Great minds lost this week.

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Location: ontario
PostSun Mar 23, 2008 5:26 am  Reply with quote

I didn't take it to mean anarchy, PI.

Location: Chicago
Hmm PostSun Mar 23, 2008 5:33 am  Reply with quote

Maybe you should....

Watch this Wink
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

PostSun Mar 23, 2008 2:32 pm  Reply with quote

Anarchism(anar-kisim)(from Greek ἀν (without) + ἄρχειν (to rule) + ισμός (from stem -ιζειν), "without archons," "without rulers")[1] is a political philosophy encompassing theories and attitudes which reject compulsory government[2] (the state) and support its elimination,[3][4] often due to a wider rejection of involuntary or permanent authority.[5] Anarchism is defined by The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Politics as "the view that society can and should be organized without a coercive state."[

Sounds exactly like freedom to me. Government does not serve the people, but rather, serves only those who rule. In case people have not woken up to the fact, the US Corporation was dissolved and Homeland Security is the new Corporation that rules America. Their stamp is being placed on all government documents.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

1, 2