Good over Evil

increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
Good over Evil PostThu Dec 27, 2007 4:07 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks Jeanie.Mother Nature will only be pushed so far.Those involved in this insaninty,have no Spiritual connection whatsoever.Satan is their boss.
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostThu Dec 27, 2007 6:32 pm  Reply with quote

1999-2012 Harmony started- 666 system dies = Aquarius age prevails all soon, maybe the elite are trying to resist - they will fail. The 666 system is now being deconstructed. Whether we like it or not truth, peace and freedom will prevail over all....just a matter of time.

The non stop wars that generate billions each quarter for corps and elite maniacs will come to and great hope we must fight...never surrender.
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?

Location: Maryland
PostMon Dec 31, 2007 5:31 pm  Reply with quote

wrong thread
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Location: Chicago
Aww PostTue Jan 01, 2008 3:43 am  Reply with quote

Paul you can predict the weather, even control it but you can't post in the appropriate area? Shall I put some newspaper on the floor for you?
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger