The Ashcroft Scale of human torture.

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Wars

Location: Eastern Kansas
The Ashcroft Scale of human torture. PostSat Dec 15, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote

A couple of weeks ago, John Ashcroft delivered a speech about the necessity of torturing enemy combatants. When asked about the morality of the waterbroading technique, he stated that it was justified, because he, himself, could survive the experience.

It sounds like he volunteered to set the standards for torture techniques. How will anyone know exactly what John Ashcroft can, or can't, survive unless he's put to the test.

Move over Chuck Norris, there's a new tough guy in town.

Interrogator 1:

"Sir, the subject's at .9 on the Ashcroft Scale...and he's still not talking."

Interrogator 2:

"Give him the full Ashcroft!"

Interrogator 1:

"But Sir, Mr. Ashcroft (interrupted)

Interrogator 2:

"John died to give us this scale, soldier. Now give him the FULL ASHCROFT."
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.

Location: Chicago
Water Boarding PostSat Dec 15, 2007 3:19 am  Reply with quote

This is a weak thread.

I don't need some has-been celebrity endorsement to convince me that the CIA uses torture. What are you trying to say? Please say it loud and clear. If you think this is funny, just imagine your friends and family being subjected to drowning.

“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger