Navy Research Paper: 'Disrupt Economies' with Man-Made

visual ray wizard

Location: United States
Navy Research Paper: 'Disrupt Economies' with Man-Made PostThu Feb 28, 2008 4:33 am  Reply with quote

'Floods,' 'Droughts'

A recently-unearthed U.S. Navy research project calls for creating mad-made floods and droughts to "disrupt [the] economy" of an enemy state.

"Weather modification was used successfully in Viet Nam to (among other things) hinder and impede the movement of personnel and material from North Viet Nam to South Viet Nam," notes a Naval Air Warfare Weapons Division - China Lake research proposal, released last month through the Freedom of Information Act. But "since that time military research on Weather Modification has dwindled in the United States."

The proposal suggests a study of the latest weather manipulation techniques, to "give the U.S. military a viable, state-of-the-art weather modification capability again." With that in hand, American forces would be able...

To impede or deny the movement of personnel and material because of rains-floods, snow-blizzards, etc.

(2) To disrupt economy due to the effect of floods, droughts, etc.

Using the forces of nature as a covert means to wage war against hostile nations.
Being one with nature never felt so good!
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostTue Mar 04, 2008 5:19 pm  Reply with quote

Non of the bills for weather modification passed in the USA as far as I am aware unless new ones now exist, all previous bills were struck down.

go to for info on old updates on that.

European Countries - stormy weather! On other various sites German speaking people seem to think wind and stormy weather has increased in recent years -- I tend to agree, even when we have severe strong winds some years of winds of 106mph not every year. And we have 4 seasons in one day more often now, even though we have unpredictable weather. It has all changed, IMO. Wind and force of it sounds different even - I don't expect people to notice.

How are those globally positioned ionospheric heaters working for your government ops?....Down with world government - UN +EU+NAU+...

Don't believe the global warming hoax, in fact we have more ice and snow than anything that goes unreported by the media. And we are lied about the early origins and experiments of weather modification that is over 60 years old now. It snow sin the desert and countries like Brazil, Chile, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia. Remember news on snow 8' high in Japan...

The debate....but no mention of weather modification over last 60 years... just that global warming may cause global ice age. Razz Very Happy
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?
visual ray wizard

Location: United States
Check out this example of weather modification PostThu Mar 06, 2008 1:11 am  Reply with quote

Earlier in the day we had a solid layer of low level clouds. Later towards noon the sky started clearing and by 1PM the show began. First only a few scattered then we got slammed from all directions. It was quite an impressive display that very few people even noticed.

This is a live sat rad loop of the Ohio Valley and you will see a solid line appear over the river basin then spread out in long white lines. I got this sat loop saved for archive purposes so here is the link to the live loop.

The time frame being 3pm to 7pm today. The link will automatically update so it won't be showing that time for very long.

Here is the still animation.

Being one with nature never felt so good!