Cannabis and Magic Mushrooms in biblical times

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
Cannabis and Magic Mushrooms in biblical times PostFri Sep 28, 2007 8:17 pm  Reply with quote

As some of us already know the Jews and other desert dirt nations in the middle east took intoxicating drugs namely magic mushrooms.

Where the bible was first written by moses apparently on a hill where there was a bush - that bush was in fact cannabis some say.

Jesus as a symbol of marijuana

Jesus is also portrayed as the offspring of a female virgin named 'Mary', who represents cannabis sativa or hemp, since female plants are cloistered, or kept separate from male plants, in order to produce more THC, the medicinal chemical found in the resin of cannabis flowers which are commonly known as marijuana.

'Jesus performs healings astonishingly similar to the confirmed medicinal effects of THC'

Jesus, the offspring of the Blessed Virgin, performs healings astonishingly similar to the confirmed medicinal effects of THC.

Healings of Jesus Diseases THC treats

Blindness Glaucoma

Deafness Tinnitus

Lameness Arthritis

Sickness Nausea; Cramps; Migraine

'Leprosy' Skin Lesions

'Demon-Possession' Epilepsy; Multiple Sclerosis

Not only does cannabis heal people, it also restores topsoil to poor land such as the Jews were relegated to. Mark 4:3-8, the Parable of the Sower, is a premier hemp reference since (a) hemp seed is the favoured food of most species of bird; (b) hemp grows very quickly (having four seasons per year in climates as diverse as Siberia & Jamaica); and (c) hemp, unlike wheat and other crops, replicates itself 30-, 60- and 100-fold, as any good 'weed' should.

Cannabis was the basis of pre-industrial civilisation, providing Earth's most nutritious food for humans & animals (hemp seed), rope and canvas for tents & clothing ('canvas' being derived from the word 'cannabis'), fuel for heating & cooking (seed oil), the means of fishing & sea travel (sails, rope for rigging and nets, sealant for boats) and wood oil & varnish (aged seed oil), part of the occupational means of a carpenter, which Mary's husband, Joseph, is portrayed as being.

http://www.iamshaman.com/amanita/jesus.htm

Other links:

http://www.psychedelics.com/psilocybe/holyjesus.html
Jesus ate shrooms...?
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/content.php?bid=31&aid=2
http://digg.com/celebrity/Did_Jesus_Eat_Magic_Mushrooms_At_Last_Supper
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=magic+mushrooms+and+jesus&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/mayjune96/kanehbosm.html

Whether or not Jesus is a real person is for you to decide and research, as some history does indicate he was real and not just invented after some people got high on drugs and discovered God. There have been books written on different theories from the bible being a secret book on how to make drugs to being all about ages and astrology and so on.

Natives and tribes have always taken drugs, would it explain how these ancients discovered gods and eventually God...some says so. Taking the bible literally though, we are fighting a spiritual war, so one way to prove the bible is real and God is the God we think as being then we must prove psychics and the source of it along with all other occult spirituality. Proving that it is real must surely also prove the bible is real even if you blame it on Satan as the source of spiritual predictions, prophecies, etc. According to Islam occult spiritual magick was legal and allowed by God until it was used unjustly to do harm to others. How can we say to people that have natural gifts they are sinners for being alive?! At least all humans are fallen.

As for drugs, they were used for medicinal uses and still have such uses as do many natural poisons. They should all be legalised IMO if not abused, with zero tax on all medicinal products. Funny how the elite tyrants in England used to have a tax on the amount of sunlight that came into ones dwelling...
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
raze78

PostFri Sep 28, 2007 8:44 pm  Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin

Hashshashin

The Hashshashin (also Hashishin, Hashashiyyin or Assassins) was a religious sect of Ismaili Shia Muslims from the Nizari sub-sect originating from post-Islamic Persia. They had a militant basis which was employed in various political or religious purposes.[1] They are thought to have been active from 1090 to 1272.[2] This mystic secret society was known to specialize in terrorizing the Crusaders with fearlessly executed, politically motivated assassinations.[3] However, Bernard Lewis states that, unlike the popular belief, their efforts were not primarily directed at Crusaders but against Muslim rulers whom they saw as impious usurpers.[4] The word "assassin" is derived from this name. Their own name for the sect was al-da'wa al-jadīda (Arabic:الدعوة الجديدة) which means the new doctrine.[citation needed] They called themselves fedayeen from the Arabic fidā'ī, which means one who is ready to sacrifice their life for a cause.

