Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
molds

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

molds PostTue Mar 18, 2008 11:06 am  Reply with quote  

I have been trying to research just how many public and government buildings have been closed because of molds. Black molds closed a second post office that I know of for sure. Being the sun never shines because of chemclouds I'm sure they are related. Since I have heard of 2 post offices being closed because of mold and have not been paying particular attention, I feel there may be several closings of buildings that have not been picked up by the news or, were kept out of the news. All information of these 2 post offices are scrubbed from the net. I'm hoping for a little help here from someone who may have some of the information I'm seeking. I'd like to get an idea how bad this problem may be for home environments.

The best I can remember the first post office I heard of as being closed was in the Boston area more or less and was at least 2 years ago. The second was in the South not more the 3 months ago. How many were in between? Have other public places, (like schools), been affected by this problem?

OK my net went down last night, after I rebooted the DSL modem. I ran my anti-malware program and it asked to reboot to take the files out. The files did not come out. I got an online scan at Trend Micro, that took out what ever was in there. The net gave me 1.9 million returns on this subject right afterwards. Most likely culprit is a commercial redirecting browser highjacker. The most likely source is a game review site. If you have a subject you are chasing and believe there should be a lot of data forthcoming and can't find anything give their free online scan a try. It helped me a lot.

Molds are a prevailing problem and can be causing health problems for home owners. Also dangerous fungus from dry ground conditions in Africa has came to my notice with this search. It's only a matter of time before these are in a shipment close to you. Spores are very hard to filter out of transported goods because they are incredibly small.

tagged & banned

PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Great post Richard.

Hard to believe? Not at all. I agree mold is a big problem when it gets out of control and if you eat mold - well you know how ill you can become even though some medicine can be made from some mold. It can cause disease or set a starting point for parasites. I haven't heard of buildings close for mold myself here that I know of but I know ways to combat (completely eliminate it) mold in any conditions. Just send me a PM and I will tell you.

A lot of foods in the UK from supermarkets that store food in their central depots means we get food with little shelf life (some fresh local organics last for up to 3 weeks) meaning it will last up to 3 days if we're lucky when it comes to bread, and any products from bakery section or that usually need eating in short period after being made. At least when you make your own bread you know when it is old or not fresh it goes harder, with the ones we buy from supermarkets they are old when we get them, and flour if not organic and stored poorly can already be contaminated with spores of mold - so minute you cannot detect with naked eye. Non organics that were tested have also been known to contain industrial contaminants that are toxic.

There are ways to eliminate bacteria outside as well>>>Nanotech disinfectants work for up to 5 years after one application!
Concrete will be pristinely clean!

You're right mold thrives in moisture and lack of radiation and heat will mean we have mold fibre spores growth.

Does mold causer cancer?

http://www.apthorrors.com/mold_cancer.html
"Diseases associated with inhalation of fungal [mold] spores included Toxic Pneumonitis, Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis, tremors, chronic fatigue, kidney failure, and cancer."

HOW THE SUN IS CRUCIAL TO LIFE FORCE SUPPORT:
http://www.lifedynamix.com/articles/index.php?news=35&vote=5&aid=35&Vote=Vote
AND HOW WITHOUT IT YOU WILL SOON BECOME SICK!

Soak up the Sun to become more resistant to disease as your body produces its own natural antibiotics, hormones, and vitamins.

Other important links for research and use:

http://snipurl.com/2218s [www_google_co_uk]
bio ethylene bags - allows you to preserve fresh foods for months on end.
http://snipurl.com/22198 [64_233_183_104]
http://www.freedom-force.org
Richard Burgeson

tagged

1 - 10 of 8,780,000 for mold closes building (About) - 0.25 PostWed Mar 19, 2008 4:21 am  Reply with quote  

About 10% of these returns are relevant listing black mold as the worst of the culprits. The search yielded well after getting the word government out of it and getting the malware off that snuck onto my computer. Returns from " mold closes building ", results obtained by google search. Probably 25% of the homes in the US are affected as some of the returns spoke of incidences more than 2 years ago and many home owners are to broke from this (recession) to even get the testing done. I know I have mold here, most is centered around the porch roofs and the main roof eves. It's not causing a health problem here yet because I used a euroblaster to spray a coating of Lysol soap over the problem areas. That could quickly change though with limited sunlight to burn the mold off. Some people in town are literally loosing their home in the Northern US, I have seen and can photograph some of these right here in my neighborhood. That's what made me become aware and concerned.

Free World Order good point I didn't even think of, your link was great and through search I found a wealth of material on the subject.