Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Starman, I have been given a "final warning"

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
may41970

tagged & banned

Starman, I have been given a "final warning" PostFri Oct 26, 2007 6:31 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Starman

I would like to appeal the "tagged" you have given me.

=========
1) I would like to note that this "final warning" you gave me is also the FIRST WARNING I can recall receiving here. If I'm mistaken, please show me where I was previously warned.

2) What exactly did I say to receive this Scarlet Letter from you, Starman? In order to to appeal, I need to know explicitly what I said to receive it.

3) Do you, starman, or increase1776 have the power to ban posters on your own authority? If yes, then I will address the appeal to you and increase1776. If no, then I will address the appeal to Mark Steadham.
==========

Maybe it sounds small of me, but I have to wonder why Lou Aubuchont has not been tagged for the many ugly attack posts he's made, such as this one. Frankly, the post below didn't even result in a warning from you starman! An oversight?

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg111792.html#111792

I also wonder why increase1776 has STILL NOT been given a formal warning for his offensive and ugly post from a few days ago?

http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12648.html&sid=fe7724e0405b1f19fa65bc8d64098335

Thanks for your time, starman.

may41970

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/
increase 1776

PostFri Oct 26, 2007 6:42 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I also wonder why increase1776 has STILL NOT been given a formal warning for his offensive and ugly post from a few days ago?
The only thing offensive and ugly,is you. You still won't come clean on why you use may41970.You thought you could befriend someone with that User/loser name.Didn't work.Don't let the door hit you,or socrates, in the ass on the way out.You will be missed.
starman1

Re: Starman, I have been given a "final warning" PostFri Oct 26, 2007 1:59 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by may41970
Hi Starman

I would like to appeal the "tagged" you have given me.

=========
1) I would like to note that this "final warning" you gave me is also the FIRST WARNING I can recall receiving here. If I'm mistaken, please show me where I was previously warned.

2) What exactly did I say to receive this Scarlet Letter from you, Starman? In order to to appeal, I need to know explicitly what I said to receive it.

3) Do you, starman, or increase1776 have the power to ban posters on your own authority? If yes, then I will address the appeal to you and increase1776. If no, then I will address the appeal to Mark Steadham.
==========

Maybe it sounds small of me, but I have to wonder why Lou Aubuchont has not been tagged for the many ugly attack posts he's made, such as this one. Frankly, the post below didn't even result in a warning from you starman! An oversight?

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg111792.html#111792

http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12648.html&sid=fe7724e0405b1f19fa65bc8d64098335

Thanks for your time, starman.

may41970

Dear may,
The "tagged" rank may be appealled only through a probationary period, where-by the tagged individual adhears to forum rules and discontinues to disrupt the forum.
See thread http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg112055.html#112055
Do your own research, you have been warned, and you are now "tagged".
If I have made any "oversight's" it is most likely because of all the continued distractions and antagonistic infighting presenting here on site, and this new rank title will aide in curbing them further.
In answer to the first part of your third question, yes I can ban you on my own authority.
Your welcome for my time...
may41970

tagged & banned

It's hard to keep my temper. PostFri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm  Reply with quote  

How can I appeal the Scarlet Letter you gave me starman, if I haven't the slightest idea what I did to get tagged in the first place? How can I defend myself if you refuse to tell me what I've done wrong?

Answer my questions, starman.

Answer my questions, increase1776.

Please play fair.

may41970
perverted_introvert

Tagged PostSat Oct 27, 2007 2:00 am  Reply with quote  

I tried to respond to your Admin post, but it was locked.

I think this is a great idea. It's nice to see the moderating team being progressive. May, they could just ban you outright, at least they have the courtesy of warning you first.

I have received my share of warnings in the past, and they are correct. I have had spats with Starman, but I respect his position as a moderator here. He has always had the decency to warn me before taking any kind of action.

This is a good, open forum. Be respectful and they'll hear you out. Just my 2 cents Smile

tagged & banned

Once again, I ask why I have been "tagged?" PostFri Nov 23, 2007 12:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Please direct me to the post/posts that resulted in this charge. Please explain to me clearly why I have been tagged. I am now on the verge of being banned from this site, yet I still haven't the slightest clue why.

Even the police are required to explain to people the crime they have been charged with. Won't you guys here at CTC, at least live up to that ideal?

Please, Thermit. Please Starman, Please Increase1776. I beg of you. Tell me what I did wrong so I can be sure not to do it again.

WHY HAVE i BEEN TAGGED?

may41970

starman1

Re: Once again, I ask why I have been "tagged?" PostFri Nov 23, 2007 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by may41970
Please direct me to the post/posts that resulted in this charge. Please explain to me clearly why I have been tagged. I am now on the verge of being banned from this site, yet I still haven't the slightest clue why.

Even the police are required to explain to people the crime they have been charged with. Won't you guys here at CTC, at least live up to that ideal?

Please, Thermit. Please Starman, Please Increase1776. I beg of you. Tell me what I did wrong so I can be sure not to do it again.

WHY HAVE i BEEN TAGGED?

may41970

Dear may,
Congradulations, you have finally achieved your goal, and are now being led to the exit door. You have predicted this would come for sometime now and it is with great regret that I must make your prediction come true by removing you from this community.
First I would like to give you a quote taken from the CTC Changes thread, you and your friend have been so tirelessly wasting your precious energies on. Something Thermit stated in them,

quote:
I'd like to take CTC forward from here, and make it a place where people can discuss ideas of all sorts without fear of being banned, just because their ideas are different. I want it to be a place where people don't get ugly with their fellow posters. We are a conspiracy related forum and so we are here for those interested in these conspiracies. If it's clear that a member's real purpose is too troll, attack or be generally disagreeable they will be removed. There is even the possibility of creating a system which allows the CTC members themselves to do some self-policing.

anyway, it is my decision and opinion that you have been guilty of being a deliberate disruptor, you have been warned and even "tagged" for your continued attempts at baiting and instigating infighting and disrupting the general atmosphere of this community. Because you have been "tagged" here you are not technically entitled to an explanation, as outlined in the "tagged" policy, as to why your are being removed, but as a courtesy I have chosen to give you a brief. Many have asked for your removal and I have asked them for patience on your behalf, yet you continue to try and create problems and distractions for me and others to contend with, and now you have finally warn out my patience as well, and I am showing you the door. Maybe this was the outcome you were looking for and maybe it pushes forward your real agenda I don't know, but I'm sure time will tell. Anyway, I am taking the liberty to ban you from CTC.
Good-bye to you.
Starman1 of Chemtrailcentral.com