The Unique Signature of Chemtrails

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Location: Maryland
The Unique Signature of Chemtrails PostMon Dec 24, 2007 3:05 am  Reply with quote

The dis-info projects are reeling over the couple of days. Let's throw another dagger into their smoke and mirror scientists that say I don't know what I'm talking about. It's not my problem they have a closed mind and can't see the forest from the trees.
Let's look at this afternoon's IR Satellite photo. The USAF has pulled most of their chemtrail operations outside of a couple of places. One of those places being off the Western Coast of Mexico and another one being off the US East Coast. Let's look at the uniqueness of these signatures in three spectrums. The visible, infrared and water vapor.

Here's the IR. Notice what I've circled in yellow. Take a close look at the rest of the photo. Is there any other place with that special signature? Not that I can see.

Let's keep that signature in mind and look at the water vapor picture to see if it has uniqueness there.

Very much so, it has uniqueness. No where else in the entire Northern and Western half of the planet is that signature present. Let's zoom in and see if there are trails there from a 1km visible shot.

Look at the mess of trails within that photo. We have chemtrails. Now let's look across most of North America and at a much poorer resolution and see if the same type of signature is present.

There are a few places in the Eastern Atlantic where we find the signature but the only place around North America is just off the Mid-Atlantic and New England Coasts. Let's zoom in on the visible to see what's there.

As we can see there are trails present on this visible imagery. They are a little tough to see but if you look hard enough you will find them.

I hope this clarifies any doubt that I don't know what I'm looking at on a Sat. photo, even at low resolutions. I think if Dr. Minnis and Dr. Travis would spend more time outside of their research buildings, less time on the computer calling me a fraud and would actually pay attention the USAF wouldn't be doing this on a daily basis and niether would the rest of the world.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger