There is no chemtrail movement

Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostFri Aug 17, 2007 12:47 am  Reply with quote

Surely they will keep silent now they know you're right....hehe
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
PAK

PostFri Aug 17, 2007 1:04 am  Reply with quote

http://www.clubofrome.org/

The Club of Rome is a global think tank and centre of innovation and initiative.
As a non-profit, non govermental organisation (NGO), it brings together scientists, economists, businessmen, international high civil servants, heads of state and former heads of state from all five continents who are convinced that the future of humankind is not determined once and for all and that each human being can contribute to the improvement of our societies.

In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by the Club of Rome, a globalist think tank, we find the following statement: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

Actually this website got it incorrect as it was first published in 1970's, which means this has been in the works for a long time, in order to convince the masses that we MUST limit our birth rate, and go back to the horse and buggy, even though we could be running cars or some kind of safer mode of transportation with water, or air. OLD STUFF HERE. They just do not want us to be independant nor energy efficient until a good portion of us is culled off - THY ROD AND THY STAFF COMFORT ME.

They have advanced sciences such as in Star Trek Series, as Gene Rosenberry was a member of NASA which is also a big think tank of planning scientific experiments for control purposes. It was for total observation of the planet, a total military takeover. His tv series and movies were not from his imagination but from scientific realities, that are part of a business plan for the Elite to take over the World. All this was discussed over 500 years ago, with the higher secret societies that kept science and new discoveries secret, through the underground stream, where only those in the know would have the knowledge of the ages.

Their job is to perfect all that is left imperfect which includes plants, animals and humans. These people have been planning the future, intergenerationally, with control of money, since most people only think in terms of their own lives, not the past nor the future. These people have been working on a plan since ancient times to totally control the planet.

The Elite do not live the way we do nor do they think the way we do. They have slaves that do all their work. Those of us in the West think because we work for money, and can buy things, we are free. This is not true because our homes are mortgaged, our land is taxed along with our labor which goes back into the funds of the Elite. Our religions keep this money/commerce/tax system going as they benefit as a "TAX FREE" organization.

Money is the only system we know, and it has to finnally occur to the mass of people that we need to try a new system, this one is corrupt from above and below, nothing we do within this system will change it. It is the BEAST of Revelations, a revealing of THE Controllers business plan. But, we must opt out before they control the collapse, and make us live on a system of credits and debits, which is their goal.

Money comes from MON or MAN. The Elite used to count the heads of their slaves in ancient times, this was their wealth. We are now under a more sophisticated form of slavery, that Aldous Huxley and Charles Darwin talked about, where we would work for money, which would then be taxed back from us, and used to even put more controls upon the population. We are all at war, those of us at the bottom, no matter what country we live in, no matter what religion we believe, no matter what race we are, against a common enemy. We cannot beat them by living in their system, but we could beat them by opting out of the system, helping each other, caring for each other on an individual basis, not in some controlled group. We are stuck in the material world, and now most of us in the West live on Credit, and we get to buy a lot of cheap stuff from China, which is made with slave labor. It's a totally sick system, a mafia system.

We all need to think of a new way to live, that the Elite have not thought about, as in the Matrix movie where every move NEO makes has already been calculated by the Grand Architech of the Universe.

All I can say is the African people, those who have kept their families and clans together as best they can under the most horrific conditions are my heros. I spit on the Elite, the Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and George Bush (Sr.&Jr) who have sold their soul for MONEY AND POWER are SCUM OF THE EARTH, not to mention actors like LEON-AR-do De-Cap-rio, Madonna, like all the actors & entertainers, who are nothing but whores for the Elite.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostFri Aug 17, 2007 1:08 am  Reply with quote

Yes they planned this before the 1970's that was leaked in the 1970's but often classed as a hoax, and also leaked yet again in the 1990's in the USA by government officials that feared for their life's after certain UN legislations and policies were made. Of course it is generally always called a hoax or conspiracy thoery but its all coming or already has become true.

Nice work PAK, thanks for posting.
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Location: Hell on Earth
PostFri Aug 17, 2007 2:45 am  Reply with quote

People, I am not being Pessimistic, I am being REALISTIC.

We cant even get a president with our best interests in mind elected. Look whos "running" the most "powerfull" country in the world, LOL!

