autopsy inconclusive

mr. jones

autopsy inconclusive PostSat Oct 06, 2007 5:35 pm  Reply with quote

In the last couple of years three teenagers have collapsed and died after doing exercise here in southern california.

the last one was of a girl (dana point, so. cal.) who was jogging, for all practical accounts she was in excellent health, she was an avid jogger.

california has been getting its fair share of chemtrails, most of them flow in from the pacific with the breeze.

as most of you may know chemtrails contain chemicals and microscopic metal particles that dry up the atmsophere, disable precipitation cloud structure and combined with the celltower radiation turn stormfronts into mist.

thereby eliminating the chances of heavy rainfall.

in california there has been a heavy and constant barrage of media spin in relation to the shortage of water (what they are not saying is how this shortage is synthetically being manufactured).

and the unsuspecting populace not realizing what they are up against, go about their daily ritual of open air exercises like jogging.

breating this chemtrail cocktail especially at a speedy rate while jogging has become lethal.

this cocktail constricts the air passages in the lungs and creates a synthetic stroke for the heart.

the victim collapses and ceases to breathe.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
mr. jones

PostSat Oct 06, 2007 5:41 pm  Reply with quote

more info,
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

PostSun Oct 07, 2007 3:41 pm  Reply with quote

I'd be the last one to say CT's had nothing to do with this, but with the inundation of energy drinks to the young I'm surprised more aren't dropping like flies.

Red Bull, Monster and so many more of these drinks are being pushed into the market spouting how it'll give you energy, good for you. BS!!!! I worked in a convenience store for a couple years, the venders practically force you to buy the new drinks, which new ones come out almost bi-weekly. These drinks are poison to the system! Add it to what we breath and atheletes are going to be the hardest hit.

It's sick to see how many young kids are buying this crap.
divine chronic

Location: ]-[ousToN
PostMon Oct 08, 2007 7:50 am  Reply with quote

yup. chemtrails definitely dry up the area it was sprayed...

this may seem kinda crazy... but seriously i can tell now when we are being sprayed really hardcore... cuz my mouth starts to get really dry, and i drink water... and it just instantly gets dry again....

damn chemtrails Evil or Very Mad
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Location: Chicago
Chicago Marathon PostTue Oct 09, 2007 1:02 am  Reply with quote

This may be a help to the thread:

The Chicago Marathon was cancelled mid-run Sunday after a record-breaking heat wave killed one person and sent more than 350 to hospital, officials said.

But thousands of runners ignored official warnings and ploughed on even as temperatures soared to 31 degrees Celsius, (88 Fahrenheit) and overloaded aid stations ran out of water.

Scores fainted, fell over with cramps and even threw up from the heat and stress. Most pushed forward as sweat poured off their bodies and onlookers rang cowbells and shouted "you can do it!"

"We tried blocking the route and people just ran through the police line or jumped over their bikes," said Joe Roccasalva, a spokesman for the Chicago fire department which oversaw race safety.

"People just didn't want to stop."

Nearly 36,000 people started the marathon at 8:00 am when temperatures were a balmy 20 degrees Celsius (69 Fahrenheit). Almost 25,000 managed to complete the full race, with about 4,000 finishing before it was cut short at 11:30 am, officials said.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger