A peaceful dialogue of Muslim's, Christian's, & Jew's

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: Albert Pike PostMon Oct 22, 2007 12:08 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson
Albert Pike was a high level Freemason/Illuminati agent from Little Rock, Arkansas. He was an officer for the Confederate forces during the U.S. Civil War. Mr. Pike is alleged to have developed a plan for the future course of the world that included WW1, WW2, and a pending WW3.

This information comes from 'Pawns in the Game', a book written by William Guy Carr.

Carr states; "Pike's plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other international movements be organized and used to foment three global wars and three major revelolutions. WW1 was fought to enable the Iluminati to overthrow the Tzar and establish Atheistic-Communism...WW2 was fomented by stirring up differences between Fascists and Political Zionist with the goal of defeating the Fascist powers and establishing the state of Israel in Palestine".

The communist threat was to be used to unite the 'free world' under the flagship of Christendom. I think Carr was mistaken in regard to this. I think the united Christendom Carr describes is actually the anti-Christ, the devil guised as Christ. I find Carr's interpretation of Pike's Plan interesting, even though I don't agree with all of it.

Carr references Pike's Plan pertaining to WW3. The Illuminati will foment the war by fueling the fire between the Moslem world and the Political Zionists.

Uncanny accuracy for a plan written prior to WW1. Or maybe it's a hoax, and the story was written at a later time.

Carr's book and information seems authentic to me. I disagree with some of his interpretations though. I recommend 'Pawns in the Game'.

The book does not cover all of Pike's plan. What were the other two revolutions, other than Communism in Russia?

Zionists actively collaborated with those (Nazi) fascists (with Hitler himself could be why we have Jewish people that are anti zionist)and formed the state of Israel for that reason, it was a deal and is in the history books depending on whose version you go of, but it did indeed happen and videos still exist to prove it. I do not have the videos but some of them were shown in BBC history documentaries.

I've not read the book so cannot say if it is accurate.
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2007/08/adolf-hitler-founder-of-israel.html
http://www.freedom-force.org
Redeemerson

Re: Albert Pike PostMon Oct 22, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Free World Order
Zionists actively collaborated with those (Nazi) fascists (with Hitler himself could be why we have Jewish people that are anti zionist)and formed the state of Israel for that reason, it was a deal and is in the history books depending on whose version you go of, but it did indeed happen and videos still exist to prove it.

My understanding of history is that the British army forcefully expelled the indigenous population of Palestine in order to hand it over to the surviving Jews immediately after WW2.

Hitler's hatred of Jews was fueled by his perception that Jewish International Bankers (like the Rothschilds) had pulled the financial rug out from under Germany during WW1. Carr blames the Illuminati for this action.

Carr wrote the book 'Pawns in the Game' in the late 1950's. He was a retired Canadian military intelligence agent who had served in both WW1 and WW2.

Carr states that Hitler admired England and the British people in general, and that he (Hitler) did not desire to go to war with them. Carr states that prior to WW2; Hitler, Goering, and Ribbentrop met with British diplomats twice, each time trying to secure British cooperation in the Nazi plan to fight the international Jew Banker/Soviet Communist threat.

The Jewish Holocaust was an antecedent event that led to Israel being established as a geographic nation. I don't think this was ever Hitler's intent. I pretty much think Hitler wanted them all dead.

I've stated this before, but as a reminder, in my opinion, the "International Jew Bankers" that allegedly run the world probably aren't even Jewish. These people would be the Synagogue of Satan referred to the Book of Revelation.

My previous blogs on this thread are stunningly parallel to the information provided by William Guy Carr. I had not read 'Pawns in the Game' until recently. There is one sentence in this book that is nearly identical to something I wrote on this thread about a year ago. I can't remember what it was at the moment, but my mouth dropped open when I read it later in Carr's book. I'll post the two writings when I remember.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
PAK

PostWed Nov 07, 2007 2:06 am  Reply with quote  

You all must understand where the word ZION, not in linguistics, but the spoken word comes from and means in the higher orders of freemasonic nobility. A SCION is an elite person, but it is also a cutting that can be grafted onto a tree or other plant, these words are SPOKEN similarly even though the SPELLing is different. You have ZION, SION, SCION, TION, etc. they all sound the same. SI or ZI or SCI is the MOON, the feminine aspect because she relflects the sun's rays, ON is the force that drives the SUN/SON. This represents the OFFSPRING of the ELITE who believe they have been grafted onto the TREE OF LIFE because they have inherited special genes that make them separate and more superior than the MASSES. This has NOTHING to do with color, race, ethnicity, or religion as it is their bloodline that is the key.

