Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth Destroyed in High Court

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

PostFri Oct 19, 2007 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

My son teaches science in Charlotte, NC and he was REQUIRED to show Al Gore's video on global warming, and not allowed to show any opposition to that video.

This is all smoke and mirrors, as PI has nicely posted. The same people who own Big Oil, Big Pharma and Tobacco, are the same ones who run the greenie/wildlife foundations. Al Gore can hardly put sentences together accurately let alone write books and produce videos. He's just a front man, a man without a conscience.

The ONLY reason the big foundations are pushing the man-made global warming is to get the masses to go along with depopulation of the planet. Here in the US and other Western countries the sperm count in males has been reduced by 75%, females are losing their reproductive abilities. We are ACCEPTING this as normal. The only reason the US is experiencing a population increase is because of illegal immigration, we've been at 0 population growth since the late 70's. We have no industry left, the big polluters are gone and cars cannot account for global warming - the science is not there.

The Elite, as PI shows, must demonize mankind in order to get us to go along with their plans to vastly reduce the population, get us into habitat areas where we will not be able to leave or move around unless "authorized" to do so.

Since weather modification, the arial spraying of the skies and all the manipulation of the environment is not even being mentioned, which is causing the pollution of our atmosphere, the lack of visibility (less than 10% now everywhere in the US), not to mention the HAARP and all the satillites and microwaves, cell towers, etc., then blaming oil is just plain nonsense. They have the technology to give us free energy, abundant and clean. People across the planet would embrace this new technology, but the Elite do not want the vast majority of us around so we are never going to get this technology. It's all patented and owned by the Elite - the money/commerce/debt/slavery system works in their favor.

Their goal of creating a total fascist world, run by a dominant minority in a feudalistic fashion is already here. When the US goes down, the hammer is going to drop on humanity. They have their bureaucratic underlings who will serve the ruling Elite and carry out their plan. The spraying of the skies is a GLOBAL operation, well-funded, obviously they have vast teams of people working toward the complete domination of this planet.

When I was in school, we were taught in science class that the Earth went through periods of warming and cooling, because it did not revolve around the sun in an even pattern. They do not teach that today. Children today are being filled with a lot of nonsense, social indoctrination and trivia instead of the truth of who truly runs this world.

Just the other day, there was a short clip on the radio, that a new, antibiotic resistant staff infection killed over 18,500 people in America in 2005. This new infection has been primarily picked up in health facilities, like hospitals, but now it is spreading to schools and other public facilites. They have not released numbers for 2006, but PREDICT it will become a major killer in America. At the same time, 1 out of 2 people will get some form of cancer. That is truly amazing considering all the billions of dollars that have been spent on the WAR ON CANCER.

Until the masses wake up to the reality that a ruling Elite has been running things for thousands of years, and continues to do so, we are doomed. That is why Bill Joy wrote the article "Why the Future Doesn't Need Us". The Elite already have a new, scientifically engineered, slave class to replace the average worker. They are just doing things gradually, incrementally, and have a time table written in the Stars they are following. By indoctrinating the young, to accept the fact that MAN is the problem with the world, the younger generations will embrace the Gaia worship, and make the common man the enemy of the planet. The Elite will Trick the young into accepting killing off people in order to save mother Earth.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

Location: Chicago
Excellent PostFri Oct 19, 2007 5:17 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for this response. 2 key quotes you made:

The ONLY reason the big foundations are pushing the man-made global warming is to get the masses to go along with depopulation of the planet.

1 out of 2 people will get some form of cancer. That is truly amazing considering all the billions of dollars that have been spent on the WAR ON CANCER.

I have said it before, I'm sure, but I believe the only way to be sane and rational is to believe the exact opposite of what you're told.

War on Terror = CIA terrorizing third world nations

War on Cancer = DOD Biological weapons research / Nuclear testing

Global Warming = Next phase of control once we learn to "face" terrorism

WWF = Killing people to save animals

Torture = We don't torture. We just expose people to a level of pain less than death or organ failure.

Now more than ever it's important that we learn to think objectively.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

1, 2