Germany leads the way to awareness???

Germany leads the way to awareness??? PostWed Feb 13, 2008 1:55 am  Reply with quote

They were spraying like MAD today over the White Mountains. I just got a call from a Meteorological Professor friend of mine from the University (who does not believe in Chemtrails!! HA HAAAA!) to tell me we were in for a very significant snow event tonight. He is a smart and talented individual, but I must say that I am having a hard time with ANYONE who does not look up and see how unnatural the skies and cloods are and how obviously sinister the chemtrails are. He must watch a lot of television....

This will be interesting as there have not been too many panic reports on the news about this storm, but this Professor is worked up proper about it.

Please check this article out - maybe Germany has pulled the first string that will unravel the Elite's sweater on this subject....

Super Link! PostWed Feb 13, 2008 5:41 am  Reply with quote

Now I wonder what will happen to those German weather men?
Now for the German Gov to be more public on this!
Cloudy Skies

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Location: UK
PostWed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 am  Reply with quote

Since when were chemtrails comprised of military anti-radar chaff which, though disrupting radar by producing false images, appear invisible to the naked eye?

Bearing in mind too that such stuff was used extensively (though in a more primitive form) during WWII. And no, it wasn't the cause of the contrails which produced such problems for returning bombers on a few occasions Wink

Location: Maryland
PostThu Feb 14, 2008 2:07 am  Reply with quote

I recently e-mailed a question to a couple of weather groups that I belong too. I asked about the chain of command for the distrubution of packet data used to display the main medium and long range weather computer models. I suggested through documentation of both weather model projections and actual observations by different NWS offices, in combination with timing for natural gas prices that the meteorological community is being spoon fed false weather models. The motive to keep down Natural Gas and heating oil prices. The hate mail that has spewed back has been absolutley incredible. I've been called everything short of the "anti-Christ". And this is in the face of real computer model output, with real NWS discussions and real charts of Natural Gas over the past three months. Hard evidence...
Given that the USAF and NATO can do this right in the faces of all meteorologists and only four (including myself) have picked up on it throughout the world since 2002 speaks wonders in itself. I think I'm beginning to fully understand why the capacity isn't there to see that false computer models are being displayed to keep down energy prices.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
It's about time somebody admits it PostThu Feb 14, 2008 6:00 am  Reply with quote

All those dangerous chemicals we've been breathing and everyone saying it's a theory. Thanks for bringing the link. I haven't been getting to lately, I'm dealing with a large backlog of released document reading. Now if we can get the public to read the post. I belong to some other groups, electronic and energy and so on. I going right now to spread this around. The people that believe the government would never do such a thing are nearly impossible to reach. The people here already understand the message. I really hope some other people go spread this too. It's a message the whole hemisphere needs to get, between this and fluoride opposition people can start getting there health back.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."