Isis-Ra-El was never created to help the Jews, it was created to cause strife in the area of the Middle East much like the Irish in the British Isles. It was a ruse set up by the Rothchilds who have inbred with the dynastic families of Europe, Africa and Asia, to bring about a NEW WORLD ORDER. Race, skin color, eye color, are simple genetic markers the Elite use against the ignorant masses, who think that this constitutes a difference in humanity. In reality, the difference in humanity is in our BRAINS, our EMOTIONS that our CREATOR gave us for a purpose. Those at the top, WHO SPAN ALL RACES, COLORS, CREEDS and RELIGIONS have NO EMPATHY for humanity as most of us do, but they can mimic our emotions without feeling. We, on the other hand, feel bad and often agonize over hurting someone else, reflecting on this and learning from our experience, which is a normal humane growning experience, unfortunately those who control this world do not. We live in their world, where money rules and the psychopath rises to the top and those of us below worship these psychopaths, whether politicians, sports heroes, scientists, doctors, and even religious leaders who truely lead us astray, like sheep because they are wealthy and have MADE IT. We do not recognize the psychopath when we see it which I believe our ancestors understood instinctively, and is why today the psychopathic Elite seem to be inheriting the Earth, spraying us like bugs.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostWed Nov 07, 2007 10:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi PAK. I have been looking into the programming of the human brain using linguistic programming, the way it is done is very well done in a sly intelligent way that fools our brain, and if we are confused or processing information our brain will easily be fooled by lies and propaganda or actually read the hidden wording, you can read into many things people say without actually speaking it. Linguistic programming works very well at brainwashing us when it gets past our consciousness and into our subconsciousness, once it does this which it is dsigned to it will effectively condition us with a belief system. Our subconsiounce does not know what lies or truth means, it has no way of knowing that. Ask a hypnotherapist about this, they will explain how TV brainwashes us. They may offer you some Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques.
Redeemerson

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

Christians are advised to NOT engage in cunning lingual activity. We keep the cun from the tongue.

So anyway...I'm reading a book; The Warburgs by Ron Chernow. I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in current world events. It's really filling in the gaps for me.

PAK's been right on target about the international bankster conspiracy. They didn't write the bible though.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
Redeemerson

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 am  Reply with quote  

FWO is right about the Nazis collaborating with the Zionists to a certain degree. The Nazis actually made it easier and less expensive for Jews to emigrate to the colonies in Palestine than to go somewhere else (up until 1937).

The Jewish population divided themselves into two polical groups; Zionists and non-Zionists.

The Warburgs were all mixed up in this. They also provided the United States Federal Reserve System. The book; The Warburgs is very interesting, detailed and seemingly well researched.

It also explains much of the present day tension in the Middle East.
PAK

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote  

I never said the international bankers wrote the Bible, but an international priesthood did. They wrote all the holy books as they were the only educated class of people besides the ruling oligarchies. Priesthoods, since the time before Sumer, worked for the ruling class, they kept the holy books, rituals, and there were specialized priests to deal with everything, from law, education, science, pharmacopia, medicine, etc. These priests traveled extensively to learn the arts in the "mysteries" . Even the religious sect of the so-called Jews, the Pharasees and Saducees were a priestly sect. They worked in conjunction with the government, they were the go-betweens. They profited off the misery of their own people while they played the political game with the ruling class. The Bible was actually put in it's form by Greek priests, for a Hebrew people who spoke Aramaic, if you can feature that one. It was then "authorized" by Constantinople at the Council of Nicene, again by priests and ruling elite who decided what the people below would get to read. The King James version was dedicated to a King who was a tyrant, childish, and preferred little boys to women. This is a fact. He even taxed the air his subjects breathed. The Bible validates a patriarchal type of society. Most of us only understand the exoteric meaning of this book, not the inner, esoteric that those who wrote it understand, whose decendants live today, and teach those who rise up the ladder the truth. Average people did not read nor write, so obviously they could not be "divinely" inspired like the priests. We did not see the original texts that these books like the Bible came from, we have no proof the people who compiled it were divinely inspired or had our best interests in mind. It is doubtful as priesthoods have always been about controlling people through magic or science. You take it on faith, just as people today take their medicine from the doctor, their vaccinations, etc. on "faith" that those above them truly care about them.

