mr. jones

X RAY SPECS. PostThu Jan 10, 2008 6:12 pm  Reply with quote

O.K. so i was in L.A. last summer working outdoors all day, this of course was not extremely pleasant but at the same time was anything but boring.

I got to drive most of the day all over and of course I had to get a decent pair of sunglasses for protection from the sunsīs glare.

I went to a 99 cents store where they always have some goodies at low prices, I bought a couple of pairs of sunglasses and one of them was of particular interest.

It provided something like 100% protection from uv rays (not bad), and you know me, Iīm always looking up at the sky looking for anomilies (just in case right?),

one day as I was going to the gym and the sun was going down in the horizon, i saw something that i had only briefly seen before and on rarae occasion,

I saw a couple of chem rainbows in the sky. the funny thing is you couldnīt see them without the sunglasses. without the sunglasses the chemlouds looked a normal white ( a relative shade nowadys).

Iīm in mexico at the moment and the chembows here have a different color, the ones in the u.s. were mostly just red, here in mexico they are green and pink.

Iīm pretty sure itīs some type of illegal jet fuel (that mixes weel with chems) but at this point I can only guess.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

Location: west kootenays BC
PostThu Jan 10, 2008 9:26 pm  Reply with quote

I only ever see the green/salmon colour chembows. There are a lot of them. Sometimes there is just a smear of green.
Yeah, the gogs can bring out stuff not seen with the naked orb. But watch out for those cheap sunglasses.
No Way Oligarchs

Location: Entropia, South-west England
PostFri Jan 11, 2008 4:43 pm  Reply with quote

Definitely agree. My digital camera appreciates sunglasses too! Often enhances the colours significantly - or rather, it lowers the brightness so you can see the colours better.
Parsons used the lavatory, loudly and abundantly. It then turned out that the plug was defective and the cell stank abominably for hours afterwards. George Orwell. 1984.