Study: Northeast winters warming fast

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
Study: Northeast winters warming fast PostSat Jan 12, 2008 10:49 pm  Reply with quote

I knew I wasn't crazy. Very Happy

quote:
"We've seen some erratic winters in recent years," Riehle said. "The mood swings of Mother Nature, perhaps, are deeper than they used to be."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080112/ap_on_re_us/northeast_milder_winters;_ylt=As2x6LF4FAbF9RE.DuC_8rKs0NUE
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BrassRat

Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida
Right PostSat Jan 12, 2008 11:57 pm  Reply with quote

Mood swings of Mother nature my butt, mood swings of the USAf.