People do not realize how very powerful someone like Billy Graham was[William (I am) Graham (the gray man)]. He moved between the black and the white on the chessboard, he moved between the visibile and non-visible rulers, always having the ear of those in power, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings and Queens. He could easily give them orders to obey, under the guise of being a spiritual advisor. The Pew Foundation originally funded his rise to fame and fortune.

It is the same for Mohammed. He traveled with a Priestly sect who wrote everything down because Mohammed supposidly couldn't write. Again, we have a priesthood, controlling the words and the writing given to the people. You have the good stuff in the Koran like the Bible, those tendencies in decent human beings to be kind to their fellow man, helpful, etc. The Koran like the Bible promotes a patriarchal type of society, which was needed to bring in the New World Order by subjugating women so that eventually the elite could steer discontent to chaos between the sexes. Today we have society divided along all the lines, sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, class, education. Divide and conquer, an old mantra, the elite and their priesthoods (our good shepherds) have done a very good job while taking control of the physical world, food, water, clothing and shelter. As Henry Kissinger so eloquently put it, sol-diers are just "dumb stupid animals to be used like pawns in the world stage" (not a direct quote but close). We at the bottom keep feeding our children to the slaughter, often in the name of our GOD, while those at the top laugh at our stupidity. It worked thousands of years ago so they can keep doing it to us, leading the sheep right into the very pen they've created, so we can be fleeced and eventually eaten like mutton.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostWed Dec 12, 2007 1:15 am  Reply with quote  

Redeemerson if you are aware of the environment (consciously analysing) and you really have to be aware then it is much less likely to be conditioned or brainwashed.

quote:
Christians are advised to NOT engage in cunning lingual activity. We keep the cun from the tongue.

I don't fully trust any religion as much as I would love to I can't because of hidden truth's and symbols that represent the truth we cannot understand. We think we do but even then it may just be a test. Maybe it was to keep us busy and diverted, I don't know.

No matter how close people come to the truth behind the bible and religion I am never satisfied - always seems to be missing a huge part somewhere.

http://snipurl.com/1v4oy

What do you make of this video? It clears some thing sup maybe...hum.

The Secret Gate to Eden. Some scientists agree with parts of this film such as dimensions, etc.

Many Christian (and Muslim?) Scholars agree that the origins were from or influenced from the East (Asia - sure explains the symbols and then Europeanised codes added later). I still feel the true secrets and meaning are hidden from us.

Would God really condemn someone from Eden to eternal damnation with a rare illness that has hundreds of orgasms each day http://snipurl.com/1v4pj because of what antidepressant drugs did to them? And why did the 1000 year rule of Earth by Jesus and 1000 year of Hell be extended to eternal in more modern times...some more reasons for my scepticism and corrupted bible. And then God releases Lucifer energy again out...so we can be evil again...hmmm all laws made by God...or went wrong as not intended...the great debates and interpretations. Reincarnation is another thing...to consider if it is for real and I always thought not then it means we come back here which is according to many people furthest away from God as possible. And according to The Secret Gate to Eden film we are not born with souls...see film in full for info.

Zionists don't want us to know the truth, I do believe they practice the dark arts or forces or side though. As is mentioned in the video, but actually all of us may go to hell unless we know what the bible really means, as you know I do not believe in hell as most people believe it to be.

http://www.falsebeliefs.com

It is hard when researching Zionism and Nazis and how they collaborated but it does look like they both had interests and benefited from it. Some things we won't know in entirety the reasons why. Well maybe if we broke free from what is all wrong with the world right now....

I guess we're all looking for answers to some extent on this. I can't say I will ever be satisfied with the truth of religion or if I will ever know it until the day I die at least.
Redeemerson

PostSat Dec 15, 2007 1:27 am  Reply with quote  

Hello FWO,

My "cunning lingual" pun is an example of sinful behavior (my bad). It is a transgression on two counts: It's clever language, and it connotes sexual lust at the same time. It's coarse jesting. I'm not quite sure why I posted it. I appologize if it offended anyone. I guess I was hoping to make someone laugh, and make them think I was smart.

About the video regarding the universal truth behind all religions, how it manifests itself through outward symbolism, and how the elite capitalize on this truth to empower themselves over other people...this is exactly how the god of this world (the devil) operates. The power of lies.

Sex is not the gateway to Eden. Lust, even if it is not overtly acted out, is a sign that a human being is held in bondage to the devil. In addition to this, Eden itself is either allegory, or ancient history. We're not going back to Eden. We either go to Heaven, or the New Jeruselam, or to Hell. Hell, as I understand it, is a never ending vertigo experience of falling in a bottomless pit (the abyss).