They have spent trillions of dollars on the chemtrail program. You get in the way, they will take you out. These guys are friggen mafia.

Even if you could convince people, then they would say that chemtrails must be for global warming. Or are to benefit us Rolling Eyes

I'm sick of hearing this, lets ban together crap. Its pointless. and yes, im being a negative nancy, but ohh well.

Lets say we overthrow these elites basterds, stop chemtrails, start a new govt. etc. The same crap that is happening now wil lhappen again. We need to develop spirutually first. Everything is happening backwards.

We can only prepare ourselves for the coming changes to this planet.

[/b]
cipher

Joined: 04 Aug 2007
Location: texas
PostFri Aug 17, 2007 7:05 am  Reply with quote

Sad its been about 10 years for me also,i look around,listen to the (people)im around,every day life seems to slip away frome them.im sure everyone knows what i mean.............cipher
_________________
above the sheep
cipher

Joined: 04 Aug 2007
Location: texas
PostFri Aug 17, 2007 7:18 am  Reply with quote

How many of us are there?let me tell you, most that claim to see what WE SEE AND LIVE,are not really part of us,because we know and see the big ugly picture there is much much moore to this than the lines above..... look in the eyes of them .....VARY EMPTY ....however im not going to end up with them.... it is becoming a lonely life ,there just arent many of us...please tell me you understand.................
_________________
above the sheep
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
haha PostFri Aug 17, 2007 1:58 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
They have spent trillions of dollars on the chemtrail program. You get in the way, they will take you out. These guys are friggen mafia.

$750+Billion in damage to the US Economy, a congressional powershift later... and I'm still here... Bright Young Scientists are irreplacable...and if they kill me, I'm going to come back and haunt them, their kids, their cousin's, their closest people in their lives...

FWO>> haha Mav's bunch who some are high ranking Govt Officals, went $#@#! last week when I refused to forecast weather using my weather model to the cities they wanted forecasted...Is it no wonder they want koo-koo? I've been posting high temperatuers for BWI using my weather formula. I post day 1-5 and leave it alone. Take out what the USAF has done directly, and the average error for the 29 forecasts is 1.2413F. Add in what the USAF has done and it's 2.06F. That is above and beyond anything currently available in the form of computer models. They know I'm right...
http://www.myspace.com/weatherman714
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Location: Hell on Earth
Re: haha PostSat Aug 18, 2007 5:40 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714

quote:
They have spent trillions of dollars on the chemtrail program. You get in the way, they will take you out. These guys are friggen mafia.

$750+Billion in damage to the US Economy, a congressional powershift later... and I'm still here... Bright Young Scientists are irreplacable...and if they kill me, I'm going to come back and haunt them, their kids, their cousin's, their closest people in their lives...

FWO>> haha Mav's bunch who some are high ranking Govt Officals, went $#@#! last week when I refused to forecast weather using my weather model to the cities they wanted forecasted...Is it no wonder they want koo-koo? I've been posting high temperatuers for BWI using my weather formula. I post day 1-5 and leave it alone. Take out what the USAF has done directly, and the average error for the 29 forecasts is 1.2413F. Add in what the USAF has done and it's 2.06F. That is above and beyond anything currently available in the form of computer models. They know I'm right...
http://www.myspace.com/weatherman714

dude, who are you. The scientists behind this program have to be the best that money can buy. I highly doubt they need you. So quit bragging already.... Rolling Eyes
cj_in_vancouver

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Location: Vancouver Canada
Steamfitter exposes chemical pipeline-link to Dubai Ports PostSat Aug 18, 2007 8:21 am  Reply with quote

