News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
EARTH BEING TURNED INTO AN ENERGY EFF. BULB?

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
Rick Nichols

EARTH BEING TURNED INTO AN ENERGY EFF. BULB? PostWed Dec 19, 2007 5:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Is it any coincidence that daylight around here now resembles fluorescent lighting more than incandescent?
I mean, aren't regular light bulbs more like sunlight?

This is from previous comment on dangers of "energy eff. bulbs:"

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55213
bjane

PostFri Dec 21, 2007 12:50 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Rick. I'm not happy about the push for fluorescent lighting, either - it's very big in Ontario.

There is the problem of mercury disposal after the bulbs have burned out and, as the article linked in your post points out, the problem of cleaning up mercury when the bulbs shatter.

Where I work, occasionally customers have returned fluorescent bulbs (the spiral ones made to replace the normal, old-fashioned bulbs) that 'exploded' when screwed into the socket. To tell you the truth, I forgot about the mercury problem and just taped up the package to keep the jagged edges away during processing.

Another problem with fluorescent lighting is that some people feel sick when they have to be around it at work or school (so they're sure not going to want to bring it into their homes). It triggers migraine headaches in some people.
bjane

PostFri Dec 21, 2007 12:50 am  Reply with quote  

duplicate post

Last edited by bjane on Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bjane

PostFri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 am  Reply with quote  

Another aspect you mention in your post - the look of outdoor light these days. I agree, it does look different than it used to. Usually (where I live, at least) the sky is not blue at all, but a pearly grey or white. Often the light is on the dim side, which is somewhat depressing. Other times the light is more intense, in spite of the cloudiness - at those times, the light is hard on the eyes.

At night, the sky here is usually blanketed with cloud-like material, but there frequently is a glow - almost a phosphorescent glow. The glow does not seem to have anything to do with city lights as it is just as noticeable in the north and east sky, where the population dwindles sharply from this location.