Chemtrail gallery (Portugal)

silvioguerrinha

Location: Portugal
Chemtrail gallery (Portugal) PostSat Nov 17, 2007 10:56 am  Reply with quote

Hi, im silvio, from Portugal,
i own a website abvout conspiracy, chemtrails also.. its in portuguese.
www.realidadeoculta.com (hidden truth).

i shot many pictures of chemtrails in my city (Sines--Portugal). i made one gallery.
http://www.realidadeoculta.com/chems/index.html

you can watch the pics.

im shoting new images, and soon i will make a new gallery.

regards
silvio
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
CT's PostSat Nov 17, 2007 10:04 pm  Reply with quote

Great job, Silvio!

Thanks for sharing these with us.
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
silvioguerrinha

Location: Portugal
PostSun Nov 18, 2007 4:07 pm  Reply with quote

thanks Smile
i will shot more pics Cool
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail