Location: Spain
Cloudbuster/Chembuster PostWed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 pm  Reply with quote

Has anybody any "experience" with chem or cloudbusters???
Do they work??

PostSat Jul 07, 2007 1:05 pm  Reply with quote

ive been into orgonite for a while and got mixed results.
ive xperienced blue wholes in the sky over my house and ive also experienced hughe chemtrails floating by with out getting affected what so ever. it could be the thing or it could be a massive psy-op. why? cause the coupounds one uses is pretty much tha same as is in the aerosol! aluminium and other metal shreddings and the resin is poisinous.

but, metal attracts EM (thats a fact) and resin which is half orgainc make the EM linger and the crystals cleans the paricles. thats the theory atleast.

but its imporatn to clense the orgonite every now and then, with water and bells and healing if ur into that. otherwise they will just suck up infinitaly negative orgone, or bad chi or prana or watherver u choose to call dark matter. 90 % of the physical universe is infact nothing the physical stuff we now about is mere a shield wrapped around hyper space. and this is the sphere new andvanced weapon techonolgy is working in..

as for chembuster and towerbusters, try to make some and see what happens! go to and

hers my chembuster:

all the best
chemtrails looks pretty f@#$% real to me and we gonna have to stop it

Location: Spain
PostWed Jul 18, 2007 12:29 pm  Reply with quote

Thank you for the info!!!
Will try it! Smile

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostSat Jul 21, 2007 1:14 pm  Reply with quote

i built a chembuster last october from the plans of croft.
i am willing to make this statement .
with my observations that i have noticed since i put the chembuster in our back yard in oct. 06.
certain observations at certain times have been amazing( if i mentally try to tie this together to the claims made of chembusters). now whether that it is because of the chembuster or not, i do not know. coincidence it could be. i can for sure say; i have not proven, it has not worked.
i like to think through this experiment that i have kept open and critical thought throughout. it has been a fun experiment. lots of snickers from friends and family !

observations continue.

". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826

Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Re: Cloudbuster/Chembuster PostSun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Jasy,

I've built many orgonites devices , such as HHG and also a powerwand, I did not make a Chembuster because those devices were enough for me. even with those HHG, I could make a clear sky (when there were a lot of CT's over here), sometimes the sky over my house was clear blue when the surroundings were with that dirty fog. One important thing when making these devices is the intent you have when the resin starts to solidify, also you need clean crystals ,it's not necessary to be a clear ones, sometimes I use smoked. You can write me to give some advices about there.

Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
I want to build one PostFri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 pm  Reply with quote

There is one thing stopping me though. I've been a welder of heavy steel for years and the nerves are burned out in my forarms and hands. According to the directions I read you must feel the good end of the crystal. I don't think I can do that. I know what he means by that, when I was younger and undamaged I remember doing things like that, but it is beyound my capabilities now. But give all the tips you can here I'll be glad to get them.

They are adding a bunch of hoodoo to these parts. I suspect the metal is an antenna, the crystals are a filter, and the collector is a capacitor. Looks to me like parts of a circuit for an energy different than electro-magnetic.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."