Illinois UFO's

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Illinois UFO's PostFri Oct 12, 2007 2:08 am  Reply with quote

5 part set found on YouTube:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1486446628012326062&q=experimental+aircraft+ufo&total=12&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

For whatever reason, this is a hotbed of UFO activity. Last year, we made headlines around the world when a UFO was caught hovering above our airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqJZ47mf24&mode=related&search=
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
BrassRat

Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida
UFO's PostFri Oct 12, 2007 2:31 am  Reply with quote

How interesting, Police officers trained to run down speeders, in the dark, with donut grease on their glasses are telling us the size of an object based on light output and color. Radar gun in one hand and bug zapper in the other? And the dispatch center is going to ask the military what's flying? Tune in tomorrow for Pigs In Space.