I believe that the Christian Bible tells us the truth about God. My interpretation of the Bible seems to be different from that of anyone else to whom I've ever communicated. The Father of Christ manifests the universe, but the devil also has tremendous power. The known universe is being manifested by God on a continuous basis. The creation is not something that happened only in the past.

There is much, much more to this creation of God's than we humans can comprehend. Even the true nature of our own 'selves' is obscured, unknown to us at the present time. We consist of protoplasma; physical particles that are nothing more than temporarily congealed energy. We are spiritual manifestations. We don't create ourselves, and the amount of influence we have over our own circumstances is much less than what we generally believe. I believe this is true for those of us at the bottom of the 'power structure', and it is also true for those at the top.

People think they have to assume as much control as possible in order to prevent someone else from victimizing them. This is how nations rise against nations. It's based on both fear and greed. The fear and greed are instilled into humans by supernatural forces. Our only defense against these forces is given to us through Christ.

My mission at Chemtrail Central is to try to reach the 'Elite Tectators'. The term 'tectators' is my word coinage for the humans in power. It's like a technocracy, except the parties don't all have equal input. It's a tectatorship, and noone in the power structure knows exactly who's in charge. It sounds kinda campy, but it's not meant as an insult. I assume the tectators monitor this forum, based on the published visitors list (which includes the DoE, the DoD, the U.S. Air Force, etc). I would like them to be aware that supernatural forces are behind the governance of the world. I'm not suggesting the tectators are guilty of malfeasance. I think they have the potential be misguided by the age old deceiver.

In my opinion, the people at the greatest risk are the people dabbling with EMR mind control. The realm of mind control is a supernatural domain. This technology isn't going to combat the powers and principalities of the Prince. The technology is going to seduce its' propagators with its' apparent efficacy. The propagators will become enslaved by it, even more so than the targets.
Redeemerson

PostSat Dec 15, 2007 2:21 am  Reply with quote  

Regarding your other questions,

Would God condem someone to Hell for something over which they had no control? This is a really difficult question to answer. The sex addiction can be broken, the cause isn't really medical, it's spritual.

I think there are some very powerful people in the world that know they are going to spend eternity in Hell, and that's why they are very ruthless while they're on earth. God didn't will them into existence just to take pleasure in throwing them into Hell. They're here to present the rest of us with a tribulation to try our souls.

Satan will be evicted from Heaven, reign on earth for a short time and then be bound for a millenium. How long a millenium is in calender days is anybody's guess, one day or 1000 years? I can't say. Why will he be released again? It's God's plan. It seems kinda strange, but I've personally witnessed some very strange things.

The Zionists don't know the truth. They couldn't tell us the truth even if we tortured them. If someone does have to torture them, don't use any procedures that weren't tested on John Ashcroft.
perverted_introvert

Hypocrite PostSat Dec 15, 2007 3:25 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
My "cunning lingual" pun is an example of sinful behavior (my bad). It is a transgression on two counts: It's clever language, and it connotes sexual lust at the same time. It's coarse jesting. I'm not quite sure why I posted it.

Read up:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Bible/Deuteronomy.html

http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/23-18.htm

quote:
Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Didn't Jesus say that if you had the thought you committed the sin? Repent lest I stone thee Neutral

John Ashcroft PostSat Dec 15, 2007 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

Btw, I love how you started out as a religous nut then went political. Bravo!

PostWed Jan 02, 2008 3:22 am  Reply with quote  

I'm not really relating to your logic here, Perverted Introvert. You say I'm a hypocritical, religious nut, with a political agenda? How did you arrive at these opinions?

A hypocrite is someone who fakes being righteous, when they're actually a sinner. My sin, the coarse jesting, is overt. I own up to it.

I meet the criteria for being a "nut", I can't contest that, except to say the recognized method for diagnosing someone as insane is flawed. I pray to the Father through Christ, but I don't practice any religion or adhere to any dogma. I'm not religious.

I made a joke about something John Ashcroft said in public. It's a funny joke, over on the 'Wars' segment of this forum. The post is titled the "John Ashcroft scale of human torture". I don't see how it can be construed as political, though. It's more a personal dog on Mr. Ashcroft. I hope he has a sense of humor.

Last edited by Redeemerson on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Redeemerson

PostWed Jan 02, 2008 3:28 am  Reply with quote  

And another thing, Perv. If you're so righteous, why do you fly the screen name "Perverted Introvert"? It is the inmost thought that will convict us, perhaps you should let go of your perversions.