Blaming Industry not Aerosol Spraying

Blaming Industry not Aerosol Spraying PostFri Mar 14, 2008 3:05 pm  Reply with quote

Air Too Dirty to Breathe in 345 Counties
Filed Under: Health News, Nation News, Science News
WASHINGTON (March 13) - The air in hundreds of U.S. counties is simply too dirty to breathe, the government said Wednesday, ordering a multibillion-dollar expansion of efforts to clean up smog in cities and towns nationwide.

Can't post the image, but on image number 7 you can see trails in the sky. Most of the cities are just white outs, which is what they are doing here. Industry in the US is so way down, this is absolute nonsense. Today, the sky was blue early am and they have been spraying like nonstop to white out the sky like yesterday.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

Location: ontario
PostFri Mar 14, 2008 5:45 pm  Reply with quote

Hi PAK - true, much less stuff is being manufactured in the U.S. and Canada today compared to a few decades ago, so how could industrial waste account for the worsening quality of the air? It's the same thing here (north of Toronto). We almost never get a sky that stays blue for the whole day. Sometimes it's blue for awhile in the morning, but usually solid white or light gray by noon or before.
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostMon Mar 17, 2008 10:12 pm  Reply with quote

True but you use more dirty coal and release more fluorides than you did 200 years ago. Not that I disagree, because I think there is a vast difference in the appearance of chemical factory pollution and chemtrail pollution if we go off the appearance of chem haze and chemical smog. What explains the global dimming in Russia as opposed to China and USA? Why the vast difference? When USA burns a lot of coal sulphates block sun there in Asia and Russia but not as much in USA regions?

We know Russia and China is melting and drying up but US is as well....ah, I am not geologist on this.

Man-made Global Warming is a Global Cooling Conspiracy
Aerosolised atmospheric affects on global climate change

Heatenup the Atmosphere.
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostMon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm  Reply with quote

PAK I was looking for an article I read on ionospheric heaters that allow for particulate scattering to control pollution levels or help disperse particles in the atmosphere. I think it has multi uses in this area as well. [ham-blog_de]

I was unable to find the original articles, maybe you will have better luck.

Go here down to Russians selling EMR tech to USA.

"A technique to clean up the atmosphere could offer just such an opportunity. The proposal comes from Soliton Co. Ltd, a Russian Corporation formed to convert and commercialize Soviet science and defense technology."

I think ionisation of atmosphere is very significant, so much so I can smell it and when I do I take a glass of water outside for it to be ionized - I then taste it and swallow it to see the difference in taste of one that is inside. There is a difference in taste, I can smell people are ionised when they sometimes arrive indoors after chemspraying and/or EMR activity.

This is why Homeland Security now engineer nanotech gases for spraying during EMR operations over Antarctica and Australia.

"Some of the Russian science the Soliton Company has to offer is very much the state of the art. ...Andrei Tulupov, a Russian weapons researcher and a Soliton Company official, recently spent a week briefing Livermore scientists on a number of possible research projects, including USING MICROWAVE RADIATION TO ELIMINATE CHLOROFLUOROCARBONS (CFC's), an artificial chemical suspected of damaging the earth's protective layer. In developing their high-powered microwave equipment, the Russian scientists discovered the beams destroyed chlorofluorocarbon molecules."

Not all aerosolised gases are nanotech but they are transparent particles, when sprayed multple layers float about, they do move constantly like bouncing beads in a proximity of an area and not outside that area.

Now of course we are talking about 48 year old nanoscience and EMR tech here. Nothing new at all. If you don't want little success then leave the: nanogas aerosol spray applications research til a later date, little is availabe in public domain for now. [imageevent_com] The nanogases and fibres, particles are inside of us? Are they engineered for this purpose as well, for tracking us or do the aerosols inside our properties do the spying as military developed nanotech for spying this way too...nanodust. you decide Razz

Difference between Russia and USA on this tech - the USA sprays the whole world population because they are either insane or high on material physical life and not nature or just owned by the UN. Russia may experiment and test but not to these extremes. As bad as the Soviet era was. Still we have this now....and getting worse by the day purpetrated by the WMO, UN and U.S., Germany.

Search Key Words:

As long as the US uses bioweapons the rest of the world that wants a global ban on biowarfare is a minority compared to when only Russia had more WMD, weird. Russia also in favour of a ban NOW. Unfortunatel global governance has the answer or solutions it creates, isn't it.
Global Government, NEU. Now in force. Unlimited possibilites of formations of world government using this tech.
Nanotech can and will dominate nature the Russian Soviet Style of what World Government truly means. Now all life is assimilated.

There are some dangers inherited to nanotechnology, as I also mention elsewhere. For example, the grey cloud, theorized by Ralph Merkle as a doomsday offspring of nanotechnology. Basically, the grey cloud is a self-replicating airborne nanodevice that catalyzes carbon dioxide into graphite. Should such nanodevice be unleashed and, in as little as a few days, a solid wall would cover the earth, block the sun, and eventually destroy life on earth. Robert Freitas Jr., a world expert on nanotechnology, offers an optimistic but well-documented review of the dangers of nanotech. The dangers of nanotech are another reason for space colonization. Nanotech will forever change humanity.