The Power of Nightmares

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Movies/Video

The Power of Nightmares PostFri Mar 07, 2008 10:38 pm  Reply with quote

part 3 on Alqaeda as a fictional created entity

"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mr. jones

PostFri Mar 07, 2008 11:02 pm  Reply with quote

the world is in deep sleep, which of course makes it easier for nightmares to prolifirate.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

Location: Chicago
Yup. PostSat Mar 08, 2008 3:44 am  Reply with quote

This is what they meant by, "taking the war to them."

A few well placed CIA bombs caused a civil war in Iraq. I don't trust a thing the TV tells me these days. Sunni vs. Shi'ite? Yeah right:

In 1920, the Arab and Kurdish people of Mesopotamia revolted against the British occupation, which cost the British dearly. As the Mesopotamian resistance gained strength, the British resorted to increasingly repressive measures. Much speculation was made about aerial bombardment of major cities with gas in Mesopotamia, with Winston Churchill, then-Secretary of State at the British War Office, arguing in favor of it. In the 1920s generals reported that poison had never won a battle. The soldiers said they hated it and hated the gas masks. Only the chemists spoke out to say it was a good weapon.

WMD and a cup of tea, then?
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger