It's over. Just run for the f*#king hills.

Bhang

Location: Classified
It's over. Just run for the f*#king hills. PostFri Nov 09, 2007 7:52 pm  Reply with quote

Look at what is happening and so fast!!!

Run for your God'damned lives and don't look back. 2012 has yet to hit the crescendo of time, you still have some time alloted to get yourself into a self-sustainable environment.
_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Location: Hell on Earth
PostSat Nov 10, 2007 4:16 am  Reply with quote

bring it on....Im ready.
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Heh PostSat Nov 10, 2007 7:04 am  Reply with quote

I find it interesting that you quote Mayan philosophy to calculate the end times. Didn't smallpox almost wipe them out? Funny they never saw that coming!
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
raze78

PostSat Nov 10, 2007 7:46 am  Reply with quote

where to?
_________________
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Heh PostSat Nov 10, 2007 7:48 am  Reply with quote

Good question.

It's better to rule in Hell than to serve the Saints.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bhang

Location: Classified
PostSat Nov 10, 2007 11:17 am  Reply with quote

There is scientific evidence for the Sun heating up, the core of the Earth heating up (solar winds and magnetic fields), all the planets of the of solar system heating up, weeks after Pluto entered the Photon Belt it was declassified by the New World Order as a Planet because Pluto (...shows the area of life where you'll personally face the intense powers of creation and destruction. It's the doorway through which volatile compressed pockets of self, spirit and primal energy lies hidden, which are released either by our own efforts or by provocation from the outside world.)*

The New World Order doesn't want things that are hidden revealed, they do not want the "common serf" to experience profound change in self. The New World Order is on the run because Awake People are doing Good works. This makes the NWO more dangerous than ever. The Photon Belt is a scientific fact. The Mayans were not biologist, so predicting disease was not their forte. The Mayans were Astrologers and they knew the Sun's cycles better than any culture on Earth.
Humans have not experienced the Photon belt for nearly 26,000 years and we are on the Cusp of that Great Spotlight in the Sky. No one really knows what is about to happen. Natural Disasters? Made made wars? Rapture? Aliens descending from the mother ships? Genetic Mutations? Nothing?
Remember the Y2K buzz? Everyone thought the world was going to s!@# in 2000, it came, it went and still the Sun came up and we all breathed a little sigh of relief. Then about a month latter the internet buffs started spreading the "rumor" that the REAL New Year wasn't until 2001. We'll I think we all know that THE WORLD DID GO TO s!@# IN 2001.

Dudes and Dudets - Watch Alex Jones "Endgame" and realize that I do not speak in jest.
_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.

Last edited by Bhang on Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Question PostSat Nov 10, 2007 4:45 pm  Reply with quote

What hills should we run for? I personally think everyone should be stockpiling water.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Location: Hell on Earth
PostSun Nov 11, 2007 1:15 am  Reply with quote

building bomb shelters or running to the hills is a fallacy.

where you are in your mind, how spiriutally centered and focused you are , is what will help you ride out the calamities.
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Revelation 6:16 PostSun Nov 11, 2007 1:27 am  Reply with quote

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb

Good luck in the hills.
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bhang

Location: Classified
PostSun Nov 11, 2007 10:54 am  Reply with quote

I've been fear mongered!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc
_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.
No Way Oligarchs

Location: Entropia, South-west England
PostSun Nov 11, 2007 11:49 am  Reply with quote

Run away? Right then, at the start of the main act? Not me. If it's disease and/or financial collapse then someone has to stay behind to recruit, educate, organize and lead those who get violently shaken from the fence they are currently perched upon - or you'll have them to deal with too once things stabilize and you are branded a terrorist by the controllers. We have to win this (and we are going to) - but hiding in a hole all alone is not my idea of "resistance" (unless the final act is a nuclear war of course, which I don't think it will be).

In the meantime, consider the three biggest stockpiles of food and water in your area; the GWEN towers, the CCTV cameras and the underground shelter your local council probably has access to.
_________________
Parsons used the lavatory, loudly and abundantly. It then turned out that the plug was defective and the cell stank abominably for hours afterwards. George Orwell. 1984.
Bhang

Location: Classified
PostMon Nov 12, 2007 1:49 pm  Reply with quote

Hey No Way Oligarchs and MMMMMBarium this song is dedicated to you. It's also dedicated to non-sissies who know when to stand and fight. You all know it's coming.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6u5e
_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Um PostTue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 am  Reply with quote

Would a non-sissy say this?

quote:
Run for your God'damned lives and don't look back.

_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Bhang

Location: Classified
PostTue Nov 13, 2007 11:46 pm  Reply with quote

Come on P.I. are you going to tear me up by being literal? It' was a warning. If it doesn't pertain to you then the message wasn't for you.

It's for those folks who KNOW that they are right in the path of the beast and if martial law does come stomping down - some people know that they are in the wrong place if that were to happen. That warning was for them. For guys who are prepared, or at least have a good idea of what they will face, if the fascist boot manifest in the streets of America, then I suppose you will become insurgents.

If I say run for the hills, those who do not have the stones will run and save their lives and the lives of their families, for those who laugh at the statement, then the statement wasn't for you. There are many casual readers a.k.a. lurkers that swing through and if they see this thread - they can review the pros and cons of "running for the hills". I left the country 6 years ago and have been watching from afar because I feel in my hearts of hearts that 9/11 was only the tip of the iceberg. There is more headed down the pipeline and I prefer not to be rounded up into a camp because of my dissident views.

If I was in America now - I wouldn't post the way I do (if I posted at all). Too many people like me have had accidental suicides - hence, I'm underground a.k.a. only popping up on the grid when I must. I use an internet cafe to avoid tracing back to my pad, I take different routes home and I usually draw the shades when I do get home to avoid surveillance.

If you really care about being free, then I suggest you "run to the hills" or get out of the country. The future plans for America do not have you in them! You can stay and fight but knowing what I know about the military, I can testify: You do not want to get caught holding the short end of that stick.

I'm serious but I know not one of you is going to actually run out the door screaming for the hills, but you can't say that folks like me didn't warn you.
_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Wuss PostWed Nov 14, 2007 2:51 am  Reply with quote

quote:
If I was in America now - I wouldn't post the way I do (if I posted at all).

I've always been stubborn. I'll dig in my heels til the bitter end. Too bad you're not here. If you think hard times are coming, why run away? Don't be afraid. If you believe what you have is worth fighting for, stand up and claim it. Now is the time.

I'll agree with you to a point, we're experiencing strange times. I don't put a lot of faith in the prophecy that the world will end in 2012. Google the "Great Disappointment."
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Goto page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next