The oilsands producers don't tell you there are no-no-freemasons in management or field supervision positions in Alberta. When I worked in the Millenium Project upgrades in Suncor and Syncrdue there wre long piles of 'coke' or carbon poweder lining the Athabasca river and each barrel of synthetic crude created a cubic foot of 'non compressable gasses. These all used to be dumped at midnight when the temperature inversion in the air would carry the wate upstream to Fort Chipawan and to the Actic. A second pipeline of solvent like turpentine called NAPTHA is mixed with this crudde and flows down new pipelines to the same Cana Railway line that supplies canadaian wheat as it is encircled by Dow Chemical and Shell oil in Fort Saskatchewan. Last Monday I was 'awakened' , as it were, when I saw theree of our navy frigates parted at the new DUBAI PORTS facility where I'm a plumber on the expansion project. HAlliburtan controls both mainetenance and security at this entire chain of command. As a person with a compassionate heart I eventually had to leave ebcasue this character trait is a weakness in the Oilsands. The wife of the former premier controll the bussing contracts for all the daily workers from the city and up to the various projects on highway # 63. This is, of course white-versus brown country. I was born there and can sadly atttest that if you see a policeman or governmenat administer who isn't a female or a native then that person is either a Rosecrution or a freemason who has either been exorted or is a charter member of the catholic church, hells angels, or the local freemason lodge. The Dupai portds voonect to this FACT is conspicous in the relaxed security measures. Only yesterday we had a poor homeless lady wander through the container terminal until myself and my partner went to get the private security guard out of his shack by the gate. .. There is your chemtrail link
\As for action... here's my plan... In Vancouver there are going to be 'Slogan' signs posted until I'm cought and my Gads Contracting licence is pulled for breach of my bonding...newverthless the media here are like everyone in a sort of denial-daze. It takes pretty particular malevolent intent to only try to creatte clouds over my home city. Even if we agree that this Manhattan # Project is necessaary.. I want to get back control of my government to the people through a refusal to maintain the critical infrastruction

"NO I Wont Work For My Freemason Boss: Chemtrails are enough."

This slogan is non-specific enough not to be slanderous as well as catchy enough in black-felt pen on a white signboard. People wearing glasses will not-always see tother imagery as they drive by a telephone pole.

The next important thing is to be honest with your local police members and realize they are being victimized ( check 911... research the honest cop set-up to expose Watergate named 'Felt') I'm goingt o research into the angle of approcahing female officers and non-white officers here in Canada as a guarantee they aren't members of the gang that has thier heads turned while thousands of railcars dump somthing per day into the other terminal areas at the port where I'm working.
Ghandi has it best to say the only offense is to ask our bosses if they are mebers of the secret society and then refuse to work or get another job. It's easy to be part of the solution. In India it was the same ruby-ring wearers of the babylonioan slave masters on the fingers of the British legions . Ask your nearest Indian Sikh brother or sister if there are any freemason or ( egyptian) Rosocrutian groups in the Moslem community...
..Ah yes.. I also have to say these boys are always promoted up to the point of incopotence. They have power but internally there are always mistakes and oversights that get covered up..or created, such as in the 2nd century by a man shown wearing a
RUBY RING
named Constantine.

I will double-guarntee once this happens there will be thousands of canadain businessmen and government-miilitary leaders exposed in western Canda. ... uld have supportedn people, womeused the pedophile right managment SFobanew seafter the projects now bli
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostFri Sep 14, 2007 3:13 am  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Location: Erie,PA
Sounds like my granddaughter and me last week PostThu Sep 27, 2007 9:04 pm  Reply with quote

I said you can see them doing it, I took a picture. I said it shows up by camera plainly and showed her the mini screen. Then I said it's right here in front of your eyes, how can you believe it's not happening.

Honest, happen right in front of my house.

Today we have an evil white fog everywere in all directions, it's coming from ohio on the prevailling West wind and there is nothing to photograph. Of course it's easy the document today that the bird population is wiped out so, I took some pictures anyway. I even ask people if the birds are all dying are we next, they tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. There is a tunnel below my house , I'm starting to dig to it.

About a month ago a guy from Ohio reported a big spray campaign right here in our forum. It flowed over us in Erie. My report is I got a rotten tooth taste. I haven't had teeth for 20 years. Then I had blood dripping through the roof of my mouth. That stopped and moved on to my intestinal track. Took 5 days for that to quit. Brought to mind hearing a week before that, that a prominent evangilist was having intestinal bleeding so, I figure he was just having a bout with chemtrail fallout. I remember the news saying it was another test of faith for him. In fact heres the article.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/08/18/graham-billy.html

That's not how we are taught but, that's proof you've been taught, Electronic stimulii, and subliminal messaging is how. By who is another question. This link is in another part of the forum.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0%2C%2C2176979%2C00.html

Food for thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DuafAqAHrc&NR=1

And this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILkDluH7m2Y&NR=1
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostFri Sep 28, 2007 4:30 am  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

1, 2