Maybe the beginnings of the so-called muslim brotherhood aka freemasonry in arabia.
_________________
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
lol PostSat Sep 29, 2007 1:46 am  Reply with quote

Genesis 1:29

"and God gave unto man every seed bearing plant of the Earth"
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostSun Sep 30, 2007 1:13 am  Reply with quote

Well then. Lets hope God doesn't remain silent for much longer.
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
PAK

PostMon Oct 01, 2007 11:30 pm  Reply with quote

The sad truth is the same Elite who controlled the Knights Templar controlled the Hashshashin, who often worked in conjunction with the Templars even though they (the Templars) were considered a "Christian Crusade". It's all a hoax. As a ruling Elite, you take a bunch of young men, who have no future, pump them full of drugs, free sex, etc. and whallah, you have a group who will do as they are told, have no remorse, no feeling, will kill on demand, etc. No different than what Idie Amin did with his foot soldiers in Africa, pumped them full of drugs, sex and rock and roll and you have a ruthless group of young assasins. It is very possible that that is what Blackwater.org is doing. These Elite are using the same old tactics against us, it's pathetic. They understand the power of drugs, sex and music, not to mention video today. Kill off the older generation, destroy the tribe and family, and you have a bunch of disfunctional young men, easily led and guided to do horrible things. This has been used over and over again, down through the ages, with all different races.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostFri Oct 05, 2007 10:56 pm  Reply with quote

I would expect religious organisations to make more of an effort to clean their name up on this. After all they are blamed for wars and all ills of the world as it is. The Vatican are still the most powerful religious group, right? They still own so much land throughout the world...then the other side with Zionists.

It still amazes me to see survivors of world wars, and ones that have lost members of families in such wars still have historical facts wrong, and the occult elite origins/roots. Funding all sides, as per usual.

Things just seems to get complicated if I go anywhere near religion...Razz Always different truth than we are made to believe. Always a vehicle used to deceive. Somehow I don't think the elite have finished with these kind of games.

Controlling the Knights Templar to do such acts for what agenda other than to cause fear and so on?

I guess those 3 things are powerful and all addictive.
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Hmmm PostSat Oct 06, 2007 1:08 am  Reply with quote

Don't forget that the Mormons are one of the richest "churches" in the world. What about Scientology, is that a "religion"?

All false religions are easy to spot. In my opinion, if you crack open your Bible and have a read, you'll be surprised. Didn't Jesus say that, "the love of money is the root of all evil"? Wouldn't that make these beliefs somehow in league with the devil?

It's funny how we quibble amongst ourselves about debunking and disinformation agents when all of this is going on.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Romney Is His Own Biggest Campaign Donor PostSat Oct 06, 2007 1:16 am  Reply with quote

http://www.comcast.net/news/politics/index.jsp?cat=POLITICS&fn=/2007/10/05/781229.html&cvqh=itn_romney

WASHINGTON - Mitt Romney once said financing his own campaign would be a "nightmare." Writing checks, he said this week, is "painful." It doesn't seem to be stopping him.

Romney is his presidential campaign's most generous supporter, lending $17.5 million from his personal fortune so far. His Republican rivals are bracing themselves for him to do it again. And again.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
PAK

PostSat Oct 06, 2007 2:49 am  Reply with quote

Those in control of the religions, the leaders, are all "authorized from the top" to be in control. That is why we are given religions, to retie or rebind us. The core group or "brotherhood" of the Knights Templars were powerful, they controlled money, banking, taxation, debt, etc. and funded wars. They had their own inner secret religion, even though their members were diverse, often brought in to serve a purpose. Christianity means different things to different people, depending upon who you talk to about it. Horrible, cruel tortures were done to people in the name of Christianity. It is the same with Muslims and Jews, no different. We are the sheep, they are the Good Shepherds.

Why do you think Mikhail Gorbachev (X-KGB) and George Bush(X-US PRES)were both Knighted by the Queen of England? The ceremony is highly ritualized, yet they all seem to know the ritual.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Uh PostSat Oct 06, 2007 2:59 am  Reply with quote

But what about the Mormons?
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
PAK

PostMon Oct 08, 2007 1:03 am  Reply with quote

Just another freemasonic sect, another blind for the Elite, that is all.