UFO over Haiti?

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Location: West Central Ohio
UFO over Haiti? PostSun Aug 12, 2007 2:27 am  Reply with quote

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
IS IT IS, or IS IT ISN'T, That is the Question PostSun Aug 12, 2007 10:26 pm  Reply with quote

NOPE !!! Even after watching several video's, I do NOT believe in aliens. If I saw one with my own eyes and conversed with it, then I might be persuaded. Between halograms, technologies, photo manipulation, and evil intent, the powers that be can make many believe anything they want. Add to that their possibly pretended "secretive" attitude and we fan the flames of the public's belief and curiousity...While the public is busy chasing after the wind, they these "powers that be" can continue their nasty, greedy, selfish endeavors... Idea

One of those video's of a so called alien lying on a gurney is a proven fraud.

PostSun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 am  Reply with quote

this and a few others generally associated with it are reported as marketing for HALO 3. It would be impossible for it to be anything other. One or two have blantant reactions by multiple people in the videos. Too "obvious" for a UFO like these and not have been in some sort of major headlines.

Location: Classified
PostTue Oct 09, 2007 3:20 pm  Reply with quote

this video is an obvious attempt to wow the masses with his rather cool rendering technique. It's obvious the man hasn't done all his ufo research. those "machines" he rendered have all the tell-tale marks of human engineering. + PLuS + ReAl UfOs DonT MOvE LikE THat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paradigms of Vigilance.
Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
When the camera pans left the last trees PostTue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

Are exactly the same tree, watch it again.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."