supercomputers for themselves, to enable them to conquer Space after they conquer the Earth. The Elite themselves will not be chipped.

Here is an old article, back in 1996, about the brain chip by British Telecom, they call it "Soul Catcher 2025", which is the year they planned it would be ready. Personally, I believe they already have a brain chip, that will do everything that Aldous Huxley could only salivate about in Brave New World.

http://www.news.com/2100-1001-218102.html

Newer articles

http://www.news.com/This-is-your-brain-on-a-microchip/2100-11395_3-6071404.html?tag=st.num

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/06/02/brainchips/index.html

quote:
Kennedy believes the future could bring a revolution as brain-computer interfaces are constructed using nanotechnology and getting information in becomes as easy as getting information out. "I imagine people will want to increase their memory," he says. "We can also expand our ability to calculate and maybe even have a direct communication, without a transmitter or cellphone."

The concept is familiar to readers of some near-future science fiction, especially the cyberpunk genre: A chip implanted in your head that allows you to store and recall information, of have a direct connection to machines, including computers and the Internet.

Kennedy says the implications of such technology are very serious. "You are going to have individuals who have super-power of memories, calculation abilities and communication abilities and be far superior than the rest of us." The power such devices could give people could lead to abuse. And governments might choose to restrict access to the technology. "Once you can do this brain machine interfacing, then everybody is going to want it," Kennedy says, "Either everybody gets it, or nobody gets it or a select few get it."

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/0e54d952c97b1110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd/3.html

Anatomy of a MemoryThe hippocampus is part of the brain’s central processing center. It helps analyze sight, sound, taste, smell and touch and stores the data as memories.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
pirate118

PostWed Sep 26, 2007 3:49 am  Reply with quote

I disagree about no new genre of music to a degree. Society has taken the idea of a genre and made division a main key. Rock, metal, all the likes have sub divisions, I think that would be the case for no real big new type of music. The last major genre that tried to develop was nu-metal.....

I don't really subscribe to all music being controlled by a secret power. My reason is that you start to involve way too many people to keep it under control. Sections, maybe, but not all of it.

My opinion, and I'm sure many would disagree.

See, my view, when looking at secrets and all of that, the more people that have access, the more chance you have for failure in the long run. Just way too many variables in the picture.

The original video in this thread brings a lot to light, but I have to add, I have a hard time picking up "secret handshakes" and the likes from still images. A photograph leaves out the moment before and the moment after. I'm not doubting that something may be up, but I prefer video images of the possible "secret" as opposed to a still image that does not have all of the imformation. Stills along with blurry images are just not concrete proof to me.

I have a hard time with backwards messages, simply because I have never had the chance to hear something someone has found something in without also seeing or hearing what they picked up in the backwards play. To me, that tends to lead a person towards an answer. I'm not saying its BS or anything like that, but I have a difficult time with it because of the way I have always found it presented.

pirate

Goto page
1, 2, 3  Next